• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Final Smash Is Made Of Win.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Oh, I could just go on and on about how many people I've screwed over with that move...

Also he dances.

Guilhe

Smash Ace
My brother mains Luigi and he is always whining about his Final Smash. We all know Luigi's final smash depends on luck for putting opponents to sleep or get them dizzy, but it always leave them slower, lighter and whit rising percents. It also has great range and stays active for a while, so it’s still a awesome Final Smash.

kppl_aj

Smash Rookie
there's always trouble putting characters like pit and snake asleep cuz they just up+b their way out of there.
everyone else tries to roll out but most of the time they dont make it out in time.
:D

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
Oh, I could just go on and on about how many people I've screwed over with that move...

Also he dances.
I love using it when people are trying to get back to the level and then they hit the buble and just pass out and fall to their doom. This is my favorite final smash... except for MAYBE falcons vehicular homocide final smash.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
I love using it when people are trying to get back to the level and then they hit the buble and just pass out and fall to their doom. This is my favorite final smash... except for MAYBE falcons vehicular homocide final smash.
My god, IT'S YOOOOOOO!!!!!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I have yet to see what the people at the ssbb site said " Random taunting "

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
they just start taunting... its basically being stunned in the circle, because they cant respond.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
It's so people finally start paying attention to Weegee!

Even if you don't like it, it's still better then Peach's or DK's final smash, right?

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace

Even if you don't like it, it's still better then Peach's or DK's final smash, right?
Dk's... maybe not, depends on if the dk can use the move properly. Generally yes though.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Luigi's Final Smash is awesome! I love those moments when u send ur opponents off sage and than just use Luigi's Final Smash so they will drown off stage, and even if they camp on platforms, if you do that, you still get the little time of Luigi's FS to get them a flower :)!

TRAMD

Smash Cadet

If you are fruity enough to play with final smashes you can kill lots of people with DK's final smash. When used properly it is devastating and scares your mother with its loud "rock muzak" that may be encouraging her son to use drugs.

Top Bottom