• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Metal Little Mac on his home stage should be illegal in Classic.

Shaymikyu

I give up on my Classic Palutena run for now because I think the computers are rigged right now.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Oh, the headcanons in this game amuse me.

You can guess why.

Also, browsing "future armor" on deviantart returned me this instead of what I wanted:

Cool.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Oh, the headcanons in this game amuse me.

You can guess why.

Also, browsing "future armor" on deviantart returned me this instead of what I wanted:

Cool.
Like what?
Mine about what happened to Wolf is still the best.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Like if Lucina is fighting a comrade in arms or her mother. I mean, it was the more obviously implied one.
For :4robinm: it would be her husband?
Also, the lack of Awakening trophies and vs. Robin win quote make me sad.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, Chrom's in this game, even as a mere Final Smash, so...

That match would have been even more headcanon-y if Smash Balls were enabled and Robin got it.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Actually there are apparently several Awakening trophies. Off the top of my head I think Severa and Inigo both have trophies.

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice
Just got smash 3ds yesterday and I'm loving every minute of it. I've already unlocked all the characters and stages which didn't take that long. Much shorter than Melee or Brawls unlocking methods. I beat everyone on my first try except for Mr. Game and watch only because he got a stupid 9 when he used judgement on me when I was playing as Ness... I was in shock when that happened. Duck hunt put up a good fight as did Lucina and R.O.B.

I'm liking the gameplay a lot and Smash Run is a lot of fun, same with trophy rush. I've went back to those modes so many times. I also like the new Classic mode, though it's weird you have to pay in order to do higher difficulties... But it's nice how it rewards those more who take on harder challenges and how you get to choose which path you take. Also liking the new master hand and crazy hand boss patterns which is more challenging. Don't get me started on the master core. What a nice challenge that was and the fact you only get two lives per battle. I hate that sword form so much and I can't imagine what other form he could have on the highest intensity.... I immediately though the mech boss from gun star heroes where he had seven forms on the hardest difficulty. (Funny story, I was Falco on the 7 intensity or 8 I think and when I got to the clone character form. He was trying to recover and he used fire bird left and killed himself. I kid you not, this really happened)

As for characters. Man do I love all four of my mains. Lucina is awesome and feels so natural to me compared to Marty who felt slow and clunky to me. Her color swaps are awesome and I love her taunts. I love the line "come at me!" The delivery by Laura Bailey is just awesome and she did great with Lucina in smash. To bad you can't equip the mask though... Also "I will change fate!" Put a smile on my face. Man Lucina is awesome and makes me even more excited when I'll get to playing FEAwakening. I like the equal blade damage to and her shield breaker is very rewarding to. I love Greninja a lot and Pac-man is awesome! Really reminds me of Mr. Game and watch and greninja' fighting style is fun. And Duck Hunt dog. Best character ever! Man is he awesome, I see great potential in ledge gaming and mind games with the clay pigeon and cans. Everything about him is great.

My mains play great and feel very natural and Lucina just got even better with my points above to prove naysayers she's a welcome audition and a similar character done right. I never enjoyed playing as a character so much in a long time and while I love Pac-man and Greninja, I found myself Loving Duck hunt and Lucina the most.

Also, whenever the new thread is made, can you guys please make me a part of it or send some notification or invite because I really enjoy this thread.

Shaymikyu

In terms of FE trophies, I have Robin (and All-Star Robin), Marth, Ike, Lucina, Lyn, Chrom, Gaius, Lon'qu, Anna, Inigo, and Cordelia. I might be forgetting someone.

Shaymikyu

True. I meant ones I have. There are a couple I'm still missing that exist (Validar, Owain, Lissa, Tiki).

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I was just against a really good Jigglypuff and in two seperate matches I used shield breaker on her shield, broke it, and won the match
GET REKT PUFF :4lucina::4lucina::4lucina:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Huzzah, I just wrote another 2k words of my fanfic in a single sitting. I can't wait until I post this chapter, the revelation bombs I am dropping are going to blow peoples minds.

mayamei

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3497-1611-9262
Can't believe I didn't try Lucina earlier, loving that speed. Was playing a practice match with CPU Kirby, and it sucks Kirby gets the mask but Lucina doesn't. :p

GhostPanda1314

Smash Cadet
Just a warning to anyone who plays Robin, don't try to use magic too much against Ness. His down+b absorbs everything. Even Thoron.
Also, I posted a new chapter. Forgot to mention that. Anyways, enjoy smash everyone!

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Oooh, someone might have guessed whats going on in my fanfic juding by this review i just got. I wonder...

Also, the people who read my wall-o-text from like 40 pages back, you don't count to having guessed what the twist is, you saw my headcanon the twist is based around XP

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Also, I posted a new chapter. Forgot to mention that. Anyways, enjoy smash everyone!
I give that chapter a B+. It would be an A-, but there was no transition between Robin and Lucina. I was really confused when all of a sudden I saw "Mother" while still thinking it was Robin's POV. A line break would be nice, or just a simple POV notice.

The wedding itself was handled well though.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Just a warning to anyone who plays Robin, don't try to use magic too much against Ness. His down+b absorbs everything. Even Thoron.
:D

Honestly, my only real issue with the chapter is POV. I was legitimately confused when I was reading for Robin and then, without warning, it'd shift to Lucina. Other than that...

:cheep:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Favorite custom moves for Lucina? I love Storm Thrust so much. Cresant Slash is neat too.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I've only got 1 and 3 of each so far, but I like Dolphin Jump because recovery, and Dashing Assault for approaching. Everyone seems to be going on about Storm Thrust, but I don't have it yet.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That was sweet... A little hard to keep track of the POV though.
Oooh, someone might have guessed whats going on in my fanfic juding by this review i just got. I wonder...

Also, the people who read my wall-o-text from like 40 pages back, you don't count to having guessed what the twist is, you saw my headcanon the twist is based around XP
Who was it?

GhostPanda1314

Smash Cadet
I give that chapter a B+. It would be an A-, but there was no transition between Robin and Lucina. I was really confused when all of a sudden I saw "Mother" while still thinking it was Robin's POV. A line break would be nice, or just a simple POV notice.

The wedding itself was handled well though.
To be honest, the original copy has transition.
FF.net apparently hates transition.
I didn't notice but when I tried to fix it yesterday, it refused to save my transition changes. So I was just kind like "Eh. Later."
But yeah, sorry about that.

GhostPanda1314

Smash Cadet
To be honest, the original copy has transition.
FF.net apparently hates transition.
I didn't notice but when I tried to fix it yesterday, it refused to save my transition changes. So I was just kind like "Eh. Later."
But yeah, sorry about that.
There. Still can't put in legitimate line breaks, but it's a lot more clear now. Yeesh, FF.net hates line breaks. Remember that everyone!

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
After much suffering and cursing that damn circle pad, Lucina has managed to be one of my top scorers in solo mode. 205 kills in endless smash, 290260 in Target Blast, and 1996.3 ft in homerun. She's also my highest scorer in classic mode. Lucina is awesome.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
There. Still can't put in legitimate line breaks, but it's a lot more clear now. Yeesh, FF.net hates line breaks. Remember that everyone!
It easier to read now! Thanks! Whats the next chaper going to be about? Also congrats on the Tvtropes rec!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom