• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S. Super Touhou Predator Fighter Roar - 5 / 22 - Results

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Sooooo glad I'm finally home, the weather was ridiculously hot today!!!

Definitely was worth coming to this tourney, everyone was hella chill at this tourney compared to larger ones where it gets more hectic. Sucks I couldn't have won at least one more match in brackets but ah well I guess, would've probably played a Peoria person because we were all on the same side of the bracket xP. Vro, your days are numbered bro =P *psst* stop playing Falco now *psst* And uhhh....yay Peoria doing good ^_^ Get jewed Chris LOL, GG's though everybody! And thanks a poo ton for the housing Quaz, even if I ended up sleeping outside in the car anyways xD

Dart!

Smash Master
Will edit my shoutouts later...the only one i really have right now is

Tink: You're awesome, but please don't pick sheik against me now...:(

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
ggs everyone

really fun times! Im still okay with not entering the melee tourney, but Im curious as to how I would have performed.

thanks peoria for coming out! I was very happy to house you guys.

Nice meeting you exarch, I look forward to playing you more in the future!

I'll still try to go to tourneys whenever possible, only so many though because of work =|.

btw melee singles seems kinda incorrect. Im pretty sure cosmo and chris got 7th while scythe, exarch, gooey, and oro got 9th I believe. IDK about 13th except for sync and sago?? maybe >9000 Im not sure.
Cosmo definitely got 9th, b/c I played winner of cosmo/andale. Also I would prefer not to be kuriboh. Im not even close to 100% on any of this, but Ill put character to best of my knowledge.

1. M2K :shiek:
2. Tink :shiek: :marth: :fox:
3. Kels :fox: :falco:
4. Andale :falco: :jigglypuff:
5. Dart :marth:
5. Vro :marth: :falcon: :falco:
7. Exarch :peach: :marth:
7. Karibola :fox:
9. Cosmo :zelda:
9. Gooey :falcon:
9. Sync :fox:
9. Chris :falcon:
13. Scythe, not sure on who he used.
13. Oro :falcon:
13. Gibby :shiek:
13. Sago :shiek:

Also I wouldn't be surprised if exarch and chris should switched. I think they played in brackets and I briefly saw chris pulling some beast combos on him.

Quaz

Smash Master
chris got 7th, he took out exarch and lost to vro after that. Sync got 13th (lost to AnDale and scythe after that) so I guess it should be more like this

1st M2k
2nd Tink
3rd Kels
4th AnDale
5th Dart
5th Vro
7th Chris
7th Karibola
9th Cosmo
9th Scythe
9th exarch
9th gooey
13th Sync
13th Oro
13th Sago
13th Gibby

that should be dead on.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
had a lot of fun this tourney, tho since i didnt join singles i wish i could have gotten some more mm's in. thanks for teamin vro we did pretty good. exarch nice meetin ya. shoutout to the ihop crew that was mad hilarious. "theres a perkins around here somewhere" LOL dungle. also sarah thought everyone was really cool so ty for bein nice to her. huge ty to quaz for housing/ride and zack152 for ride. misrah thanks for the ride, gj reppin the tumor style. fatboy yorue lookin good. shugo eat that hat

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
whoa. these results are crazy. tink counters kels now or something? shiet.

and wtf is exarch? he rolled on some fools.

goods hit, andale! you too, chris!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Oh, i played peach quite a bit in the tourney. just saying.
Yea, Quaz and Exarch have pretty much the same skill level based from what i played. Exarch does more utilt combos while Quaz does like tripple bair(?) combos. Oh and quaz gots the drill punch thing too lol.

btw, mini-shoutout to....
Oreally, u got a ton better from before. Holy.
Bzoo & Spikes, we gotta get some friendlies next time we meet. Like instantly.
Vro, learned a **** ton from you, wish i could remember all of the things you said >_<
Kels, still want a ton more falco ditto practice from you >=)
and again Quaz/Wisconsin, thanks for housing and being nice =)

Good stuff Peoria ;)

EDIT: Scythe used an array of characters. I believe he used fox, marth, falco, and some other character

Akashi

Smash Lord
Alright, shout-outs time!

1st) Thank you to Webster, as always, for hosting an amazing tournament. Thank you for letting me TO LT and calling the shots on that :]. I hope I make things easier for you!

