• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LPC3:The House of Smash - 10/17, Madison WI

Quaz

Smash Master
Alright so the plan is to leave friday night, pick up Webster, pick up Folk, pick up Zack152 and we're well on our way to Madison.

Sago can you still house us? or am I gonna have to go to Mundunguu now?

Bright Sunshine

Smash Rookie
I'll be accepting 10 dollar GoldenEYE Money Matches at tourney. Free money for the win. Word on the street is Zicore thinks he's the shiz at golden eye. HAHA. What a joke.

chansen

Smash Lord
Alright so the plan is to leave friday night, pick up Webster, pick up Folk, pick up Zack152 and we're well on our way to Madison.

Sago can you still house us? or am I gonna have to go to Mundunguu now?

You can crash here if you want quaz, theres plenty of room for people the stay.

Landry

Smash Ace
Anybody doing anything Friday? I've got the day off and if anybody in the Madison area wants to get some practice in or anything I'd be down.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Somebody in Madison (other than me) should host a smashfest this Friday!!!!!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
well i would come to this, but i'm broke. so i dunno now...:confused:

all i'd be lookin to do this weekend is eat and play casuals all weekend in anything u guys wanted. i could help with running tournies too. sb4 is going down this weekend too, so if i caught some wireless we could watch the live footage as well.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
webster:(

il take some goldeneye mms!!! actually il mm anyone...license to kill, complex, pistols. havent played for awhile, but il merk once i get a few games under my belt.

Quaz

Smash Master
alright chansen I might just end up crashing at your place instead. Then I wont have to drive anywhere saturday morning. It'll be me, Webster, Zack152, and Folk!

Not coming for sure...

Sadly I'm trying to get a job at Wal-mart and they drug test so its not like I'll be able to "pay" Chansen back for LPC2, and Loki for letting me stay at his house at NBC. Which thank you both for that. Don't worry guys once I get a not bad job then we will definitely have a smashfest.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No clue.

I'm really excited for this, I can't say I'll be disappointed seeing as possible SC3/4 is added into this.

Fun event.

cyb3r5n4k3

Smash Rookie
I just found out about this tournament about 15 min ago, would I be able to crash at anyone's house for the night so we can get some extra practice for the tourn, if not I have a friend up in Janesville.

My AIM is cyb3r5n4k3

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Somebody (other than mundungu cuz he always gives me rides) should give me a ride to mundungu's house tonight for the fest!!!!!!!!

cyb3r5n4k3

Smash Rookie
I'm glad to finally get some good people to play against, most of my friends suck and lvl 9's get real boring ;_;

Top Bottom