• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is Paw-some! - MWC: East Event #1- March 6-7th, Winona Lake, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Smash64 is weak, a traitor to low-tier players everywhere. Lain is also weak and I expect to see OS play ROB more than one match in the entire tourney this time... and not lose to a Snake on Rainbow Cruise.

Sorry, I'm not very good at trash-talking. :embarrass

Also, picking up Snake right now is harder than it seems. Although there are no Snakes around here, everyone knows the Snake matchup for some reason. Its silly >_<
Really? I sure don't. :[ This is a good time for me to get some practice against him!

QUIVO

Smash Master
It's all good, I wasn't expecting to team with you anyway.

I needs a solid MK, or anyone that's good at killing.

smash64

Smash Champion
Smash64 is weak, a traitor to low-tier players everywhere. Lain is also weak and I expect to see OS play ROB more than one match in the entire tourney this time... and not lose to a Snake on Rainbow Cruise.

Sorry, I'm not very good at trash-talking. :embarrass

Really? I sure don't. :[ This is a good time for me to get some practice against him!
idk if you havent realize but i still play ness...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Quivo found a ride? I'm assuming said ride Isn't coming through northern ohio. King Yoshi needs a ride to this.

Also, smash64 is a traiter to low tier players everywhere. /sarcasm

Good luck Kel, win your last tourney in america.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Btw, who's all going to be there by like...4-5. Cause that's when us Northern IL peoples will be showing up.
I'm going to be there at 4, 3 if I'm allowed XD

Which means we get to do Ike dittos early on! Yay!

<3kirk

posting this for the hell of it

Ally, Falcon ditto MM k?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Niiiiice. I'll probably suck it up though... xD

On topic, I may be in the same boat as WTP. My TV is an LCD...but I've never noticed any lag on it before. People complained at the last tournament about the slight lag, but it had the regular RCA cables hooked to it. I'm pretty sure the component cables make it better...idk I suppose we'll have to see. xD
LCD TVs = Friendly stations! We need those anyway...

I'm bringing a 9" TV (all I have) but we can use it for singles/friendlies. Doubles would be a little much.

bloodhawk put in the title that ally is coming

maybe (most definitely) itll get some "maybe comings" to "awesome im gonna go to get ***** by ally"
Um, no. As Dope said to me, that would make us look like total newbs "OMG GAIS M2K IS COMINGzzz!!!?!?!?!?!?" He put it best XD

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Oh man, Dope is coming. Now I'll definitely show up.

I'm probably going to bring a setup for alternate games (Melee, SF2, and SF4 FTW). I mostly just want to hang out. I'll still pay the venue fee. If there's no room for my setup, I'll just stop by to say hi.

What's the room situation like? Will I have room to put a setup up that is non-Brawl?

This'll probably be one of my last tournies for awhile, if not forever. I'm not gonna say I'm quitting because I'll still come back if the urge strikes me, but it doesn't strike me very often anymore.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The venue is quite big (and nice) and I don't think there will be a problem setting up 10-11 TVs. It can probably fit more than that if necessary.

and yeah BlueBlade I'll help set up

Dopey

Smash Lord
prime!!! yea im comin, i was gonna go to rofas tonight but my bros a douche so im goin tomorrows. cant wait to get to indianna again!

Xyless

Smash Master
I want to go so bad, but my roommate isn't letting me take his car.

Which means about 4 of us DePaul people are without a ride, and thus won't be able to go.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I want $MM guys. especailly with you Ally.

it'll be even better than Axelol vs you way back when

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Getting pretty sick today... seeing a doctor tomorrow (yes, I catch the irony) so we'll see how that goes.

Probably not going. Sorry about any ride johns this causes.

Infern es gordo.

Nope

Smash Lord
Getting pretty sick today... seeing a doctor tomorrow (yes, I catch the irony) so we'll see how that goes.

Probably not going. Sorry about any ride johns this causes.
noooo! Springfield wanted a crew battle vs the 6 from cincy coming =( this was the last chance before kel leaves. Get better and drive on over dr x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom