• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love-Coloured Signature Shop! (NO MORE REQUESTS UNTIL I'M DONE WITH THESE)

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Image: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-8633
Size: 550x413

Specifics: Put the pic in the bottom right corner of the wallpaper.

And put this in the bottom left hand corner please.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/E123.png

I hope you do your best.
You're too late, Omega. I'm doing Tom's request first, and you can try giving a request afterward. :)
****...........this will prove to be quite difficult as your shop is pretty popular.........

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
New rule.
Please, PLEASE use ImageShack or some other host for your sigs. My server can't handle the bandwidth of everyone running around in Smashboards with my sigs all day. I'm deleting sigs in my request folder two days after the request is confirmed to be received.

Tom, I won't be able to get at my computer until tomorrow, but I am still going to do your sig and ava request.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
aww! theyre perfect :D

im having crazy awful mouse problems right now (lol no cat pun intended) but im going to adopt them in a second. thank you again!

Consider this an invitation to the cat group! (if you want it lol <3~)

Xeras

Smash Rookie
Hello Ankoku.

If you are opened I would like a signature please.

Pic:http://ui26.gamespot.com/1465/odinsphere12_2.jpg
Colors: Purple and Black or Dark Blue and Black
Theme: Holy
Text on the top left: You have come so far and still you understand nothing.
Text on the bottom left: ~Xeras

I hope this is something you will do. Thank you.

~Xeras

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Man, Ankoku, your stuff makes me so jealous! I can do the art for sigs, but I can't put them together like you do to make them so awesome looking! I have to get my ideas from somewhere else to put together a good layout for a design... how do you come up with the arrangements you use? Is it just some genius I'm lacking?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ehh.. I just go by whatever I feel like doing, really. Sometimes it's after I look at what I have to work with, other times I'm doing a layout regardless of the source image.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Hey there! Your artwork is very, very impressive, Ankoku! Mind if I make a request? I'm not going to make it all that specific and bog you down with details, since you seem to work incredibly well doing whatever the heck you feel like, so I'll just give you the image, and let you work your magic. ^^

Image: http://ggxlol.highervoltage.net/johnny/johnnywin21.gif

Basically, the only thing I really want is for it to say "Kada" somewhere in there, and for it to be a little interesting, you know, not your standard rectangular signature. Besides that though, go nuts. The style, the color scheme, it's all up to you. You can make it black, rainbow, bright pink, I don't really care! I've loved everything you've produced in this thread so far. =P

Thanks in Advance! ^^

Edit: Hmm, I missed the "one request at a time" thing before I posted. I could just delete this post and then post it back up later, if you'd prefer that. o_o

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Sup Ankoku!

I'd like a Mokou sig pic (you make the choice, as long as Mokou is badass), slightly small since I'll still have text as well. Fun not being the only Touhou fan around here!

All I'd like to see is "TheMagicalKuja" and "noobsmashing Sonic johns since 1991" somewhere. Seeing your past work makes me confident that you can cook up something :D

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Hey Ankoku, I was wondering if you could make a sig out of this?

Something with subdued colours really, like my Avatar, would be fantastic. And I guess "Pluvia" somewhere too would be great. :)

You can go crazy on the design, just do what you think looks best. :laugh:

Thanks in advance.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Ummm.......Ankoku? Does an edit of a previous sig request count as a request? Cause I just wanna ask you to chane the text of this sig to:

E123
3866-7653-0621

in the same style of the text and the same text position in the sig shown above. Considering you still have the psd. file, or if you can make exactly like the one you made me before which is the one in the above quote.........

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's Friday.

I hereby cancel all requests on the grounds that they were made three months ago. Other than that, this place is open again.

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
I've really admired your work Ankoku. I very much liked the unconventional look of the Samus sig you did for EPIC way back when. If you have the time, I'd appreciate a Falco sig.

I'd like the background you make to use a similar color scheme as is in my current sig. I'd also like you to use a similar text style.

Image: http://tinyurl.com/6orapo
Text: Enoch-u-out (if the dashes look awkward, feel free to remove them).
Size: As large (or close) as SWF allows.
Color scheme: I'd like the text to be white. I'd also like the background to be dark with highlights that play off the green color of his rifle and the white text.

Thank you in advance for when you get to mine. If you feel you may not have the time, please let me know.

Thanks!

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Can i get a picture of the Black Brawl Falco and Black Marth? With my brawl name and friend code. Name:AzMrB Code: 1246-8396-3890

please and thank you
cant find an image on either one though in their black suits though. sorry.
if you cant find the time please let me know ahead of time. thank you

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Oh yeah, I got a new computer, and I don't have Photoshop installed on it yet, so you'll have to wait until I get the time to set everything up on here.

Top Bottom