• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LPC3:The House of Smash - 10/17, Madison WI

Landry

Smash Ace
Vino and John, I can give you guys rides as long as your in Madison. I'm coming from Verona, so it's not really out of my way. If you guys wanna give me your adresses or whatever I'll swing by (you can text me too, 333-9991). Mundunguu, I'm not really sure when I'll be over yet but I'll post here to let you know before I leave.

EDIT: I probably won't be able to head out until 6ish. I can still pick people up, lemme know.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Hey Landry that would be cool. Just call me when your ready to pick me up and ill let you know.

Also Cosmo, I was going to team with spikes, but as of now he says he has no ride down to madison. He's gonna confirm whether he's coming for sure or not by tonight. If he's not coming I could team with you.

Last edited:

Landry

Smash Ace
I'm heading over Mundunguu. I'm heading to pick up John. Vino, if you could get in touch with John maybe and I'll pick you up after him.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
cosmo, bring dat calibur. i'll mash the buttons. ;)

i'll have sc3 euro edition available if anyone wants to throw down.

i'll also mash the buttons in sf4, if u guys wanna play it.

or any other fighting games u guys wanna play.

someone please bring a multitap for TS3. omfg good times to come. we need to throw down in some goldeneye too. :bee:

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
calibur isnt with me :( but ill play 4 if somebody brings it. i got a controller

im bad at 3 :(

i will also play goldeneye / PD, possible money matches

Landry

Smash Ace
Mundungu, I left one of my gray controllers at your place last night. If you get the chance to bring it over I'll just grab it from you at Chansen's, if not no biggie. Thanks again for holding that fest last night, I had a good time.

chansen

Smash Lord
dont forget im bringing timesplitters 2, and when does it *xxxing start??:mad: we need to know when to leave
what the hell is xxxing?

I need somewhere in Madison to cash my check, any ideas?
theres a place down the street from my house, or walmart

spikes is going. im giving him a ride
222 good.

i'll teach u 3, and will NEVER wanna play sc4 again lolz

sc3/melee

sc4/brawl
QFT

Mundungu

Smash Lord
GGs all, turned out to be an awesome time. Thanks for hosting Chansen.

I should have melee singles vids up by the end of the day today.

Landry

Smash Ace
zelda cant beat puff at high level play :(
Your Marth seemed to do just fine Cosmo. Greasy for sure. But yeah, I had a great time. Thanks Chansen for hosting. I was glad to see everyone again and to meet so many cool people I never talked to at LPC2 (I'm a Brawl scrub, I know). Looking forward to the next one.

Bright Sunshine

Smash Rookie
Shout Outs -

Cosmo - Man, that zelda was ****, was hoping you could beat vino in winners, but GG on coming back.

Vinodh - Oh man, best jiggs I've ever seen. You ***** so hard man. GGs

Mudungu - Those Ganon Ditto friendlies we had were off the chain, def more to come.

Quaz - Don't get mad so easily, seriously. Chill out dude. You are the easiest dude to piss off, and if you ever learn not to get mad, maybe you'll be good, maybe.

Spikes - Dude do you remember when we did that luigi ladder? oh man. Btw, next tourney, the two of us are going to get so wasted. too bad there was no alcohol at the tourney.

Zicore - Worst smasher Ever. I don't want to see you ever again. Grow a real beard sometime.

Grimace - Man, I almost had you with my falco. I was like this close and then your snake was all like WASSUP.. GGs man

Hunger - Trashiest IC's ever. Stop playing melee and stick to brawl. Chump.

Everyone else. GGs. Get up to my level Wisconsin

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
really fun tourney!

Shoutouts:

Folk: good times, great friendlies, I wish I woulda played as well in the bracket match as i did in friendlies, but your Marth is too good.

Sago: Sweet MM, I did well the first round but by the second all my moves were stale, I gotta step it up.

Hunger: Aww, we never played.

Grimace & YoshQ: I think we might have a new best Luigi in Wisconsin, but seriously grimace, your **** still blows my mind every time I see you play.

RedRyu: One of the better lucarios I have seen

Classy Gents: Really good stuff in doubles.

Spikes: I thought you were totally awesome at pokemon puzzle league, and then that other guy kicked your ***. blew my mind. and you did super well in brawl doubles, you should have entered singles. I still owe you a hotdog.

Quaz: What do firemen do?

Chansen: Cool hangin, thanks for hosting, if you do it at the house again I have just a couple suggestions 1) sweep the basement floor, are your walls made of sandstone? 2) some more platforms for tvs would be nice.

Fatboy: Where was my boy of fatness?

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

Quaz: Good stuff in teams. I definently should have went pichu the second time around in losers finals :p

Cosmo: Sorry about doing so bad in teams =0 Ill try to get better for next time

Spikes: As always your Doc was sick, especially in the team finals against Quaz and mundungu. I didnt get to play you at all so next time we gotta do some friendly.

Chansen: Thanks for hosting, everyone seemed to have a lot of fun, besides the people who kept hitting there head son the low ceiling :p You should definenlty try to get things a little cleaned up in your basement if you host another tournament down there.

Mundungu: Diddy Kong Racing and Kirby Air Ride?!? Say what?!? :p Your ganon was 222good. We gotta play sometime soon again.

Webster: OMG WEBSTER that chick totally took your advice that night and I didnt even have to tell her =0. Btw how was the chicken and orange drink? :p

To everyone else I played, chances are I forgot most of your names, but ggs

Quaz

Smash Master
shouts

Cosmo: lol your marth is still too pro, use low tiers in friendlies and stick with marth in tourney or something haha.

18 spikes: too good in brawl doubles. Im suprised I didnt do better against you in PPL. I usually average around 7 or 8K but **** happens lol. Also I need to stop getting forward smashed by you in teams.

john9blue: **** you for placing higher than me in melee and kicking my *** in Mario Tennis. My ness > your ness in smash 64 btw.

sago: that sheik is too ****in greasy for me to handle.

Chansen: good host, but you hated me this tourney WHY?! I thought we were BEST FRIENDS!!

Zicore: came close to beating us in teams, but mundungu and I are just too good like that

Mundunguu: thanks for housing us, and thanks for being a good partner and nice job beasting through losers bracket.

zack152: too tired for singles I see, dont feel bad about bring cosmo down in teams we woulda owned him anyways =P. You were pretty quiet this tourney, talk to people more!

Webster: good times man, I enjoyed bringing you with and it was nice talking to you and listening to muse. GANON FOR LIFE! lol.

Folk: nice bringing you too, I think you did pretty decent in brawl singles keep it up. You should play melee! lol

Top Bottom