• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's ledge Struggles!!

C 3

Smash Ace
I discovered today that when Luigi does his luigi missile near the edge (possibly charged/misfire) his head gets stuck, he struggles for a sec and he gets his head out!!! LUIGI 4 TOP TIER!!! HAHA

altir

Smash Apprentice
yeah, this is old. although I've been wondering about it, does hitting the wall renew your double jump? does it renew tornado recovery? can you use it for stalling?

Potato Keyboard

Smash Cadet
I performed this the first time I played as Luigi, I had heard of the sticking your head in the wall thing and was curious, and I only got it to work once, I can't remember if it was misfire or if it just works at random. Really awesome though!

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
I did this once by accident on the underground level of Mushroom Kingdom. It was pretty hilarious.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
Finally got it to happen on Castle Siege.

I didn't get a chance to see if it affects regaining Tornado or anything like that, though.

It was definitely NOT a misfire, though.

Top Bottom