• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Mainers?

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
I would.^^^ Its hard to find any good luigi players. None of my friends play as him. They say he sucks cause they can't control him. Then when I pwn them with him they still say he sucks. (Except for a few)

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Alright, when brawl comes out, I'll look up your FC and ask to play. I'm not the best Luigi player out there, but I'm decent. Now that I will be able to do Luigi's cyclone recovery more easily, I will probably be better with him in brawl than in melee.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
my opinon is if i can be the luigi thats beaten other Pros out the, I feel that the Loosing player should pass up the torch

Andrex

Smash Apprentice
Big L will be one of my mains once again. I like how his voice change to his better voice as well.
Yup, plus all the other buffs he's gotten.

I've mained him (and only him) in 64 and Melee, but he'll have to share room for the first time with Pit and maybe Toon Link.

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
He was my second to Kirby in 64, my third to Marth and Fox in Melee, and now I'm still gonna use him, along with Meta Knight and PT, hopefully. I have no clue whether or not he'll be my main, but definitely in my top 3 again.

heika

Smash Rookie
Green Power

Ok, I wanna know who is gonna main Luigi in brawl. Who's awesome enough to main the eternal understudy, even after he has lost his wavedash? Who will main the green machine, and become the prince of the poltergust, the king of the cyclone, the emperor of the misfires? Who is going to be good enough to put Luigi's Arabian striptease Final Smash to good use?

I am always going to main Luigi, through thick and thin, its just my way:D!

Green Power!
You know I am. I have always loved using Luigi.
screw the tier list

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I main Luigi because I have in every other smash game, because he is kickass as a character, the fact that he got buffed like crazy is just icing on the cake.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I'm like the only/probably best luigi mainer in NYC if not all of NY, or at least the only one i've been seeing at all the smashfests/weeklies, Luigi FTW, or rather, Waluigi FTW!!

heika

Smash Rookie
Do I Smell a CHALLENGE?

I'm like the only/probably best luigi mainer in NYC if not all of NY, or at least the only one i've been seeing at all the smashfests/weeklies, Luigi FTW, or rather, Waluigi FTW!!
umm... no you cant say that cuz not evryone goes to the smashfests (i dont even know what that is) and if you think thats cuz they're not good enough its not

anyway... i challenge you to a 1-on-1 Luigi fight

p.s. waluigi!?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
umm... no you cant say that cuz not evryone goes to the smashfests (i dont even know what that is) and if you think thats cuz they're not good enough its not

anyway... i challenge you to a 1-on-1 Luigi fight

p.s. waluigi!?
Yes, Waluigi.

The one that looks dark blue is actually purple, ala Waluigi. Mario has a Wario costume, though it may be a tad redundant now.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
for clarification, i was mainly talking about NYC, as in the 5 boroughs, and i wasn't trying to talk ****, just trying to get hype on luigi. But ok, i'll accept whatever challenges, i had just never really seen another competitive luigi that plays against bum, hax etc. It's all good =)

Edit: If you don't know what a smashfest is and you only have 4 posts...idk, are you like new to the community or something?

Kirby-oh

Smash Apprentice
I was a Luigi in Melee... If Olimar wasn't out, he'd be top of my list.

Jiggy

Smash Apprentice
I'll definitely be maining him in Brawl, seeing that I never had to rely on L-canceling and wavedashing in melee.

I love his new photo op taunt also ^.^

heika

Smash Rookie
friendly match

got brawl my brawl code is under my picture so if you ever want a match send me yours k

SunriseW12

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I will. I've tried basically every character, and luigi's mega-hyper-million bairs in one jump aerials seem to fit best with me.

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
Luigi will be one of my mains along with diddy, dedede, and metaknight. I dont know which i will use the most yet but in melee Luigi was my #1 main

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
Luigi without a doubt. Only ROB, Ganon, and King D3 get anywhere near his use. I just love those guys:laugh:!

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Luigi was my main in Melee and he is going to be my main character in Brawl also. I've always said I was going to stick with Luigi no matter if he is the best or the worst character, and that's how its going to continue. So I wanna let everybody in this thread know that I'm definitely playing with the goofy gentleman in green, Luigi.:bigthumbu

Exovel

Smash Ace
Luigi was tied with Link in SSB64 and he was my #1 main in Melee, and he will most certainly retain a place at the top of my Brawl list. He'll be right up there with Lucas. The battle is still pretty heated for that coveted third spot, but I haven't decided on who makes that cut yet.

Most importantly, though, Luigi will always be the top!

Andrex

Smash Apprentice
Luigi's been my main since Smash 64, and he's currently brawling with Pit to see if he takes the title with Brawl. :p

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
Going to main Luigi once again.

I want to master the new brawl Luigi first,
then I'm going to try my hand at...
Diddy Kong(because he's a monkey!)!

Samson_ASR

Smash Rookie
Luigi. is my main. i just think he is cool to play with, Mario aint got nothing on my man Luigi. It Should have been Luigi Galaxy.

Top Bottom