• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Nightmare - A Luigi Combo Video

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Hello everyone at smashboards! First of all, I would like to introduce myself... I go by the name of Jbandrew and I am a Luigi player. I am very active at Allisbrawl.com but I'm not really active in these boards because I wanted to get a really firm grip on my character before posting on here but now after a few months of being a Luigi main, I can proudly say I have a pretty good grip on our Green wonder!

aaand I was never really attracted to smashboards anyways :psycho:
But with the release of brawl I have found these boards to be very helpful and I hope to become a part of these boards as well!

Well, here it is! My first Luigi combo video that I released yesterday!
I hope you all enjoy it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDwMnYj8Az8

jbandrew

Smash Lord
thanks =)... btw is this vid like in the right board? is there a certain place I should be posting this or something? I'm new to smashboards

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
It's perfect here.

Jbandrew, I am seriously impressed by your jab work (the Jab Cancel dTilt Jab Cancel dTilt Jab FJP was masterful) and your recoveries. Anyone who says Luigi's recoveries are predictable need to see this combo video. I tried to find videos of your matches on YouTube, but all I found was your Mario.

One last thing...

You have taught me the Edgedrop dAir Spike. I'd always used bAir to stagespike ledgegrabbers, and I had never thought of using dAir instead. Very nice.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
thank u elheber! I'm glad u enjoyed it! Yes D air is very effective for edge guarding since it puts ur opponent at a worse sitaution then wat a B air would put them in. Bair works too for ranged stage spikes but imo if u have good aim, using D air is all the better option. I find B air more of a spacing tool, but thats just me... I've seen other Luigi's use B air for the same purpose as u and it works just fine too ^_^

vKo

Smash Cadet
Rising dAir to ledgegrabbers is now my best friend.
Now it'll actually seem like I can spike with the **** thing. :p

WIGI

Smash Champion
yay jbandrew

you already know what i think of your vid. but il say it again fro eevryone to hear.

0:33
0:44
1:23
1:38
1:53
3:45
3:53!
4:39
4:57
5:36

these are the only lips yoru really needed, and maybey a couple of the otehr spikes, the rest was just filler and made the vid longer to watch, just use tehse clips and the vid would be heart stopping.

but you already know this =P

LMAO.

so i sign onto msn today, and i got an error message.

it said

"unable to start a conversation with Jesus. You may want to try again later."

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Nice video, I liked it ;).

Also curious to know what's the song at 5:11? I want it :laugh:.

Thanks in advance :).
:laugh: I'm glad people enjoyed this video ^_^

The song is Super Mario Rock and I got it off youtube. So search for it on youtube and it should appear.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
yay jbandrew

you already know what i think of your vid. but il say it again fro eevryone to hear.

0:33
0:44
1:23
1:38
1:53
3:45
3:53!
4:39
4:57
5:36

these are the only lips yoru really needed, and maybey a couple of the otehr spikes, the rest was just filler and made the vid longer to watch, just use tehse clips and the vid would be heart stopping.

but you already know this =P

LMAO.

so i sign onto msn today, and i got an error message.

it said

"unable to start a conversation with Jesus. You may want to try again later."

Yea, I'll get working on that final "version" of the video or I'll just rename it as a condensed version or something...

LOL @ the msn thingeh :laugh: lets play today if you can because I won't be going to school tomorow.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
its a good vid and you have quite a good grasp of luigi but tbh i didnt find it as exiting as all the other weegee combo vids already out. im not much better, if at all due to the fact that i lack lots of experience in playing other people ='[

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Thank u all for ur comments! I'm glad you enjoyed the video ^_^

o gawd i feel sexeh LOL

Top Bottom