• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Finder Thread, DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I use him as a secondary, but I figure I should post myself in here!

Yink or Y1NK - Iowa

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I would stick it, but sadly I don't mod this board. I can ask someone to sticky a couple threads if you'd like?

Roxer

Smash Rookie
Roxer from paraguay... just in case you didnt know where is paraguay, well is south america... I will show a few vids of my luigi when I have the time so you guys can critics me, sorry for the broken inglish

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
Roxer from paraguay... just in case you didnt know where is paraguay, well is south america... I will show a few vids of my luigi when I have the time so you guys can critics me, sorry for the broken inglish
Cool :O show us some time..

!-=Mc$=-!

Smash Cadet
I'm a luigi main too

Mc$³³ - São Paulo -SP - Brazil

The mike luigi player?!? lol?!?
He´s a R.O.B player, he never played with luigi in a official tournament here!!

TheMike

Smash Lord
I'm still unsafe to use Luigi in tournaments, but have been playing and training him for sometime, though not so often recently.

!-=Mc$=-!

Smash Cadet
I'm still unsafe to use Luigi in tournaments, but have been playing and training him for sometime, though not so often recently.
Lol, sorry mike...

here on brazil you'r a only a rob player... and a NORMAL rob player...

sorry

TheMike

Smash Lord
There is no need to sorry. I just don't attend tournaments very often and lack of pratical experience. >.<

Saffy

Smash Ace
Ahh I might as well join in. I'm just starting Luigi though but I have high hopes to get better.

Saffy
Rolla, MO

Top Bottom