• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: "LEET CEREAL!!!" 01/02/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL (PRACTICE BEFORE P4 AND A.S.C)

ook

Smash Lord
>< I would but we're absolutely full. I'm driving myself, Ally, his GF (I can't remember her name XD), Akashi, Meneil, Kain, Zwarm, and Kappy. I can strap you to the roof of the car or something if you want XD

Actually I think Rat is looking for people to carpool with, you should ask him.
Kain is coming to this?! Awesome :bee:

Tink

Smash Hero
LAIN NEEDS HOUSING/A RIDE from the bus station(dont know which)...can anyone hook him up?!?!?!?

lain

Smash Master
I need at least housing for this tourney tonight. If anyone can gimme housing call me at 734.272.7347.

I can ride the Metra Union or whatever to Winthrop harbor so a ride isn't necessary. JUST HOOK ME UP WIT HOUSING *****Z

B_AWAL

Smash Master
>< I would but we're absolutely full. I'm driving myself, Ally, his GF (I can't remember her name XD), Akashi, Meneil, Kain, Zwarm, and Kappy. I can strap you to the roof of the car or something if you want XD

Actually I think Rat is looking for people to carpool with, you should ask him.
How do I contact RAT? I don't recall seeing him post here...

ANY1 ELSE leaving from Chicago that could offer a ride?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Did you just call your mom a ******?

You should be slapped upside the head, son.

I'll see if I can drive there tomorrow. Taking the train does not sound like fun. Anyone from the southside want to carpool?
I'm down!!! I'm right off of Cottage Groove is where I'm @ hit me up @ (954)618-9548 I need a ride LOL!!! Please Get @ me!!! I don't have internet @ home and I'm about to leave where I'm @ now!!!

zack152

Smash Journeyman
alright so zack152 doesnt have room for us, can anyone house us? full car of 6 people
Sorry Yoshq =( My sister her boyfriend and their 2 kids are all staying here and are sleeping in the living room, and I dont think my room has room enough for 6+ people

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I am strongly impressed with the amount of hype this tournament has gotten. ;)

i look forward in to seeing everyone present tomorrow. please EVERYONE BE ON TIME. Pay strict attention to the rules posted on the first page. Because they'll be enforced.

This is all a preview of the big tournament NEXT month, and I strongly encourage EVERYONE to SERIOUSLY HYPE THAT THREAD...after this tournament is said and done.

remember this is also practice for Pound 4 (which is in a couple weeks. melee players have cats4peace to reflect off of too). So please bring your A GAME!!! If you sandbag and fail, it's your fault, your problem. NO ****ING JOHNZ!!!

I sacraficed a pretty popular tournament I wanted to go to, to make **** sure I provided practice for you guys. So do as you wish, but remember my intentions.

With that said, let's have a great tournament. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING FULL SET UPS.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Anyone wanna team up with me? XD You know you want a pink puffball on your team! :D I'm not that scrubby, I promise! LOL.

Rat

Smash Lord
$matches?
I'll do anyone any amount vs my Samus
Maybe $1 my Jiggs
Low tier vs my ness

Cosmo, are you going to this? I want to see more Low Tier **** in SC4.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Great idea, sponge! If there's someone else who actually uses the Wiimote + Nunchuck, I WANT TO TEAM WITH YOU! XD Otherwise I'm open to anyone else who doesn't have a partner :D

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ooh, low tiers this time? I'm down for that! It's so tempting to go Falcon all over that... I'll be there! No seriously, if someone pays for part or all of the entry fee for Low Tier, I will seriously go Captain Falcon, and give it my all, HYES! No joke. (Or I might be tempted to anyways XD)

master_chief199

Smash Rookie
Seeing how I just came down with the flu, and the touney is Sat. I don't think I'm gunna be able to make it sorry.

Tink

Smash Hero
spikes, i already got a team mate, but im suppose to be picking up vro and damien....idk if they got a partner or not, they MIGHT team with eachother, idk.....but theres also orly =)....hes not bad at all.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Spikes team with me, i got a pretty beast pichu/kirby/bowser/mewtwo

Wait, whats l-cancelling? I just like to use B move because its unpunishable

Its so fun to kirbycide when im behind in stocks

Also i like sharing stocks when i die

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd give it a go just for the fun of it, but I'm pretty sure you'd be better off without me XP

Kenni, you up for bribing me to be Cpt. Falcon for low tiers? It'd be awsome.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I barely have enough money for myself... 素_播

If youre playing for srs, imo go zelda (like me :D)

K im getting extra sleep for this. See y'all in about 10 hours 27 minutes 12 seconds aaaaand night. :}

ORLY

Smash Master
spikes, i already got a team mate, but im suppose to be picking up vro and damien....idk if they got a partner or not, they MIGHT team with eachother, idk.....but theres also orly =)....hes not bad at all.
<3 tinktimes10

The Dark Comedian

Smash Cadet
lmao this is gonna suck. I need some sleep but i'm afraid of over sleeping so I don't really wanna sleep :(
lol I hear that...long night and I still haven't been able to fall asleep. No worries though, Chris...I'm still giving you a ride and we're still winning teams!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
lol, everyone's sleep schedule is messed up. i'm attending and bringing a tv and cube. i got back from LA last night, so i don't know who i'm teaming with. i vote that tink and kels can't team together.

i'll be leaving in like 20 mins, so hopefully i'll be there soon. peace.

Kels88

Smash Lord
oh yeah got to sleep and i'm in zion so I'm like 3 mins away at my cousin's house. Fully rested fox is gonna tear through this tourney.

Bwicked

Smash Rookie
if the tourny starts @ 5pm as long as i get thier before then can i register? just found this board! lol

Top Bottom