• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario watches over and protects us.

Milln

Smash Champion
Wha... what? You mean I'm free to post slightly offtopic replies about fried chicken?

This place is heaven. Thank you Lucario. :lucario:
No prob. =o Enjoy your stay. Watch some Inner Fire, read some guides, listen to some Milln voice, talk about the weather and Aura Sphere.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No prob. =o Enjoy your stay. Watch some Inner Fire, read some guides, listen to some Milln voice, talk about the weather and Aura Sphere.
Will do, I'll see you around. It's late here, and I have more xrays tomorrow.
G'night! -passes out-

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Vids or it didn't happen. Impossible.
Oh c'mon!!!!!!!! it was a glitch and it was on a 10stock match so i naturally couldnt kill the others fast enough to record it! I dont know how the heck was it activated and how to redo. (also I dont own a video camera and my cellphone was downstairs.) however if it happens again iwill record.

Milln

Smash Champion
Oh c'mon!!!!!!!! it was a glitch and it was on a 10stock match so i naturally couldnt kill the others fast enough to record it! I dont know how the heck was it activated and how to redo. (also I dont own a video camera and my cellphone was downstairs.) however if it happens again iwill record.
You cannot gain another stock if you are out when Frigate Orpheon flips. What you described is IMPOSSIBLE in an FFA setting. Teams, sure. But no, it didn't happen.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Im already trying to activate it for a video okay!!!!!! sheesh. oh and your right it WAS on teams. me and my coz against my sis and a cpu.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
hmmmm..... Im still trying to find out how to activate. might come useful. (this is a joke of course. I dont cheat.)

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
sure it was a team match. but I usually end up getting in an argument with my team mate and he begins attacking me.(I know its stupid.)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I actually fell into a slump with Lucas, and was down 2 - 0. I switched to Lucario, and made a comeback and won 3 - 2.

Even stage spiked with an aura sphere.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I remember I was f-air this guy then I Di back. He tripped and my fsmash hit the trips invisibility frames. SAKURAIIIIII!!!

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
was playing a doubles match in tourney once, shot my fully charged aura sphere and it did the little glitch where my opponent blocked it and the sphere proceeded to latch onto the stage and roll away. This happened many times so i didnt think much of it til it rolled into my partner and killed him. what irony.

on a better note, last tourney i went to i was playing against snowball bob and i had him off the stage about 60% or so. i fired a half charged aura sphere just to make him air dodge and try to recover lower and he decided he wasnt going to dodge it. It hit him off the screen and killed him, i laughed as i still lost.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Those moments when you mindgame your opponent into DT, where they usually say the trademark "O SHI-" then get star KO'd, there's something in that that's even more satisfactory than Falcon pawnch imo, because you essentially just ninja'd him. Can't get more boss than that.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
*Looks in KFC bucket* That ain't Falco.
Guys Have you seen Pit? He was saying something about going to Kentucky or something.

Oh and theres a bomb in the lasagna.
-t2

*edit
Nothing is more satisfyingly awesome then getting the final kill on a MK with CF's Knee or reverse Falcon Pawnch.

And replacing MK out of that sentence with any character works just as well.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If anything, the chicken would be Torchic.
Still, I think it's 20% KFC, 20% flesh, 600% beastage.

Milln

Smash Champion
So this one time I was at Final Destination and I was Lucario against this guy who was my opponent in brackets and I was all "Dude, i'm Lucario, just put your controller down." and he thought about it.

Then there's this other time when my partner (a G&W i'm about to fire because he kills me too many times for no reason. Seriously. He dsmashes and fairs me. and only me. when i'm the only one on that side of the stage..... ) died and I almost pulled this crazy 2v1, but Pirate Ship was like "aw hayyyyllll nawwwwwww" and it tilted as I was landing and I faired instead of fsmashed and had landing lag and I got upsmashed and it sucked, but we won the next match with a bucket kill so it was okay.

Then this other one time I would yell HADOKEN!! or SHORYUKEN!!! whenever I would Aura Sphere or upsmash, respectively. And I mindgamed my opponent into shielding on reaction to my yells. And then I haxxed him into eating a GTFO fthrow. <3

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Then this other one time I would yell HADOKEN!! or SHORYUKEN!!! whenever I would Aura Sphere or upsmash, respectively. And I mindgamed my opponent into shielding on reaction to my yells. And then I haxxed him into eating a GTFO fthrow. <3
Wow. That makes me think Meta-Mindgame-Spam works.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
nice mindgame. oh yeah i have another story. I had an important match with my cousin he was using yoshi.
he decided to knock me off and keep me away from the stage in FD. now i totally suck in aiming for the wall with ES and this was my last stock so i was like "for the love of God! PLEASE !" and lo and behold i got the wall leaped back into the stage and daired my cousin to his death while he was screaming WTF?!

Rebonack

Smash Apprentice
I've been saved countless times by a well-placed aura stomp whilst recovering resulting in an opponent's attack wiffing. Extra points for fast falling and stomping them there after.

In completely unrelated news!

It fills me with glee to see that the Lucario boards have returned to their dubiously on-topic ways of yore. The last time I came here there was a push to keep things rigorously on-topic. And so, dejected, I slunk away to slumber.

But now I'm back and stuff. Is there any extra fried chicken?

Top Bottom