• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's list of useful links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
We can't have every thread stickied, but we can create a list of all the useful ones!

Guide, FAQ, Database:
The Official Lucario Guide: A guide to anyone wanting to play Lucario
The Old Lucario Guide: The original guide to anyone wanting to play Lucario, not updated (as frequently)

Tactical:
Frame Date: Assembly of frame data on Lucario's moveset
Assembly of Unfamiliar Information: Full of useful info on Lucario (such as attack frame data)
Inverse Matchup Thread: How other characters tend to fight us to help form a counter strategy
Lucario's Flaws: A thread about character flaws
Lucario's Worst Opponents: A discussion on opponents that give Lucario trouble in general
Use-less-ful Tactics Thread: A thread dedicated to finding useful tactics out of seemingly useless ones
Lucario Stage Discussion: A discussion on good/bad tournament legal stages for Lucario
Moveset Analysis: An in-depth look at Lucario's moveset including KO percents, knockback and launch info
Air Combos: A list of semi Wall of Pains with a deadly ending for each character - With videos!
Official Lucario Playstyle Thread: Classification of Lucario's playstyles

Picture, Video:
Lucario Video Thread: Lucario's official video thread
Lucario Screenshot Thread: Lucario's official screenshot thread
Lucario Avatar Thread: Lucario's offical avatar thread
Milln's Inner Fire videos: Milln's youtube account holding his Inner Fire videos
Inner Fire: Milln's thread/discussion on his Inner Fire videos

Player's corner:
Brawl Lucario Finder: Looking for another Lucario to play with? It's all in here
List of reasons why you should give Lucario a try: Self explanitory
Aura Energy: The Lucario Force: Lucario clan
Lucario chatroom: A place for Lucario players to kick back and chat!
Lucario Community Crazy Awesome Shirt Thread: A thread for Lucario's personal T-Shirt

Let me know if there's other topics I should add or remove of if links are dead or are misplaced.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I don't mean to double post or resurrect a topic that may be destined to die, but I think this topic will help with some of the newcomers to Lucario. Less searching through pages of threads to find something useful.

PSYCHE

Smash Apprentice
Agreed. I was wondering why this didnt get stickied when you first posted it.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Maybe my Launch Speed/Knockback and KO percent thread? =3 Or at least once I finish it?

Also, although some are obviously self-explanitory, it might be nice to have a little description next to each link.

Milln

Smash Champion
This is great as a quick link to the Lucario Finder, since it quickly gets buried under the other topics. =o

BudaBoy

Smash Cadet
Personally, I think this is brilliant. Takes up the place of one thread and saves tons of time for newcomers to Lucario. Wish more character forums had this...

Good job!

Nodrak

Smash Ace
You guys really should, I honestly just don't have the time to get online or play smash as much anymore. =S I'll see what i can do about updating this now.

Trela

Smash Lord
I can create a New Thread of this if nobody else can (or want to).

I just need a quick yes or no, and if it's a yes, I'll probably need a little halp with finding Linkz and stuff.

=Trela=

Milln

Smash Champion
Let's let Xavant do it. There's gauranteed pictures.

Or you could always make Milln do it, whoever that guy is.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Olllllllldddddddddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom