• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas and Ness are mean.

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
I always win with Ness on Wifi. ^^;

I hate it when Lucas' hide the whole battle and only jump out to kill everyone once they're at high percents...

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Wi-Fi has made Lucas my most hated character. I have a replay of three of them teaming up on me. (I was Ness) :p

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
lmao
lucas && ness arent really mean 2 mean on duh wifi
but sometimes ness can be ah pain
i still win da match but da fact ov his **** grab *_____*

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Did you attack them when they started taunting? If so, then you're the mean one.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Did you attack them when they started taunting? If so, then you're the mean one.
Actually, I was the one taunting but I guess they didn't like taunt spammers and decided to gang up on me. I actually won. XD

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Ness and Lucas are too good for you.

It's fun forming an alliance with Ness/Lucases. I have so many replays of them.....

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Ness and Lucas are the only little boys that MJ can't touch, because they'll just **** him.
Too good.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Ness and Lucas are the only little boys that MJ can't touch, because they'll just **** him.
Too good.
MJ can **** the Psy kids. especially ness, because all he needs to do is throw his body at ness when hes PKT and down goes ness to suck mj's ****
pedophilia ftw

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not often.
On Wi-fi, I'm usually USING Lucas and Ness.

Tianxiazhai

Smash Journeyman
The reason you lose is because its on wifi.
But really, I need more info to help you. What character do you use? If its Luigi, look up the match up.
And really, it is wifi with lagg and items, but if you want to get better, learn the basics.
Nothing else to really say.

randomselect

Smash Cadet
I am not sure where this is going but Ness And Lucas are not a problem for me.

I OWN THEIR ***** EVERY TIME!!!!:laugh:

Marshie

Smash Apprentice
I think they are way to easy to play against (not just cause Gaw gimps them super easy) their recovery is completley trashed online, Youll kick every one of their ***** if you get good with GAWs bucket

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
If you're actually having problems with Ness/Lucas in a FFA, you need to get in their face. I've had 8 kill rounds, and I've also had ones where there's just a Lucario running at me, not letting me use PKT2 and pushing me off the stage. When that happens, Ness/Lucas are toast. Especially Ness, since he doesn't have a rope snake.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
In Anyone yeah, I agree.
I play Anyone to mess around when I can't get a good game of TF2 up or WoW is lagging too much and any Ness/Lucas (Lucas more so) just spam... Usmash after Usmash... Good luck avoiding it in a FFA when your only other option is Ike's Fsmash or Snake's Fsmash and then multiply the ease it would be to get out in an actual match by a few times with lag...
It is great to watch them recover only to stagespike themselves though when lag messes everything up.

Solution? Don't play with Anyone :p
The lag is small when playing with friends especially with a good connection.

Cheezey

Smash Rookie
lmao
lucas && ness arent really mean 2 mean on duh wifi
but sometimes ness can be ah pain
i still win da match but da fact ov his **** grab *_____*
Sorry man, but every single post of yours is written like this.

If you want to shorten "and", use one "&" or dont do it at all. "2" is one letter shorter than "to". "Duh" is the exact same number of letters as "the". I don't even know what "ah" is supposed to be. "da" is one letter shorter than "the", "ov" is the same number of letters as "of" and is only one KEY on the keyboards away, and you don't need to avoid the filter if you want to swear.

Honestly, everybody would take you much more seriously if you typed like a human being instead of a sixth greater that thinks it's ghetto to spell words wrong. You only make yourself look like a fool, and as I showed, you're not even saving yourself any time...generally one letter or none at all.

randomselect

Smash Cadet
Y'know what? What I said before does not count when there is serious lag. When there is I get owned bigtime.

KMAG

Smash Rookie
haha im still trying to figure out which one is better. i have phases, but man, i dont even know :p

Top Bottom