• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucarios @ Genesis 2

Browny

Smash Hater
Well I figured the reasons for this thread not existing have now expired, thus, here it is.

Lets see if we can build some hype and maybe persuade moar lucs to come along to this :) As well as serve as a general G2 discussion thread for this board...

I'll be going of course (alone :/), making a holiday out of it visiting Mr. Merby + others in vegas before arriving in San Fran on the 13th noon and leaving on the 21st evening. Who else is coming along :>

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'm not going

sorrrrrrrrrrrry

I miiiiiiiiiiiiight be in vegas the same time as you are though

Trela

Smash Lord
I will definitely be attending this tournament; Wouldn't miss it for the world!

I don't know all of the details about the trip yet, though lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I hate how my family vacation is on the same time this is, for every year all the time. :/

I'll see if I can go. I really want to go more than anything.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Passing on this. Too far for my wallet right now.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
Although I don't play anymore I still keep an eye on how my Brocario's are doing; if there ends up being a stream I'll be watching it!

There might be the slightest chance I could go to GENESIS 2. Would anyone be able to pick me up from the airport on likely Friday and dropping me off at the airport on Sunday night or Monday morning? And of course, share a hotel room? Everything's just theory crafting so far, so idk anything

Browny

Smash Hater
Youd be taking the BART public transport (train) from SFO to the hotel where theres many people who will give lifts to the hotel. Its a long way to there and you wouldnt get back on sunday or probably monday morning.

As for hotel room, ive got a suite booked. Depends on how many want to comfortably fit...

:phone:

Welp, I'm guaranteed to not go at all anymore. Car brakes broke, parents spoiling me to hell (instead of Antioch) by paying for the repair so I can get to and from work to pay for stuff, but I'll have to pay back that car repair money over the Summer

Browny

Smash Hater
I may have a very interesting proposal for fellow brocarios coming along for this trip.

If anyone does not have their travel dates set in stone and could potentially stay for a few days of sightseeing in San fran after genesis, please let me know by when you plan to book tickets etc.

Browny

Smash Hater
So I can pretty much confirm my PARLOR SUITE has room for others if they want in. Currently its me, tedward and cloudfox for wednesday before gen - tuesday afterwards.

And my above post still stands.

Browny

Smash Hater
Well... Its $88 a night and Im calling the bed since my reservatipn and Im paying the majority. So split the rest among 4... Depending on how much the other guys wanna pay... Itll be around $10-15 a night?

I cant figure out exact cost atm

Browny

Smash Hater
What did you expect lol? All rooms are either 1 bed, 2 beds or 1 bed and a pull out couch. The suite has the couch btw.

If you planned on sharing a currently occupied room with your friend, you wont get any more than 1 bed...

Top Bottom