• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas V Lucas

King GeGeGe

Smash Rookie
I am here to propose that this is one of the most fun matchups in the game, there is no other matchup quite like it. This is all about perception, knowledge of your opponent, and mind games, since at any point there are so many options. For example at the beginning, you can pk thunder, pk fire, psi magnet, or running attack, this level of option, and the rock paper scissors-eque style of play continues throughout the match, causing one of the most unique, interesting, and fun matchups. Opinions?

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Hehe it's fun, I just won some dittos for the title of Best Lucas in Vegas. It just kinda goes to show how much you know about exploiting the weaknesses of your own character and how good you are at landing u-smashes hahaha

Fredd

Smash Apprentice
I guess the difficulty of playing one`s own character is ironic.
I mean like, who here knows their own character`s weaknesses? (Well, fully-in-depth)
It`s always that we understand weakenesses of other characters.
However, if you think about it you could always put yourself in your opponent`s shoes.
An easy way to counter 'yourself' is to observe how others counter your attacks.
Thoughts?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I always just eat Lucas's PK Thunder with my PK Thunder in dittos. People tend to forget you can do this and it's probably the easiest way ever to get kills.

HRP

Smash Rookie
I always just eat Lucas's PK Thunder with my PK Thunder in dittos. People tend to forget you can do this and it's probably the easiest way ever to get kills.
This is essentially how most Lucas vs. Lucas matches end up.

Powda

Smash Apprentice
Ya I was gonna say, every ditto match i've been in it came down to who can controlt their PKT the best....

Top Bottom