• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Best way to buff DT imo is by making it unblockable or making opponents freeze up from physical attacks like how Shulk's counter works.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Moments like those constantly remind me why I can never takes this game seriously. Or maybe I just break the game.

SmashRacer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmashRacer
You guys is probably not going to like this and I don't know if this is right place to post this, but here goes:
I have dropped Lucario as one of my mains. Because I don't feel like he is fun to play anymore, because all of of his traits he had in Brawl are gone. He was a more fun character to play in Brawl. I know Lucario is good, but I can't see it for myself, besides his Aura and probably the best usage of Wavebounce and B-Reversals. I hope it's understandable.
I've had mostly good moments and some bad moments while playing him in Sm4sh, but I can't keep on going if I don't think he is fun to play anymore and it has been fun as long as it lasted. Brawl Lucario will still remain to be my favorite character to play in Smash of all time.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
You guys is probably not going to like this and I don't know if this is right place to post this, but here goes:
I have dropped Lucario as one of my mains. Because I don't feel like he is fun to play anymore, because all of of his traits he had in Brawl are gone. He was a more fun character to play in Brawl. I know Lucario is good, but I can't see it for myself, besides his Aura and probably the best usage of Wavebounce and B-Reversals. I hope it's understandable.
I've had mostly good moments and some bad moments while playing him in Sm4sh, but I can't keep on going if I don't think he is fun to play anymore and it has been fun as long as it lasted. Brawl Lucario will still remain to be my favorite character to play in Smash of all time.
cool kids only, dont come back

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No, you must meet some specific criteria.

You're being judged already.

RMF

Smash Cadet
NNID
rafamariofanx
3DS FC
4897-7020-4287
(Looks at signature) How...Many...Mains!!! Looks like Lucario was never your true main at all! :yeahboi:

Last edited:

SmashRacer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmashRacer
(Looks at signature) How...Many...Mains!!! Looks like Lucario was never your true main at all! :yeahboi:
He was my true main to begin with. But then I tried other characters from time to time, and that's how those 5 characters are my mains

Last edited:

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
I sometimes derp around as Wario (my ex-Brawl main before fluffy dog :3), Shulk (my ex-Sm4sh main before dog with hips took over my life x3), Ryu, and Ganondorf (for hardcore giggles cuz I'm pretty bad with him =P), but I'm most comfortable and best with Lucario. Many, many moons ago I was messing around as some other characters online and lost 3 matches in a row. But when I switched back to Lucario I won 8 more, 7 of them being in a row and the eighth being after one loss, and even then the loss was extremely close. That was when I knew for certain Lucario was my main to stay <3

Typhlosion09

Smash Cadet
NNID
Typhlosion09
3DS FC
0473-9119-9001
A year after brawl came out I got tired of maining Kirby and I wanted to change it up. So I threw every characters name in a hat and picked lucario. After a lot of work he not only made me about 3 times as good as I was with Kirby, but he also grew on me as a character and now lucario is my second favorite Pokemon and favorite smash character.

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
I main Rosalina. Lucario isn't even one of my secondaries but I destroy the living **** out of people whenever I end up using him. The reason I'm so unnaturally good with him is probably because I hang around these boards to find techniques and other useful Lucario information so I can teach them to my brother (who is a Lucario main).

The problem is that I actually practice the techniques so that I'm frame perfect when I demonstrate to him and he's the only person I can train against at home so I have way too much MU experience. :/

I definitely want to bring Lucario glory, but he's not even one of my pockets even though I think my Lucario is probably better than 90% of them. But I guess I'm not welcome in this evil kingdom.

Last edited:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Hail, Lucario boards!

Looking to fight some of your best and record the matches for MU reference. I should probably preface that I'm only on 3DS, though.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Despite the username, I mostly main Mega Man and Greninja but I still use Lucario very often. I'm not the greatest with him though. He's my favourite Pokémon of all time though. Always up for some Lucario dittos. :p

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I have mained Mario since Melee(although I did start off as a Young Link main) throughout Brawl and PM. I still play Mario in Smash 4, and intend to keep him for doubles only(and maybe some match up for Singles), but I decided to drop Mario as my main to focus on someone new just for a change (also I don't like the fact that there's too many Mario players now xD)

I co-mained Fox in Brawl, and Fox was intended to be my main in Smash 4.. however, as before, I'm not a fan of having to play the same character a lot of people already plays, and also I wanted someone brand new to me.

I juggled around a few characters such as Ryu(still very heavily leaning towards Ryu actually if Lucario doesn't work out), ROB, Lucas, Pikachu, Metaknight, Zero Suit, Little Mac, Luigi(easily my best out of this bunch), but decided to end up with Lucario... due to low representation(SoCal, all the previous Lucario players aren't active, or stuck with PM), closely fits my style, and aura's fun. I almost dropped him due to his recovery and no spike.. but I'm trying to tough it through right now!

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Hail, Lucario boards!

Looking to fight some of your best and record the matches for MU reference. I should probably preface that I'm only on 3DS, though.
do you honestly think some of the best have a 3ds or would play on it

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I hate to say it but the best on these boards are probably Kami, Steam, Croi and I. I am CERTAINLY not comfident enough in my ability to play on the 3DS to give an accurate representation of the match up. Havn't touched that thing sense WiiU was released. Steam is on indefinite hiatus atm, so you can try asking Croi, but i'm not sure if he'd be up for it either. :/

My apologiiiiiiiiieeeeees, but using controls and a screen that are so dramatically different would skew the performance of those not familiar with it. :T

whOOPS

Last edited:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I hate to say it but the best on these boards are probably Kami, Steam, Croi and I. I am CERTAINLY not comfident enough in my ability to play on the 3DS to give an accurate representation of the match up. Havn't touched that thing sense WiiU was released. Steam is on indefinite hiatus atm, so you can try asking Croi, but i'm not sure if he'd be up for it either. :/

My apologiiiiiiiiieeeeees, but using controls and a screen that are so dramatically different would skew the performance of those not familiar with it. :T

whOOPS
Ah, what a shame.

Thanks anyway, fellas.

Last edited:

Croi

Smash Lord
I'd be willing to play on the 3DS, as long as you understand that you're probably not going to be getting the full experience on it, like Sunny said. My 3DS is modded to capture video too, if you want me to upload them.

Last edited:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'd be willing to play on the 3DS, as long as you understand that you're probably not going to be getting the full experience on it, like Sunny said. My 3DS is modded to capture video too, if you want me to upload them.
That'd be awesome. And it's okay -- like I said, it's meant to be a reference, but not necessarily the definitive example. A starting point, rather.

@ MythTrainerInfinity MythTrainerInfinity : Anytime, dude. I'm free all day today.

Last edited:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
That'd be awesome. And it's okay -- like I said, it's meant to be a reference, but not necessarily the definitive example. A starting point, rather.

@ MythTrainerInfinity MythTrainerInfinity : Anytime, dude. I'm free all day today.
2363-5671-9607 I just got home from work if you're up for it please let me know. Adding my Skype is probably the easiest way to reach me.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
FC is 2664-2253-4566. I should be available all night.
Wow, I apologize, dude! MTI quoted me, so it notified me of his response, and I completely missed yours. How late'll you be up? We're working with a 3-hour time disparity here, since I'm WC.

Top Bottom