• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LPC2:RB Madison, WI May 2nd (Date Confirmed)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
wtf i have a name

seph if Cosmo cant go to this lets team. oru team name can be zoboomafoo related. "noggendrill and slimantha enjoy playtime in zobooland" or something equally good.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
zicore that was actually a decent take on it. he could have been like CUZ UR JUNIOR HIGH LOL but you gotta give him some props for the fresh perspective

Ethan.

Smash Ace
but we cant make fun of lone anymore :chuckle:
loki, you've never made fun of me for my age, so dont say "we". anyway I've got nothing against you, EVEN THOUGH YOU PLAY BRAWL EXCLUSIVELY. Don't make me start disliking you now.

As for the rest of this shenanigan, uh yeah I guess its all in good fun, and honestly I wouldn't mind if I got ragged on. But find something else to rag on other than my age, cause its getting old for me.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
loki, you've never made fun of me for my age, so dont say "we". anyway I've got nothing against you, EVEN THOUGH YOU PLAY BRAWL EXCLUSIVELY. Don't make me start disliking you now.

As for the rest of this shenanigan, uh yeah I guess its all in good fun, and honestly I wouldn't mind if I got ragged on. But find something else to rag on other than my age, cause its getting old for me.
You write really well for a 5 year old.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice

You know, I don't really know you that well, and I said "we" cant make fun of Lone, since he quit, so I'm not sure where your criticism is aimed. But if your going to act like this, then you are really acting the age ppl say you look.

p.s. I was only joking originally nor did I say anything about your age, I simply stated that a replacement Lone was needed. You are really good at first impressions. :p

p.p.s BRAWL IS AMAZING Except tripping

chansen

Smash Lord
I make fun of quaz in fun ways all the time, and i never make fun of efan, who definitely gets a name on the shirt.

Now play nice kids.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
This just came to my attention, say blast for me really fast, I'm pretty sure Hunger meant to type blasphemy. In this case all is forgiven.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
Ah ok. Anyway Mundungu, I thought about teaming with steve for this, but I decided against it. So hopefully we take first and my decision stands to be a good one.

@loki You shoulda seen my first impression on Zicore/cosmo/ whoever else was at FC6. It was amazing.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
THOUGH YOU PLAY BRAWL EXCLUSIVELY.
Also who says I play it exclusively. I have played smash since the beginning and I'm actually quite good at melee, I just like brawl better and think it is a better game. with tripping removed, even though falcon has an epic trip

chansen

Smash Lord
Those of you attending the melee teams tourney should discuss higher entry fees, it seems that at the last LPC everyone knew who was in the melee teams tourney before anyone got there. And when you did show up I thought I heard talk of higher payout thru more loot put down. It's your call dudes.

Top Bottom