• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Dude, I wanna go there!
btw brlink, we gotta show you tech and brawl some xD
lol, all I'll really have time for is some Melee or Project M demo (maybe Brawl minus), fraid my vBrawl days are over, I've boycotted the game. It's really just to kill time until her last class is over, and I'll need to finish my own stuff first. You can tell me where the Linguistics department is though. :p
My gf has given me a tour of the campus, its HUGE compared to UT, haha. It also felt like walking through a microwave (this was back in september). Now I imagine its a freezer.

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
I've been there before, it's in New Braunfels, I tried to challenge some guys to brawl, but they were "too busy."
haha thats awesome. Wish i could go. sounds like a very legit place. Also the main reason I posted it is. The guy who wrote the article is my buddy Daniel Price. He just got the job and he reviews stuff and writes articles for them. :D

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
We really need to get DMT advertised, I'll post some flyers at the library tonight.

Edit: Phil, we also need to implement your system for the Power Ranking

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
With my knowledge, I could probably write a little program to compute all the points and rank players. I'm down for the math, I'm an engineer! ;)

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Mathematics is the language of nature. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. If you graph these numbers, patterns emerge. Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature. -Pi

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Bobby/Tyson: It's from a movie :troll:

Oh and sad that you can't make it to DMT Tyson. We were hoping you would for a while..

Edit: GGs Kyle, Nolan & Andre. We were really in need of a heavy dose of brawl, and I'd say we overdosed, metaphorically.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I'm aiming for for number 3, hoping for higher.
And by doing that, you are setting yourself up for failure and cutting yourself short.

Why not aim for first? If you don't think you can do it then you really can't. Self doubt is one of the worst killers of many things.

Magnuslee

Smash Rookie
69 DAKPO!!!
As a side note, thanks Tyson, I'll be shooting for first from now on! I've never gone into a match giving up, and I know I always have a shot. I've come closer and closer to beating Dakota and this time, I'll be aiming for number 1 out of the 806 area!

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Good. I mean really that goes for just life in general. Never go into something not shooting for the top spot. All it will do is set yourself up for failure and have no chance and success. I can believe in you all day long ( which i do ) but if you don't, it is all meaningless. =)

Top Bottom