• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lulzy deaths ITT.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Earlier today (well, actually, yesterday, lol EST), I was fighting my friend, who was using Captain Falcon, as Dedede, on Mario Bros.. At one point, he PAWNCHED a box, and it opened, giving him a super mushroom, pushing his upper body through a row of blocks.

And right into a purple turtle, which killed him.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hitting the opponent with a fully chared FSmash with Dedede while using Link's boomerang to move while charging. :p

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Got someone in a bom-omb from an Sd with a throw, who richoched into two more bombs

and of course, i got hit by a fully charged DeDeDe forward smash while using the momentum caused by my gale boomerang while recovering :)

Kitsu06

Smash Rookie
I was Zelda. was a sudden death between Myself C. Falcon, and marth. I throw a dins fire out and was immediatly charged By C.falcon. I fly outta there, but the Din's fire stills hits marth and K.Os him......
C. Falcon won....

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I win this thread easily. We were on Toon Link's level, I was on the left end of the ship. My friend kicks up two soccer balls (we're both at high damage at this point). One lands on the catapult, which is currently out, just as it flings. The soccerball flies at me and rockets me off the stage....-_-

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, Leoneri, I once pulled out two Bob-Ombs as Peach to defeat my opponent in a 1v1. We were playing 4 stock no items, and I harsh bombed half of em XD

2 lulzy deaths > 1 rilly lulzy death?

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
When I was annoying the hell out of everyone in a multi man game.
I was standing at the top of the stage "HHIIIIIIIII"ing my *** off, then flying away and repeting.
Finaly one of my friends came up close and sent me flying. I was about to recover and marth leaped off the edge and forced us both down D:

fishsticks

Smash Apprentice
Shanghai, China /// originally from Troy, MI
I'm using Lucas against my friend (using Tlink) in a serious match.

Last stock for both of us, 17 seconds left, both at roughly 60%. Needless to say, we were trying to kill each other pretty badly.

We roll around and put in a few attacks, none of which hit; he pushes me to the edge and rolls behind me for some reason (so now he's closer to the edge). SH, Boomerang, hoping to stun me or something.

I used my Fsmash to knock it back at him, hitting him directly on target. He then tries to Spin Attack and gets high above the stage, only to be hit with a PK Freeze (which I launched on accident while trying to do a PK Fire, rofl).

You can now find Toon Link in the stars.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I dunno, Leoneri, I once pulled out two Bob-Ombs as Peach to defeat my opponent in a 1v1. We were playing 4 stock no items, and I harsh bombed half of em XD

2 lulzy deaths > 1 rilly lulzy death?
I don't know but yours seems much more likely than a catapult flinging a soccer ball at you.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Always makes me laugh when I win a battle by being farted upon, and the opposing Wario goes flying off the top of the screen. :)

Tenki

Smash Hero
A guy I beat in a wifi match decided to use Sonic in a game against me and try out some of the tricks I was doing (eg, spring > d-air kickspam).

He kept stalking me and doing D-air on the springs I made.

I ran to the edge of FD and made a spring. He chased after me, did SH and d-air.

The spring disappeared as the D-air was stalling, and he quickly fell to his death.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
As I drew my bow with Toonlink someone threw a pokeball at me. When it opened I released my arrow and I slid like over a third across FD, lol.

Jigglypuff-Uair-Uair-Rest. THAT is funny. <3

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
One time, I threw the gale boomerang and it picked up 3 bob-ombs, and then it flew back at me.
>_>

J18

Smash Journeyman
um, i got one.
I was playing as sonic on FD against a mario on wifi, and I knocked him off the stage at about 120%. So I went offstage to pursue for the kill, and I was within range of attacking. We were facing eachother in midair, and I accidently did a Bair (with sonic he kicks behind him), and at the exact moment I did the Bair, Mario used his cape, which turned my Bair around and i kicked the **** out of him and he died.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Pirate's Ship. DDD vs. CF vs. MK vs. FatItaly

Capsule from DDD's Side-B into a PAWNCH.
The Falcon flies back, techs off me as I was flying back to the stage, and knees me.

I fly forward into a soccer ball that was hit by a catapult.
Fly back again, bombed by a pirate ship.
Fly up and back, I was surely dead.

Meta Knight's FSmash on DDD. Freezes me inches from the edge, destroys my limp and frail plumber.

ll Mafia ll

Smash Apprentice
Me, Samus.
Stupid person playing online had items on.
The explosive box popped right in front of me as the animation for the super missiles started up.
I died.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
I was playing on Zebes (Melee) as Lucario against CPU Ganondorf, of the items to spawn, there were two footballs.

As the acid rose, the balls got hit and burst into flames, first one hit Ganondorf, and then another which knocked him off stage, as he was recovering, the ball landed in the acid, and then burst into flames AGAIN and KO'd Ganondorf!

It was awesome.

Top Bottom