• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario stole mah CD!

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
I will now forever hate this Pokemon that was already deeply hated. He needs to burn. I was just about to get it too, and he steals it from me! This is the difficulty people were talking about in lv9 CPU's--stealing their CDs not the strength of them! :mad:

bceagles

Smash Cadet
cpus can steal cds, whoa! thats a first, lol. Did you beat the crap outta him?

bceagles

Smash Cadet
cpus can steal cds, whoa! thats a first, lol. Did you beat the crap outta him?

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
Er, yes, he stole my CD. :(

Then I beat the crap out of him! He deserved it!

(And Madcowdesease, I was expecting it to count as mine because I thought I saw a CPU pick one up before, but after the match it never came up! So I assume when "The CPU" got it, I really got it. After all that time I was right next to it as well.)

bceagles

Smash Cadet
Er, yes, he stole my CD. :(

Then I beat the crap out of him! He deserved it!

(And Madcowdesease, I was expecting it to count as mine because I thought I saw a CPU pick one up before, but after the match it never came up! So I assume when "The CPU" got it, I really got it. After all that time I was right next to it as well.)
woo hoo!!!

pirkid

Smash Lord
They are added to your collection anyways. >.<

EDIT: It never showed up? That is strange. I've had 2 CDs stolen before and they've been added anyways.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
OMG you have to be kidding me. All this time I thought I was actually getting the 9 million cds that comps stole from me anyways. Wow. Back to the drawing boards.

HeroXL

Smash Journeyman
big deal...how long do you plan on playing this game? whats the rush to unlock everything? i dont think 1 CD will make or break you

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
Lmao at that.

Not as annoying as being online and one shows up.
And instead of the other person collecting it first, they just dont let you get to it and it dissapears. ANNOYING. But I have all the CD's now anyways so thats not happening again.

Top Bottom