• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Community Combo Video

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I have my recording equipment and my Laptop all near my Wii. I COULD do it...but I feel like we need more footage, seeing as how this stuff is lightweight outdated. ._.
That and you would need someone to send you the replays. I think there is enough combos, but eh just in case I'll try to see if I have another combo that I can put in. So far I have one sent in and also not sure, but Thunder has to get his replay uploaded.

Jul!?**

Smash Cadet
Hey my luigi bro´s.
You wondering why i didnt come online for a while? That´s ´cause my laptop was broken for like 3 weeks. I wanted my laptop to get repaired and they did. But now ALL MY DATAS are deleted!!! god damn I´m pissed off this **** -.-
I have to get all those clips back and have to start that project again -.---

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Hey my luigi bro´s.
You wondering why i didnt come online for a while? That´s ´cause my laptop was broken for like 3 weeks. I wanted my laptop to get repaired and they did. But now ALL MY DATAS are deleted!!! god damn I´m pissed off this **** -.-
aw man. ok then I'll send you my replays again on msn.
Oh you lazy Luigis :3

:phone:
I know where you live.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
Jul, du weisst ja, wo meine combos zu finden sind gell =p

per pn hast du ja noch neue von mir, und halt die anderen, die du schon verwenden wolltest.

gogo, du packs dat ;)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Hey my luigi bro´s.
Do you need people to resend you clips or are you able to download them from somewhere?

The Nutz of Norcal Deez

Smash Apprentice
if you guys send em to me in replay form that'll be fine. I have like 3 External Hard Drives to store em on. Not to mention my laptop storage as well. But, can we start anew? I mean I dont wanna scrap EVERYTHING, but like no more than like 3 of em up there are worthy of current meta-game blah blah blah etc etc.

HyP€%

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
6875 2449 2489
should not be alarmed, fortunately all the
material(Desti,jmiller,jbandrew,Jul!?,Slears,RiVer,Steep,LilG,KZ,BC)
I gave my Jul!? for fishing are still kept it in my pc.And as I've gone back to spend again.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
should not be alarmed, fortunately all the
material(Desti,jmiller,jbandrew,Jul!?,Slears,RiVer,Steep,LilG,KZ,BC)
I gave my Jul!? for fishing are still kept it in my pc.And as I've gone back to spend again.
yay. We Luigis need to show the world what we're made of.:luigi:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ok so looking back into my replays I found four other combos. I'll send them to you Jui when I can.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys i got some stuff here, i need someone to record my replays! (and my real tag is Blagskadhn, so there's ''blags'' on it).

Can i still be inside the combo video?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Hey guys i got some stuff here, i need someone to record my replays! (and my real tag is Blagskadhn, so there's ''blags'' on it).

Can i still be inside the combo video?
yeah of course. If you could send me the replays I can probably find someone to record them.

Jul!?**

Smash Cadet
Just send them to me, i have a friend who records the replays, it´s the fastes way, ´cause i got your clip faster then and i can put it in the vid.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Just send them to me, i have a friend who records the replays, it´s the fastes way, ´cause i got your clip faster then and i can put it in the vid.
ok then I'll send holyv's to you to. Quite honestly a faster forward replay hack code wouldn't be so bad.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ok then slight problem with emailing you the replays from me and Holyv Jul. I'll just send them to you as a download on skype or msn.

Lol sorry btw I'm so blind your name is Jul and no Jui. fail

holyv

Smash Journeyman
I lost good replays against this ike, just because it has a god damn 3 minutes limit.

Against ikes i camp, idk if it's right or not, it just works, LOL

By the way his nickname is STEIN

Holy **** jul pipokar_pipokar@hotmail.com < add me

YEAH I KNOW IT'S A RIDICULOUS E-MAIL, I MADE WHEN I WAS 10 -.-

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ok my replays and Holyv's replays have been sent. I doubt I'll get anything at concentrate 3. A lot of those wiis in the last concentrate weren't hacked.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
hmm have my combos been recorded? if not I can send you guys the video file with the combos recorded since I have a capture card now.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
When jul said ''soon'' we ended up 2 months waiting

:troll:
-------
So it's not happening?

Seriously dude, i edit videos since 2009, i can really help you guys :)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
well since this seems to be getting no where and I have no life yet I love to play with my capture card. I'll be taking control of this. I have my replays and holyv's replays. Luigis I'm sorry, but send me your stuff for the 4th or something time. Unless I can get it all from Jui.
:luigi: :luigi:

Top Bottom