• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Soly hhit

my dream has come true!

A 100$ mm between the best snake and the best olimar

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
xyro in case you didn't get my txt i am fine with housing m2k. like i said my place is a great place to relax before heading off to a big tourney anyways. and since me and blaze were his ride at winter game fest im sure he'll have no qualms with it

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Dude, I timed out your Dedede with my Link one time... lmao gtfo
Name Search activated.

Who cares about friendlies. Lord knows you won't go to tournament with Link and try the same tactics you did with MK.

You got that SoCal Metaknight in you....don't worry your not the first.

xyro in case you didn't get my txt i am fine with housing m2k. like i said my place is a great place to relax before heading off to a big tourney anyways. and since me and blaze were his ride at winter game fest im sure he'll have no qualms with it
Maharba, we have a score to settle. :glare:

Nike.

Smash Hero
I just realized that this is only a one day tourney.
Will that be enough time for both singles brackets, dubs, side events, etc?

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
If we start ON TIME, we should be able to do AM Bracket, Doubles Bracket, and the 16 man Pro Bracket. Side events will only happen if there is time.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Starting this tournament ON TIME is an absolute MUST.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
what qualms batou? xyro txted me today asking me to house m2k since me and xyro are carpooling and im pretty sure m2k is gonna be taken from and to the airport by xyro who doesn't live that far away from me. it's just logical.

i mean hell i ain't worried about it either way. it's just that i can't house more than one person at a time anyways so im not really worried about it. i honestly don't really care who does what, im just being convienient.

also for the sake of this being the championships:

gnes
razer
illmatic
reflex
krystedez
dabuz (who already accepted following proposition in a sense)
mikehaze
ally
kprime
trela
mjg
and of course m2k

i need to record money matches against all of you guys. i don't care what the amount is as long as it ain't some ridiculously large number ($15 is my max except against m2k, for you the limit is $25). if you guys will accept my challenges i would be appreciative as well as hella stoked.

also im gonna be using my true power during these matches. if you don't know how powerful that is, this pic should give you a pretty general idea

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I guess for once i'll do money matches, I haven't done one in probably 4 months.
Taking MM's.

Slush you wanna be the first?

Nothing too serious. Just a dollar would be fine.

I miss playing you guys and this is a great way for us to really do a serious set since we hardly meet in tournament.

Please, no MM's from MK or from anyone in my own backyard.

Xyro77

AM/PRO/doubles is priority. side event will most likely NOT happen but there is always a chance.

With me there, zigsta will finish this event in one day. Ive done many HOBOs with over 50 people+4 events and finished before 2am. i promise to get this done if things are lookin bad.

we just need people to bring set-ups. you just dont understand how important full set-ups are. it literally determines 90% of the tournament speed.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
AM/PRO/doubles is priority. side event will most likely NOT happen but there is always a chance.

With me there, zigsta will finish this event in one day. Ive done many HOBOs with over 50 people+4 events and finished before 2am. i promise to get this done if things are lookin bad.

we just need people to bring set-ups. you just dont understand how important full set-ups are. it literally determines 90% of the tournament speed.
Xyro you can be sure that the Fort Worth crew will bring a couple of set ups to help with everything.

Finishing on time is the focus of any event, so we'll help out as much as we can.

It's IMPERATIVE you all report your matches afterwards, believe me it'll help progress this huge tournament.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll also MM anyone who'd like to, seeing as this is probably gonna be my last Texas tournament before I move. So far I got dabuz in singles and Xyro/Trela in high-lo.

This event WILL finish on time. We basically have the venue until whenever, so Amateur/Pro/Doubles will all be done for SURE. If we have time, we'll do Waseda.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Zigsta we will MM. Wario ditto no grab release, or Jigg dittos

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'll also MM anyone who'd like to, seeing as this is probably gonna be my last Texas tournament before I move. So far I got dabuz in singles and Xyro/Trela in high-lo.

This event WILL finish on time. We basically have the venue until whenever, so Amateur/Pro/Doubles will all be done for SURE. If we have time, we'll do Waseda.
Zigsta, you are one of my favorite players....so its likely we'll be doing some MM's ourselves man. I hate to see you move out and i rarely get to hang with you so we gotta do this bro.

$5 low tier MM bro.
For the memories....

;)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta, you are one of my favorite players....so its likely we'll be doing some MM's ourselves man. I hate to see you move out and i rarely get to hang with you so we gotta do this bro.

$5 low tier MM bro.
For the memories....

;)
I accept, playa.

Xyro77

CLICK BELOW TO GET YOUR VERY OWN RAZER VS DABUZ POSTER! ITS FREE, JUST RIGHT-CLICK AND SAVE!!!!

[collapse=Razer winning]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Dabuz winning]
[/collapse]

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

$5 vs my MARF?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'll money match you Mystic, Slush, Infinity (Marth), and Zigsta $5 each against my :peach:.

If anyone coming down wants to money match, tell me.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace

This true bro, the whole moving deal? That sucks, we only got to play a few
matches. If I make it to this I will have to MM you.:cool:

Also Abe, if you are going to this can I bum a ride off you? I can pay
for gas and stuff, its just the car and license thing I haven't gotten around
to yet.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
This true bro, the whole moving deal? That sucks, we only got to play a few
matches. If I make it to this I will have to MM you.:cool:

Also Abe, if you are going to this can I bum a ride off you? I can pay
for gas and stuff, its just the car and license thing I haven't gotten around
to yet.
Yessir, I'm graduating from UT in December and moving to SoCal in January.

If you can make this, I'll MM you.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Ouch, too bad, ignore the PM then.

Well then, if anyone else can give me a ride there and back, I'm willing to
pay for gas and your venue/singles entry fee.

Really want to go and see Zig off with a bang.

Xyro77

Ouch, too bad, ignore the PM then.

Well then, if anyone else can give me a ride there and back, I'm willing to
pay for gas and your venue/singles entry fee.

Really want to go and see Zig off with a bang.
i can take you/marharbarfardar the mystic/m2k and 2=3 others(ive got open spots)

where do you guys live?

sweet!!

my :wolf: vs ur :samus2: $5
ok cool done

Bomber7

Smash Hero
im still a novice who uses wolf so no

maybe till i can get out of F-tier..maybe
It's more fun to have a low tier god than someone who plays a high tier character. So get good as Wolf.

You should come to Voodoo Smash, we could play each other. I have little Wolf MU-Experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom