• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier Doubles - Bracket is up - Round 1 Matches due Monday, NOT Friday!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Knub's team. Me and Yink won't be able to play until Monday. That cool with you?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You can't play anytime during the weekend? >__>
I work Monday.

I mean we can try, but I may or may not be gone by the time everyone gets online....

BSP

Smash Legend
Oh man, IDK if we can get our match done by Friday. Has anyone done their match yet?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
A restart wouldn't hurt, provided you tell everyone that they have to use that xat or some equivalent when they want to set up the match.

Else you have this. I'm living proof (In more ways than one.) :rolleyes:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
My team and my opponents are planning to do this tomorrow O__o
Doubles takes a lot longer to do than singles for obvious reasons.......

tbh, they usually fail xD

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah. Does anyone think restarting would be a good idea? I'm sure a few people have forgot about this by now.
Restarting might not be bad, yeah. I mean I know this isn't the same for everyone, but a lot of people I know just went back to classes, so it might be harder to find time.

I know I just started today, and I'm up to my eyeballs with Calc.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Restarting might not be bad, yeah. I mean I know this isn't the same for everyone, but a lot of people I know just went back to classes, so it might be harder to find time.

I know I just started today, and I'm up to my eyeballs with Calc.
I forget that people started today. :lol:

I think my college graduate thing has finally washed over me now. I would be going to the A-Phi-O chapter meeting, but I don't have to anymore.

Smash GOD, her point is valid. School's started up in the South, and the North has a week or two before they do. Any decision regarding this tourney you need to make and make fast.

BSP

Smash Legend
Yeah, I haven't been on at the same time as Kazoo in days.

We should restart, and denote an official chat to set up matches.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Restarting will most likely not work. Doubles tournaments generally fail in OTL unless they are live/single-day. I have only seen one doubles tournament succeed that wasn't live and it took forever.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Don't you mean Smash G____ 0 ____D

But yeah it's all good. I'll probably steal your idea and host it live one day though because low tier doubles is such a **** theme.

Top Bottom