• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
we need to discuss the date for our own tourney before they get taken up by everyone else in march... you can already bet SA will place a tourney that day regardless but W/E
You mean May? Yeah, hey but I completely forgot about everyone going back home for the summer. We'll have to see about rounding up a lot of out of city players.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Terrible that one day after i say i will be home for the summer, there is actually a very high chance i won't be. I have to decide between 12hours of summer school and stay here or go home and not do any.
Come home and do summer classes at Tech! ;)

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Come home and do summer classes at Tech! ;)
Hahaha i thought about that actually, however the only classes i need are upper-level business courses, which i can't take at Tech cause i am not technically in their business school or do i meet some pre-requisites to take them.

There will be plenty of chances to come home though i think. I do believe i have like a 3 week break in between summer sessions as well as time off right after school in may. I guess the wild card is how much work would let me off. <3 Lubbock

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You'll see. I'm hoping they get on that this week. I think I picked someone helpful.

Also hi everyone else in this thread I could potentially know.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
*lurk*

Tyson you're getting grab released? Shame on you.
Haha Y!nk!!!!! You really are super lurking, possibly, super creeping?!;)

:(:(:(:(:( You aren't suppose to see things like that!! The one and only person i DON'T want to disappoint.

You'll see. I'm hoping they get on that this week. I think I picked someone helpful.

Also hi everyone else in this thread I could potentially know.
I assure you it will be a great one Alex, especially if Y!nk had anything to do with it.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Looks like the new rule set is out...holysheeeet all infinites are legal..:troll: tyson is going to get grabbed sooooo much... and im going to grab release infinite squirtle for 8 min while DDD down throws low tiers for 8 min

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
TBH, it really doesn't change anything. They were never considered infinites due to you BARELY move. So all those things have always been legal. So no change really.

Besides i got pocket other characters........ kekeke

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Hey Dakpo, Nolan's got this idea that he can JV 2 stock you with his Jigglypuff. I think you ought to accept his challenge or else he'll pick up another character.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Tyson would not resort to chain grabbing. He's not that kind to make someone watch helplessly as they get cg'd. At least not to my knowledge. :o

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I spared your life Dakpo, you're the only one who mains a female character. What would the world have been like had I actually attempted to find a ZSS image? I don't think we wanna know.

Top Bottom