• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
So, has anyone gotten a 3DS theme yet? I have the blue one that's free up right now. I wanted a more elaborate one, but none of them appeal to me (and even the ones that do I think would have been better off free). The best one I see is the Zelda one, but I've never played Link to the Past so I can't justify getting it. All the rest are patterns and Mario. The Rosalina one has nice color to it, I guess. I'm hoping we'll get a Pokémon one with OR/AS.

I now found out where I can get Wi Fi in my suite more easily, but I doubt I'll be fighting For Glory any time soon.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
So, has anyone gotten a 3DS theme yet? I have the blue one that's free up right now. I wanted a more elaborate one, but none of them appeal to me (and even the ones that do I think would have been better off free). The best one I see is the Zelda one, but I've never played Link to the Past so I can't justify getting it. All the rest are patterns and Mario. The Rosalina one has nice color to it, I guess. I'm hoping we'll get a Pokémon one with OR/AS.

I now found out where I can get Wi Fi in my suite more easily, but I doubt I'll be fighting For Glory any time soon.
Im waiting for the Smash Skins to come to America, although I like my Free Black version because Black + Neon Blue looks freaking beautiful.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Currently using the red one myself. Hoping we get a Fire Emblem one, that's really the only one I'd spend money on.

Shaymikyu

Currently using the red one myself. Hoping we get a Fire Emblem one, that's really the only one I'd spend money on.
That, a Pokémon one, and maybe an AC or SSB one are the only ones that potentially interest me unless one of the pattern ones is mind-blowing.

EDIT: Or a Mother one, but that's never happening in a million years.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
It's been a while, but if I recall, Robin was referring to Lucina getting in a frenzy over trying to get the wooden Robin figure at a souvenir shop before they might sell out. "I'm coming, tiny wooden mother!" Also, probably one of my favorite Lucina moments. Dorky Lucina is probably my favorite.

She has a cute dorky side in her supports with non-sibling male Morgan too- she attempts to crack a joke about how tied together Robin and Chrom seem and wonders why they never "'tied' the knot." Morgan and Lucina's support chain is so sweet. It's all about Lucina trying to learn from Morgan how to be an optimist.
Thats part of the the reason I like Robin x Lucina, since unlike F!Robin, M!Robin is also kinda a dork. And Morgan is a dork, so you end up with a whole family of dorks.

Shaymikyu

Thats part of the the reason I like Robin x Lucina, since unlike F!Robin, M!Robin is also kinda a dork. And Morgan is a dork, so you end up with a whole family of dorks.
F!Robin is a dork in a different way... Mainly around fluffy things or around Lon'qu. I agree with you, though. I'm always all for a family of dorks.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon

Hopefully there will be a Fire Emblem Awakening theme soon. I'm using the standard black one for now.

Shaymikyu

Hopefully there will be a Fire Emblem Awakening theme soon. I'm using the standard black one for now.
I'd love an Awakening one. It could have the brand of the Exalt, or the mark of Grima, or maybe some official art like the box art or the art of Robin and Chrom walking at sunset.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
3DS themes? I have the classic NES Mario, it's great :grin:

(Hi after a long time without appear here o.o)

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
I don't particularly want to cover up my 25th Anniversary Zelda 3DS. I might get one for the New 3DS XL if I get one, my current one is dying and I'm thinking that I need a new one.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm content with a black 3DS theme.

It's not like a Lucina theme would happen anyway.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
EVERYONE! I have returned and I come bearing gifts for all! BEHOLD! <3 ^o^

Shaymikyu

Yeah the Zelda one is AWESOME XD

Also you mean A Link Between Worlds
Link Between Worlds. I misread the name.:4duckhunt:

Also, if it's Link Between Worlds, I can get that game on eShop! I vowed I'd get Uprising and Tomodachi Life first, though... And OR/AS is coming out soon, and I might get SSB Wii U for Christmas... Yikes, too many games right now.
EVERYONE! I have returned and I come bearing gifts for all! BEHOLD! <3 ^o^

I still love blue-haired Morgan best no matter what the gender.

And I can't decide who Lucina's cutest sibling is. Both Morgan and Inigo make cute brothers for her, and Cynthia is always fun. After Chrom musing over having a son when recruiting Inigo, though, I kind of prefer her having a little brother. But then again, Pega-Pony Princess.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Link Between Worlds. I misread the name.:4duckhunt:

Also, if it's Link Between Worlds, I can get that game on eShop! I vowed I'd get Uprising and Tomodachi Life first, though... And OR/AS is coming out soon, and I might get SSB Wii U for Christmas... Yikes, too many games right now.

I still love blue-haired Morgan best no matter what the gender.

And I can't decide who Lucina's cutest sibling is. Both Morgan and Inigo make cute brothers for her, and Cynthia is always fun. After Chrom musing over having a son when recruiting Inigo, though, I kind of prefer her having a little brother. But then again, Pega-Pony Princess.
I like Inigo as her brother. And Cynthia as her sister...

Shaymikyu

I like Inigo as her brother. And Cynthia as her sister...
Inigo's neat because he's the only one who explicitly gets the exhalt brand like Lucina (even mirroring hers). Plus he's just perfect as a prince and he somehow makes the C Support with Lucina's sibling even more hilarious.

Also, Olivia's interactions with Chrom and Lucina are so cute. I love how she practically explodes with joy when Lucina asks if she wants to be called "Mother."

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Inigo's neat because he's the only one who explicitly gets the exhalt brand like Lucina (even mirroring hers). Plus he's just perfect as a prince and he somehow makes the C Support with Lucina's sibling even more hilarious.

Also, Olivia's interactions with Chrom and Lucina are so cute. I love how she practically explodes with joy when Lucina asks if she wants to be called "Mother."
And you get an insanely powerful Lucina

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So, my recent picture harvest went well, and I bring back a great bounty of fanart for all.

First off.... CHIBI LUCINA X ROBIN!!!

Now for some pictures of happy Lucina

And you know what, here, have one of Robin with Kirby riding in his hood.

Last edited:

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
Hello, fellow Lucina players! I've been playing lucina for a while now and have really been enjoying her. I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but, would anybody mind helping me train? I really wanna take my Lucina to the next level. Thanks! :)

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Hello, fellow Lucina players! I've been playing lucina for a while now and have really been enjoying her. I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but, would anybody mind helping me train? I really wanna take my Lucina to the next level. Thanks! :)
I could "help" train but Im no better of a Lucina player my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom