• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi OP! [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyan3

Smash Rookie
tyan3 submitted a new guide:

Luigi OP! - How to play Luigi like a pro!

Luigi is a beast that has fast aerials, high priority, powerful smashes, and many combos. Whether you are new or experienced, this guide will teach you how to be the best Luigi player possible!

Table of Contents
-Moves
-Setups

-Combos
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moves

Jab - A fast 3-hit combo, first hit is...
Read more about this guide...

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
A nice way to start your time on Smashboards with a guide as your opening post, looking forward to more developments on it. There isn't anything out of context that I can see on the guide so far.

Ndzablou

Smash Cadet
NNID
ndzablou
The only thing I've noticed incorrect is that Nair comes out on frame 3 not frame 2.
But so far this is overall a really good guide!

tyan3

Smash Rookie
A nice way to start your time on Smashboards with a guide as your opening post, looking forward to more developments on it. There isn't anything out of context that I can see on the guide so far.
Thanks! I'm going to be adding the next section soon.

tyan3

Smash Rookie
The only thing I've noticed incorrect is that Nair comes out on frame 3 not frame 2.
But so far this is overall a really good guide!
Thanks for correcting me, I will add this in.

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
Though my review isn't the most positive, I still insist you finish this review. If the next sections are a bit more fleshed out, I'll probably give you a 4 star.

I'm such a critic :p. The problem is this guide explains what moves do, but not most of the uses they have. The combo section is also a bit underwhelming.

tyan3

Smash Rookie
Though my review isn't the most positive, I still insist you finish this review. If the next sections are a bit more fleshed out, I'll probably give you a 4 star.

I'm such a critic :p. The problem is this guide explains what moves do, but not most of the uses they have. The combo section is also a bit underwhelming.
Thanks for your feedback, and I will try to add more of the uses for each move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom