• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
I actually like how he keeps his hood down, since in my headcanon the Robin of the original timeline kept his hood up most of the time. Since he didn't have amnesia he was more distant and less friendly by comparison, with Chrom probably being his only close friend. While not evil or anything, his bonds were weaker with everyone, so after he was forced to kill Chrom he sorta just gives in and accepts his role as Grima. The hood being down on the Robin we play actually is representative of how closer and more open he is by comparison.

Actually, this picture really shows this off I think. It manages to tell a story in just visuals.

Ah, that would be this one: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34777036

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I know I've posted this before, but I am going to post it again because I feel like it.
LOL XD Poor Chrom. He's not even 25 years old and already he has great grand children. He just never gets a break. First his best friend marries his daughter from the future, then he becomes a grandfather through Morgan and if Morgan marries someone in the game, then great grand children, and in Smash Bros. he presumably gets Falcon Punched so hard that he was deconfirmed as a playable character and instead given Final Smash status via Robin. The fates are indeed cruel to him but it's amusing to see nevertheless. :p

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
LOL XD Poor Chrom. He's not even 25 years old and already he has great grand children. He just never gets a break. First his best friend marries his daughter from the future, then he becomes a grandfather through Morgan and if Morgan marries someone in the game, then great grand children, and in Smash Bros. he presumably gets Falcon Punched so hard that he was deconfirmed as a playable character and instead given Final Smash status via Robin. The fates are indeed cruel to him but it's amusing to see nevertheless. :p
Here's page 1 (Don't look this up. I'm warning you now.)

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Ahhhhhh, Lucina is SO cute! X3 She's so concerned about pleasing Robin and feeling insecure on her honeymoon because of her clothes don't exactly have that sex appeal to them. Funny thing is she has nothing to worry about with Robin being the gentlemen he is. She's so amazing!! <3

Thanks for the warning as well. While I really love the pairing of RobinxLucina, there are some things that never, EVER need to be seen, despite my enjoyment of seeing them being in love.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Ahhhhhh, Lucina is SO cute! X3 She's so concerned about pleasing Robin and feeling insecure on her honeymoon because of her clothes don't exactly have that sex appeal to them. Funny thing is she has nothing to worry about with Robin being the gentlemen he is. She's so amazing!! <3

Thanks for the warning as well. While I really love the pairing of RobinxLucina, there are some things that never, EVER need to be seen, despite my enjoyment of seeing them being in love.
No problem.

I'm just the pervert who commissioned the translation of two of those things...

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
No problem.

I'm just the pervert who commissioned the translation of two of those things...
To each they're own in terms of how much they want to see with they're favourite pairing. I won't judge, I promise. ;)

Last edited:

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Well, we are all Lucina mains...

But about secondaries, with who are you playing? (Marth is almost a given, he play very similar to Lucina)

In my case I'm very surprised by Yoshi and PacMan, they are quick, have solid smashes and a good aerial game, also they are SO happy while fighting to death with other videogame characters hehe :grin:

I'm also playing with Greninja, ZSS and Sheik but there's too many gimmicks with them, I need more time u.u

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

But about secondaries, with who are you playing? (Marth is almost a given, he play very similar to Lucina)

In my case I'm very surprised by Yoshi and PacMan, they are quick, have solid smashes and a good aerial game, also they are SO happy while fighting to death with other videogame characters hehe :grin:

I'm also playing with Greninja, ZSS and Sheik but there's too many gimmicks with them, I need more time u.u
I consider Robin and Lucina to be both my mains and my only secondary main so far is Shulk.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Welp, it's abundantly clear that Samus, ROB and Robin are my secondaries. Samus especially.

This is abundantly cute.

I sorta want the source...if only to have the knowledge to never go there.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Its odd to see "younger build" Robin art, havn't seen much around. Though it must make Liquid happy, since his Robin had that built

Anyhow, more ART!

They aren't showing...
Can I join?

Not RobinxLucina, but still pretty cute
This looks more like a shipping thread than social. :troll: Love the pairing even though I haven't actually put them together in the actual game lol. The art for :4robinm:&:4lucina: are simply precious. :upsidedown:

I'm happy to see my baby make it into Smash, if my avatar wasn't obvious! I've definitely used her more than her ancestral counter-part. :4lucina:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:4marth:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Welp, it's abundantly clear that Samus, ROB and Robin are my secondaries. Samus especially.

This is abundantly cute.

I sorta want the source...if only to have the knowledge to never go there.
U send you the link after school.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I do not like Marth in this game at all. I am used to Melee and Project M Marth (Which is my main in those games) and he feels so different in Smash 4. Lucina on the other hand feels more familiar and similar so the transition was easier.

As for my secondaries, I do not have any that I want 100% as secondaries yet. But I have been trying out Little Mac lately.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

Lucina is more a secondary-borderline-main for me. My mains are :4robinf::4zss::4wiifit::4shulk::4duckhunt:.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Lucy, Robin, Bowser, and DHD.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Wii Fit Trainer Hype! How have you liked ZSS? I can't get the hang of that character at all. (I'm trying to discuss other characters on the Lucina board D: )
The Robin thread is really bad about that.

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993

Asides from :4lucina:, I main with :4robinm:,:4myfriends:, & :4luigi:, with :4darkpit:,:4shulk:, & :4tlink: as back-ups.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Wii Fit Trainer Hype! How have you liked ZSS? I can't get the hang of that character at all. (I'm trying to discuss other characters on the Lucina board D: )
WFT was the biggest surprise to me. I just happened to use her while getting all the Classic trophies and discovered a hidden gem for me.

Really? She was a breeze for me. She's neck and neck with Robin for my favorite character to use. What is the issue you're having with her, specifically? I'm not that competitive, but I can try to help.

Yes this thread needs to be about Lucina! And what better way than with this fan art that is exclusively Luci...

...Crap.
The cuteness... It's too much... :starman:

But why did they draw Pikachu's butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom