• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario impressions

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
I just unlocked Lucario and he is wicked. First of all his special moves. His down b is a counter much like Marths. You hit him while he's doing it and he'll punch. But it doesnt wor well in the air because he dissapears and reappears on the ground followed by a forward strike. Maybe its good for escaping. But again slow recovery if youre not hit.. His forward b is a psionic punch that shoots out considerably. When you do it in a dash he stops completely then executes the move. His up b is a quick jump upwards. You can also angle it. However after this move he cant do anything else. Finally his b nuetral is just like Mewtwos. As for his move set, its totally original.

Sariku

Smash Master
All she/he was saying was to put it in the Lucario Section, but don't get mad.

I want to play Lucario and Sonic extremely bad, so this was great seeing that he doesn't play too much like Mewtwo. Thanks for the Info!

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
that settles the lucario not mewtwo replacement for me

have you tried Lucarion FS and what about his a-attacks were they useful

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
fine Ill give you more info. Lucario has wall cling and wall hop. He has two jumps and can follow it with an up b jump move. Unlike Mewtwo his close range attacks are very good especially his down smash. He squats down an hoots both arms outward.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fine man I wont post anymore info if youre gonna be like that. There is such a thing as tact. Ill just play the game, while you can read all you want. later
Understand that I do not care about pleasing you or any other Brawl trafficker who posts in the wrong place. You've been around andand been posting for far long enough, I should not have to tell you the purpose of subsections.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Understand that I do not care about pleasing you or any other Brawl trafficker who posts in the wrong place. You've been around andand been posting for far long enough, I should not have to tell you the purpose of subsections.
Yeah I got it. Just got rubbed the wrong way a little. But no worries. Ill be sure to post character info in the character section from now on.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
No I take it back. Lucarios close range attacks are not the best. His Down A does not strike when the opponent is right on you. But I still say his close attacks are an improvement over Mewtwo

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
Kashikomarima****a: Why did double post? its pretty funny that after you say your sorry for one pretty obvious mistake you make a new pretty obvious mistake.

About Lucario: can tell you some more about the moves, like a full move set with knockback, speed and such things?

Subtle

Smash Cadet
What is Lucario's speed and weight like, can you compare them to Melee characters?

Do his attacks come out quick or are they a bit laggy?

What kind of alternate colors does he have?

What are his throws like? ( Sexy? Please tell me they're sexy)

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman
Kashikomarima****a: Why did double post? its pretty funny that after you say your sorry for one pretty obvious mistake you make a new pretty obvious mistake.

About Lucario: can tell you some more about the moves, like a full move set with knockback, speed and such things?
So you insult kashikomarima then ask to give you info? lol.. Did you consider that maybe swf was lagging and kashikomarima couldn't edit the previous post and had to use a quick reply? Thank you for the info on lucario so far kashikomarima.

Top Bottom