• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: "LEET CEREAL!!!" 01/02/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL (PRACTICE BEFORE P4 AND A.S.C)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
how come none of us midwest Marios know who this Kappy is? I must meet him.

Now I definitly have to come

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oh you're right, I wasn't thinking when I posted that. Yeah that would be a lot of fun actually.

Bo - Kappy is a Kirby main, not a Mario main

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I will do everything in my power to be here for this. I'm going to be in the Twin Cities for Christmas, so hopefully I can go to a tournament there and then go to this right after.

Low tiers singles and doubles? Swany is going to love this.

Are any of you Minnesotans having a tournament around/after Christmas time?

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I saw that already. I know Loki is going, and I take it you are too? I can't make it to that one because I have to study for finals, but I'm going to the Twin Cities on the 24th and staying until probably the 30th. If there is anything going on there during that time, I'll go.

yoshq

Smash Master
Yeah I saw that already. I know Loki is going, and I take it you are too? I can't make it to that one because I have to study for finals, but I'm going to the Twin Cities on the 24th and staying until probably the 30th. If there is anything going on there during that time, I'll go.
yea im going, idk whats going on 24-30th

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
The power of Boss was flowing through me during Low Tier Dubs. Seriously.

To be honest, I'd love an A-C Tier tourney, just to see how it ends up. Think it'd be really exciting! XD

And I was going to ask if anyone would wanna team with me for Brawl Dubs, but sadly, I now won't be able to attend D: I've gotta move back into my dorm that Saturday. Bah!

I'll definitely be attending the February one, though!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
LOL, IC's would, but it'd be fun nonetheless! Now to go to the February thread and look for a dubs partner!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the mandatory DePaul move-in date for freshman. I asked Brian, and he said his move-in date is the 2nd too. I don't know about anyone else from DePaul, though.

Sorry Arty, if someone has a smashfest the night before, I'd probably be able to make that, I'm just busy all day Saturday.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Bo, we did a low tier dubs tourney, and Mario's my 'low tier' secondary, so to speak. He used to be my first main, actually, back when I wasn't competitive at all :D And for some reason, I was doing really well with him (especially at being a tank 0_0 ). That's what everyone's talking about. XD

And I know, move-in johns. If someone can get a smashfest goin' like Zwarm said, I'll totally be there! And I'm gonna do shout-outs later today for Broken Chairs!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Things are lookin interesting. Yeah low tier dubs this time will be D-F. Wafles I thought u were teaming with me. You don't have to if u don't want. Maybe I'll just stick with singles anyways, since I like that the most.

Also I am learning more characters now. Ganon will always be my main and my heart, but perhaps I wanna win more. Also I should be good to play some online. So if anyone wants to shoot me their FC lemme know. I'll update my info soon.

Always in the mood to play some rev 3 too. :) If it doesn't suck online....lmfao.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Bo, we did a low tier dubs tourney, and Mario's my 'low tier' secondary, so to speak. He used to be my first main, actually, back when I wasn't competitive at all :D And for some reason, I was doing really well with him (especially at being a tank 0_0 ). That's what everyone's talking about. XD

And I know, move-in johns. If someone can get a smashfest goin' like Zwarm said, I'll totally be there! And I'm gonna do shout-outs later today!
ooooh, so you're kappy! Keep using Mario, bro.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Things are lookin interesting. Yeah low tier dubs this time will be D-F. Wafles I thought u were teaming with me. You don't have to if u don't want. Maybe I'll just stick with singles anyways, since I like that the most.

Also I am learning more characters now. Ganon will always be my main and my heart, but perhaps I wanna win more. Also I should be good to play some online. So if anyone wants to shoot me their FC lemme know. I'll update my info soon.

Always in the mood to play some rev 3 too. :) If it doesn't suck online....lmfao.
I thought I was teaming with you for regular brawl doubles, so I was looking for someone different to team with for low tier

Unless you wanna team for low tier, and I'll find someone else for regular

Doesnt make a difference to me, but I'd prefer two different people =x

Wafles

Smash Lord
Alright webster, lets do it. =D

Due to something that happened last month, I need to announce a rule clarification

If you are caught bringing a setup that modifies actual gameplay (texture hacks, and stage hacks do not modify gameplay, only appearance) you will be disqualified from the tourney you entered, and your setup will be taken down. This includes, but is not limited to "no-tripping" setups.

Like it or not, tripping it part of the game, and modifying setups for no-tripping is not to be used.

I'll also clarify, that if your music hacks, stage hacks, or texture hacks are obnoxious, or make playing the game difficult (hard to see, etc...) a T.O. may ask you to take them off your setup. So far we haven't had problems with this, but just letting that be known just in case.

Since YoshQ has already broken the rules once, all setups YoshQ brings will be started from the regular disk channel, or started with an SD card that I know has nothing wrong in it.

Arty

Smash Lord
I think since YoshQ already committed such a serious crime, he should be disqualified from ALL tournaments and forced to pay a SUBSTANTIAL fine.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
YoshQ due to your transgressions, which have inflicted a great deal of dishonor to my family, you will be forced to participate in a ritual beheading immediately after Low Tier Doubles Grand Finals. Do you have any last johns?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm so ashamed of YoshQ that I may not even attend these tournaments anymore. The venue is now permanently and irreversibly tainted.

Wafles, if I'm able to get a job by the next tournament and have some actual money to spend, then sure I'll team up with you. My teammate in December was really good so you have a tough act to follow.

yoshq

Smash Master
LOL it's not like I'm gonna sneak in no tripping... but w/e just load it with fatboy's sd card, because I usually just bring a setup so people can save replays on my wii to be uploaded anyway.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Due to something that happened last month, I need to announce a rule clarification

If you are caught bringing a setup that modifies actual gameplay (texture hacks, and stage hacks do not modify gameplay, only appearance) you will be disqualified from the tourney you entered, and your setup will be taken down. This includes, but is not limited to "no-tripping" setups.

Like it or not, tripping it part of the game, and modifying setups for no-tripping is not to be used.

I'll also clarify, that if your music hacks, stage hacks, or texture hacks are obnoxious, or make playing the game difficult (hard to see, etc...) a T.O. may ask you to take them off your setup. So far we haven't had problems with this, but just letting that be known just in case.
This will be added to the first post and dubbed the:

"YoshQ NOT SO STUPID RULE!" :bee:

EDIT: First post updated....now with more colors. :)

What's the fastest way in brawl to unlock all characters at once?

hunger!

Smash Champion
im going to have marshall put phoenix mario and geno on my wii. hook that **** up and play gf's with it. gunna be the best. i've heard eighteenspike's geno is a monster so look out for that broken piece of ****. And no matter what stage you pick, it's going to go to new pork city. GUNNA BE GREAT!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I'd totally team with you, Wafles (Kirby + MK is my favorite dubs team, seriously), but I can't make it to this one D: Next M.A.S., maybe?

Top Bottom