• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas-Falco Glitch

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
This is a glitch that I ran across playing against my friend a while back. Lucas uses PK Thunder and Falco reflects the projectile with his Down-B, and Lucas gets caught in between the reflector and Falco as the reflector starts to return to Falco. For some reason, Lucas gets sent flying, as though he's being pulled/pushed by the reflector. We were able to reproduce and confirm this glitch via testing. I don't think this is important at all, but you guys might find it interesting (if you don't already know).

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5SBr-fRi2U

HelpR

Smash Ace
not a glitch, just a combination of the increased knockback from the PKT after having it's strength doubled, bad DI on the part of the lucas.

I thought you were gonna come forward with another glitch involving falco, particularly, where if you hit the tail of PKT only with falco's down B (though it should work with almost any reflector) the damage the tail does doubles about 3-6 times, so much so that when the tail passes through someone, it does approximately 70-90 damage per pass. Not tourney viable however, so lol.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Once again Briar has made himself look stupid
Thats strike 2...first was in the picture thread,
now bumping old threads...btw he cant even speak
proper english....they should have an age requirement on here.
No little kids allowed

Kole

Smash Lord
Ehh, I woulda let it slide if he actually made an intelligent post instead of "idk"

Top Bottom