• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m-1, 14, 28] avril lavigne mafia - over

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Vand, I've already said Frozen is inactive across the board. I know this because I'm modding a game he's in, so yeah, I see him as a non-issue right now. He'll either be replaced soon enough or come back and post. Try to scumhunt actually, and not nitpick inactives.

There's a distinct difference in the types of Kirb and Frozen when talking about inactivity, Kirb's is always long drawn out and convenient. Where as Frozen is actually busy, and I know he works obscure hours. So yeah, plus I know his scum meta a lot more than most because, gasp, I've been scum with Frozen. I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

The Kirb wagon was loads better considering we actually gained information! With Frozen we gained nothing but an inactive kill.
Saying we would of gained no information from a frozen lynch is just... ignorant at best.

Ok, so you're suggesting that his activity is nothing out of the ordinary. Fine. But are you just labelling him as inactive and ignoring the posts he's made? I'm not nitpicking him for being inactive. He's scummy too.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The only info that I see Forzens lynch wouldn't have given us that KY's did is the requiter info. (and we possibly could have deducted that based on there being no NK).

I don't like Chaco's reasoning for wanting to lynch KY over flame. Flame's wagon was no more "sloppy" than KY's. I'd like to hear Chaco's indepth post on what he has gotten from KY's lynch.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I haven't paid Frozen that much attention because I think he's pretty uniform town. Nothing really overly scummy I see, at all. Point out whats scummy and I'll pay more attention to it.

Before I post(probs tomorrow cause im tired, procrast), I want Vand to tell what we'd get from a Frozen lynch, because he seems obsessed with it.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I don't see Vand being obsessed with a Frozen lynch. More like harping on you for being obsessed over a KYoshi for information. Ultimately, you joined the KYoshi solely for information and never pushed on anything scummy related. Even when claimed Town Patriot and began posting more you were eager to have him lynched without ever showing why you think he should be lynched outside of info.

No need to wait for Vand's post @ Chaco. I've pointed out in several places all Day 1 reasons why I'm supremely uncomfortable with Frozen's play; Vand agreed with most and posted a few of his own reasons via voting and quoting. You haven't said much about it at all.

Try paying Frozen more attention. He was the 2nd top lynch candidate yesterDay and he has some of the fewest known connections in the game including Macman. Also, lame @ you promising in-depth posts only to not post it and then ask someone else to post something before you. Dislike.

@Frozen: Give us some good reasons as to why you shouldn't be the play toDay.

@Macman: Stop slinking off into the shadows. Does someone have to apply pressure on you everytime to get you speaking? Your existence is seriously a hindrance.

Omni

BRoomer
@Tom: if it wasn't for me finding you doing your investigations I surely wouldn't be holding hands with you at the moment. get outta whatever slump you're in because you're not being very useful at all. by useful, i mean how useful i know you can be if u really cared to be useful.

id hate to think you were investigating that game for the sake of another game where you're town in and not this one.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im not playing any other games

but ok. i will reread and post tomorrow for you.

Omni

BRoomer
MetaKirby
Last Activity: Today 01:27 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Private Message Zensei

<.<

edit: @tom: thanks babycakes

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I haven't paid Frozen that much attention because I think he's pretty uniform town. Nothing really overly scummy I see, at all. Point out whats scummy and I'll pay more attention to it.

Before I post(probs tomorrow cause im tired, procrast), I want Vand to tell what we'd get from a Frozen lynch, because he seems obsessed with it.
You're taking what I've been saying out of context. I just disagree with you saying Kirbyyoshi was the only reasonable lynch for yesterDay. That thought process is borderline tunnelling.

#573 I pointed out why I was voting Frozen yesterDay. That was like, 2 pages back.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
That reminds me, at the end of yesterDay when I thought Zensei was trying to meta me... well he flipped scum in Pikmafia, so it makes sense that he already knew my alignment there.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sorry Omni, really busy. You can check elsewhere if you want, but I haven't posted anything lengthy in a while. :( Pretty busy atm. I will tomorrow for sure, if not you can policy lynch me since I'd be lying.

Also lol @ using Smod powers to meta.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just a heads up to everyone that I'm not like trying to lurk here. I just got back from V/LA monday morning and then had to work all day. I've been posting via phone in the other games while at work and stuff but the post for this game that covers all of my to do list **** is just huge and I can't work on it on my phone. So yeah it's getting there. Might be able to get it up tomorrow afternoon before I go to work if I get up early enough.

Sorry for being ****ty with busy johns but yeah follow up is comin in a big way.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, only Smods can tell who they're PMing. You mighta just ousted scum though, but best to ignore it for now. :/

Post upcoming in the next few hours, around lunch time i should be reread and well to post.

Omni

BRoomer
Figured I never caught anyone pm'ing when stalking. Anyway, the explanation was legit and a connection based off that weak meta should be ignored.

I'm having a hard time now. With my top candidates being inactive I can't really move forward.

I'll try to just post less. Everyone and their Mom has a connection to me and knows my standpoints clearly.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll try to just post less. Everyone and their Mom has a connection to me and knows my standpoints clearly.
I'm by the pool, feel free to join me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Seriously, people need to start talking. And not me / Omni.

MarshEE, who do you want to start talking?

@mod REQUEST VOTECOUNT

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Vote Count 17

Frozenflame (2) - Vanderzant, Omni
Nicholas1024 (2) - Overswarm, MarshEE
Not Voting (7) - ZenSei, Tom, Macman, Frozenflame, Meta-Kirby, Zensei, Nicholas1024

With 11 Alive, It Takes A Vote Of 6 To Lynch!

Deadline is Friday, August 6th at 11:59:59 PM EST.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
zensei you never responded to my question

(this is after the aforementioned votes on Flame)

Not quite. It could have easily been Flame's lynch that day. I don't like Vanderzant's vote there though... Everything vand does sets off alarms. It's too middle of the road.

Vanderzant, play more and stop being reactionary.
can you expand on this? What do you mean by middle of the road and how did vand's vote make you feel as if it was too middle of the road?

I don't think Nich knows how to do anything besides metagame. Still, I don't see much scumminess from him.

I agree with OS on Vander, he has been reactionary through out this game. And he hasn't really taken any solid stances.

@Omni: I wouldn't mind Frozen being lynched based on everything up to this point, but I still would really like to hear more from him especially #3 three on his D2 to do list.
Weren't you suspicious of Nich yesterday? What changed?

The only info that I see Forzens lynch wouldn't have given us that KY's did is the requiter info. (and we possibly could have deducted that based on there being no NK).

I don't like Chaco's reasoning for wanting to lynch KY over flame. Flame's wagon was no more "sloppy" than KY's. I'd like to hear Chaco's indepth post on what he has gotten from KY's lynch.
If chaco doesn't provide a sufficient response, would you find him scummy?
Also why didn't you vote yesterday?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Really? I don't remember seeing Nich as suspicious. Point it out if I did.

I find him scummy right now so yeah.
I would have voted if I needed to.

Omni

BRoomer
deadline is next friday. with the weekend coming up it'll creep on us real fast.

stop being lazy people

48hr+
prod: marshEE
prod: nicholas

Chaco

Never Logs In
Post halfway through, but I'm trying to readjust my sleep pattern for school which starts next week. So I just took melatonin, so I'll finish it up once I'm awake tomorrow.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sorry, if you want to kill me then do it. I have other things going on right now.

Omni

BRoomer
ff still needs to die over zensei. you can die over zensei, too, mac until you want to stop lurking hard body

@chaco: if you can't be active then just replace out instead of avoiding prods with "ill post later". don't suggest that we waste a Day and you waste our time by killing you

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ill look to see why i thot yu were suspect of nick

also zensei, so yud be suspicious of chaco for not knowing the full extent of the information each lynch brings? Most of the benefit of information gathered is more noticeable the further down we go along. If you felt like the kirbybot lynch wasn't a good one, why didn't yu speak out against it?

if you needed to? what are your prerequisites for placing a vote on someone?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can be active, to an extent, just a larger post which takes about two hours of dedication isn't something I'm able to do right now. I have to piece it together as I go.

But, it's cool. @Mod: Replace me due to request.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sorry, if you want to kill me then do it. I have other things going on right now.
ugh. talk about red flags.

im trying to read deeper into this game to give people my analysis. i really am. its just so god **** frustrating. its so much easier just to tell you who i think is town as opposed to finding who is scum, right now. i dont know if its because i just straight up disagree with so much that is going on that its hard to determine what is actually scummy, or if im just being prissy. but i would lynch almost all of you, with few notable exceptions. almost all of you have done **** that has made me just sit back and marvel. i would not lynch marshee, or overswarm. and i dont want to lynch zensei either. macman, why are you pushing him so hard? and omni is good too. nicholas, you are just going to have to be happy with my opinions. im basically down with every other lynch.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ill look to see why i thot yu were suspect of nick

also zensei, so yud be suspicious of chaco for not knowing the full extent of the information each lynch brings? Most of the benefit of information gathered is more noticeable the further down we go along. If you felt like the kirbybot lynch wasn't a good one, why didn't yu speak out against it?

if you needed to? what are your prerequisites for placing a vote on someone?
Hmm I see. Well that wouldn't be my primary reason. I already see Chaco as suspicious, as I do for the majority of players.

Kirbyoshi was a good lynch imo. I don't recall ever saying otherwise.

There weren't many people I felt lynchable other than Kirbyoshi, Frozen, and MetaKirby. Maybe Vanz too. I was fine with a KY lynch. By "if i needed to" I mean I would have had others not. I was inactive for a lot of D1. I didn't feel like my vote should have been on anyone with the little attention I could give to the game. If one of the wagons I said above needed more votes I would have hopped on. Other than that, I'm usually more conservative with my vote, just the way I am. Not to say that I don't use it to pressure, but I don't always see it necessary to swing it around so freely when I have such uncertainty.

Top Bottom