• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi QA - RIP Mark Dunstan "Marky-Mark"

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
And you could just go straight UP?

OMG YOU GENIUS

Just be careful not to Shoryuken your partner. While it's less powerful in the air, it's easier to accidentally do it then it looks.

Wait you guys better not think I'm kidding.
I've been playing BRAWL for the past year and a half. I'm not past stalling people out with Luigi.
Plus... we need what we can get. xP

Although I think doing that would be a bad idea on stages with a top platform like YS or FoD.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Ruleset says nothing about Luigi ladder.

In fact, the only mention of stalling is a recommendation of tourney hosts to ban some sort of stalling. So I guess it's tournament dependent. :3

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
No I'm pretty sure all stalls of this nature (once you're there you can't die type things) are banned.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer

Rappster

Smash Ace
hey, i just realized you can sh ariel -> waveland.
does this have any real applications?
it seems like shdair->waveland could make for a decent tech chase, cause i think you can wavedash left/right on reaction.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yeah it's useful. Idk about how reliable it is for techchasing, but just having that movement option is nice. Use an aerial and retreat or move past them or follow up from the aerial or something.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha well, ChivalJoe doesn't exactly play Luigi as a main ... or secondary ... or tertiary ... or quatro-ary

Top Bottom