• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mustache Competition: A personal request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

excalinator

Smash Rookie
Hi there guys,

I've got a question, but please let me explain the reason for it first: I'm René, a 21 year old law student from Holland. In Holland, there is a competition from Nintendo called the "Luigi Snorrenwedstrijd" (Luigi's mustache competition) in which you can take part with a picture, and then get votes. The winner will win a Wii U system. My girlfriend takes part in the competition because I gave her the advise to do it. Why I gave her the advise? She really wants a Wii U, but both of us are students and don't generate that many income (Studying is expensive ._.). Currently she is first, but an other competitor is getting very close. I really want to advertise for her, so she can win the Wii U. Not that things like a computer can make a person happy, but it are the little things in life that you can do for eachother that makes life a lot more merrier.

Hopefully you guys want to help me out and vote, or maybe even ask friends to vote too. I would truly appreciate it. If it was for me, I wouldn't ask, but since I'm doing it for someone else I think it's of high importance to me.

The URL of the site is: http://microsite.nintendo-europe.co...e=nl-nl&view=8ba0ff1e3228371de75694733b37a7c2

The photo of my girlfriend, Rosalie Ruigrok, would appear directly. The only thing needed is to press "STEM" (Vote). No registration or whatsoever is required to vote.

You would truly help me out with this.

Thanks in advance for everything!
Greetings,

René

excalinator

Smash Rookie
URL doesn't seem to work, in Belgium we can win tickets for Tomorrowland, although the Links for voting on there also seem to be down, hope you already had a few votes.
The site is back on!:) we're first but have one person who is closely behind. Hopefully you are willing to help me out^^

Klink

Smash Journeyman
Belgium,Antwerp,Sint-Lenaarts(Brecht that is)
Voted! Sadly Belgian site is still down: first 10 could win tickets and I was following very close behind, so I'm curious what the final outcome will be, also our contests ends this night, don't know when the Dutch one would end though.
http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/yearofluigi_moustaches/ontdeksnorren.php
I hope it'll be back on soon, if you could vote for Kevin when it's back on, that'd be nice

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oops, forgot to lock this.

Sorry, but no advertising. If we allow just one of these, it would spiral out of control and fill the board with people begging for votes for one contest or another. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom