• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Moozle

Smash Champion
Lmao I was just at this place a week ago for my family reunion. I'll try to come, but I don't know if I feel like driving an hour and a half or 2 hours by myself :( WHY DOES EVERYONE LIVE TO THE SOUTH OR WEST OF ME.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I would honestly like a partner for this, someone who can "seriously" play the game. I ain't asking for the best of best, just you know.. theres some random peeps that join and don't stand a chance.

This may be my last tourney for a while so I want to compete in the events as much as I can : )

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Wawawait. So this tournament is in Racine and starts at 10am??? We need to bring our wii? Aaand its a doubles tourney only?
1. Yes racine, at the regency mall.
2. Registration at 10, events at 11.
3. Only bring a setup if you want your venue fee waived.
4. No it's singles+doubles.

I'll find out tonight if I have work Saturday, otherwise I should be able to go. (unfortunately, it's very VERY likely that I do D: )

Also, I got a job. :colorful:

ook

Smash Lord
Yeah you pay $7 to the venue (to pay for things like electricity and the cost of renting the place). If you bring a TV and a Wii you don't have to.

Then it's $10 to enter singles, which goes directly into the pot. And another $10 for doubles if you want to do that

mimeman

Smash Rookie
God, I have been missing way too many of these things, expect me to be there! (even though there is a slight chance that i may not.)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Kain, Arty, Quik, Scythe, and I are the only Chicago people. Everyone else lives in suburbs north of Chicago except Akashi who lives in a suburb south of Chicago.

And I can't make it to this MAS. :/

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Kain, Arty, Quik, Scythe, and I are the only Chicago people. Everyone else lives in suburbs north of Chicago except Akashi who lives in a suburb south of Chicago.

And I can't make it to this MAS. :/
everyone lives in chicago area or at least 30 mins away from it (the most) I think.

I feel bad for Norm.. but Norm is awesome!

Top Bottom