• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Melee Tourney - San Bernardino Oct 25th, 2008

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I live at home still. "My house, my rules." **** is gay.

They are actually going out of town, so they don't know that I'm going.
if you pushed boundaries it wouldn't matter. they love you more than they care about ruling with an iron fist... if you just do ****, what can they do? kick you out? yeah right. if they do that they'll end up hurting themselves more since they're supposedly parents who would supposedly do the world for you...

you have them hostage. stop being a lil ***** and just do ****.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
P is right

Don't ask if you can do something, just say you are going to do it and leave

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you stop asking and start doing.

it's like, your parents are the one who taught you to think for yourself. all that stuff about standing up for what you believe in and doing whatever you believe in doing no matter what the perceived consequences are. all black people idolize that slavery etc. stuff where they did exactly that, so how can they look down at you for that? they might get mad, they might try to punish you but no matter what they will respect that you did it, and it proves you're the independent person they helped make you into being.

if they ever say ****, you throw that in their face ad nauseam. it's literally that simple: don't take no for an answer. if they ask where you're going, you say out. if they ask again, you say you're an adult and don't have to tell them where you're going every time you leave the house. if they ***** about that, then they either don't trust you or are being unreasonable; after all, you're [insert age] and you've never got into trouble and you're responsible and etc. so at the very least you've earned the right to come and go as you please, not that you should even HAVE to justify yourself to your parents at this point in your life anyway.

it's your life. it's up to you to be a ***** or a *****.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
My plan is to do good in school like a regular kid with asian parents to keep them happy. They'll let you do whatever you want! I'm not sure if that'll work for you though England.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Or, like my parents you will get slapped across the face and lose your college funding.

If your parents are like mine, I recommend you listen to them imo.
then move out and never talk to them again.

if you would legitimately get slapped, then you and your family have your own psychological problems to deal with.

if your parents are paying for your education -- how can you ever expect to get legitimate respect if you're still counting on them for money? if they pay for it its out of the goodness of their own heart, not some "i'll take this from you if you don't listen to me" revenge bull****. so if you're not prepared to lose it for standing up for yourself, you're not enough of a man yet.

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
then move out and never talk to them again.

if you would legitimately get slapped, then you and your family have your own psychological problems to deal with.

if your parents are paying for your education -- how can you ever expect to get legitimate respect if you're still counting on them for money? if they pay for it its out of the goodness of their own heart, not some "i'll take this from you if you don't listen to me" revenge bull****. so if you're not prepared to lose it for standing up for yourself, you're not enough of a man yet.
Melee doesn't just teach you mind games. It teaches you life skills.

You should be a motivational speaker P.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah if you're fine where you're at then why would you listen to me, but if so no one wants to hear you ***** when we make fun of you and call you flaky and all the kind of mean but true stuff i say

i don't think it's mean but w/e, people are sensitive

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
just say you might go because if you don't go, it's okay because you said might, and if you DO go, whoopee

G)(0ST24

Smash Apprentice
U Got this.

:chuckle:
ghost sucks at melee :laugh:

id go if it were closer. true's tournament is 20 minutes away from cv sooo ya
Yea F U Tom :) and Luigi:) and Ryan :) LoLz!!! Just for that I'm beating ur *** AERO at True's. I already beat JTB and Evilnemesis knows better. So looks like your up! Power Ranked Homo LoL!:)

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I'm spending the night in Riverside Friday with some friends of mine. I think Luigi, Ryan and Knives know them. They also live in the apartments by UCR. I'm still not going to say I'm going though. lol
Well then that means you'll be close to quite a few of us that are going.

Edit: Wait, what are their names?

Top Bottom