• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
That's an idea. Although it would be pretty cool to play the pros of the past. They'll probably still be airdodging for momentum cancel though...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I can't make that unfortunately, I'm low on funds right now. I've only enough to go to DMT this weekend. Sorry.

Tyson, how do we ever let you sneak right past us?! We need to put a GPS on you and have updates on all your whereabouts. If this is the only way, then so be it.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Tyson, how do we ever let you sneak right past us?! We need to put a GPS on you and have updates on all your whereabouts. If this is the only way, then so be it.
Haha, I was pretty bummed about not being able to see anyone. I got in late on Friday, saw family all day Saturday, then headed out on Sunday morning. It really is insane how i have literally been in town the weekend before the past 5 DMT's or something like that.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Lol, you guys are the best. However, that would be silly to plan it around me. I won't be back till Thanksgiving and Christmas though. Those are the only two times i could see myself coming back.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
honestly you have a long line of people who want to have their go at your ness and lucas :) i think you owe them !

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
honestly you have a long line of people who want to have their go at your ness and lucas :) i think you owe them !
Haha, i have no idea why there would be such a thing.

Oh I know I'll destroy Tyson's luigi. Idk about his Ness, I'll bust out some god tier sweetness for that (:ganondorf:)
Alex, we both know you destroy my everything bud. I can't keep up.;)

NomadicAce

Smash Rookie
I want to be a part of the ganon challenge! So far my ganon is 3-0 against Alex's...yeah that is a call out.

NomadicAce

Smash Rookie
I am down for a dollar ganon ditto. Alex nice job hiding the fact that you lost to my ganon again last night.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ladies and gentlemen, i am proud to announce my new tournament series!

http://allisbrawl.com/series.aspx?id=720

This series will tie into HOBO, WHOBO and Battle Network(assuming Sync allows). At first, the prizes will be minor but if this series gains enough attention i will start paypal-ing money to people as payout.

Top Bottom