1. M2K - Lol great times were had (once again) with those 2v1s. Grats on 1st, and enter LT next time!
2. Blue Rogue - Gg's in LT, your Lucas was beast. Supperrr clooseeeee!!
3. Shugo - I love you Shugo<3. It was awesome talking to you, and gj in the bracket. Go all Falco next time;D
4. Arty - Grats on always getting super awesome results :D
5. DLA - Grats on 5th, Tom! Hopefully next time you won't lose to Arty and pick a better CP lol (not your fault though, we all do that)
5. Chewyy - Our pool match was SUPER close, but I'm glad I clutched it out and took you 2-1. Your d3 was tight.
7. Ook - F*CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK LOL
7. Fatboy - I'll get you next time, I need to practice more :(
9. 7F0 - Grats on 9th! One Piece is too good<3
9. Akashi - Practice more!
9. Grimace - You lost to 2 great people, so don't feel bad :<.
9. Ryan Klaperoth (Bo x7) - I'll get you next time, and if we have a ledge grabbing rule then I'm going to enforce it. I may go Ike next time because that MU is super-duper fun and (imo) just as close as Snake ;P.
13. Ripple - Gg's man and sorry I was such a d*ck in doubles. I hated the fact we won and had to redo. Great DK!
13. Oranos - :( sorry we didn't get to play any friendlies. Gj on your placing
13. Links - Didn't play you, but I heard you're a good TL?
13. Meneil - I TOOK A SET OFF YOU IN LT GF'S WOOT! Lol <3 you hun :]
17. Ithrowthings - I heard you're a SICK Sonic! I'm soooo sorry we didn't get to play friendlies, but tbh.. I was feeling awful and i didn't want to play much. You're such a cool dude, PLEASE come to MAS next time:(. Also grats on dubs!
17. Asakura - idk
17. Box 8 (Kappy) - :( Sorry we had to face each other in brackets. Gj though!
17. Xardej - idk
17. Nathan S - idk
17. Youghi - Nice seeing you again man... it's been too long :]. You're always so cool after matches, and I like that attitude. Thanks for showing such great sportsmanship to Meneil, I appreciate that.
17. SpongeJordan - Gj getting out of pools, and going all Diddy! Work on him more and I'm sure you'll get a higher placing:D
17. You - NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN YOU :D! Awesome "story" btw :p

Pool Cutoff

25. Zwarm - You'll get out eventually :]
25. Tony - nice talking to you, work on that Falco and Marth!
25. A - idk
25. Bob TD - I saw you playing Ike, gj. Although Ike in vbrawl is fun as hell, idk why you're bagging on him so much.
25. Aimee - Nice seeing you again Aimee :] sorry Hunger scared your sistersLOL
25. Dragmire - Get out of pools next time! :D
25. ZeroCounts - idk
25. RedRyu - Don't feel limited by your character, but work on things you can improve on in your overall metagame. I know you can do better than what you normally play.

Sago

Smash Lord
Fun tourney, glad you came to team with me hunger.

Brawl- is way to much fun i just have to figure somethingout for squirtle, the lime tree will be back to win it for yoshq.

Wish i would have remembered to enter singles, i was gonna go all snake.

Dart!

Smash Master
Cosmo definitely got 9th, b/c I played winner of cosmo/andale. Also I would prefer not to be kuriboh. Im not even close to 100% on any of this, but Ill put character to best of my knowledge.

1. M2K :shiek:
2. Tink :shiek: :marth: :fox:
3. Kels :fox: :falco:
4. Andale :falco: :jigglypuff:
5. Dart :marth:
5. Vro :marth: :falcon: :falco:
7. Exarch :peach: :marth:
7. Karibola :fox:
9. Cosmo :zelda:
9. Gooey :falcon:
9. Sync :fox:
9. Chris :falcon:
13. Scythe, not sure on who he used.
13. Oro :falcon:
13. Gibby :shiek:
13. Sago :shiek:

Also I wouldn't be surprised if exarch and chris should switched. I think they played in brackets and I briefly saw chris pulling some beast combos on him.
I used ganon too...in a really crucial game 3. i still lost though :/

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
IL Melee is pretty strong. GOT ****!!!

Yeah the Brawl tourney did get delayed.

My tournies usually NEVER run on time. lol. The regulars are used to it. And people, I honestly think, do try to make an effort to get there on time.

But if I were to run a tournament and be very strict on time. Our entrants would suck horribly. And then when people finally come, they'll be like "wtf?" :( .

i guess as a whole, we'll strive to do better next time. :)

POWERUP 2010 this weekend, OHIO

BE THERE!!!!

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Someone took my silver gamecube controller, and left their trashed one behind marked as "NBC" on the back.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
1. M2K - grats on first! Enter low tiers next time, I wanted to play your Ike again :< and lol at that assist trophey on skyworld nearly pushing you off the edge while you were tornadoing :p

2. Blue Rogue - ggs, grats on 2nd! Let's play again sometime =)

3. Shugo - grats on third, it was nice seeing you again and chilling out. Needs more double Ike in friendlies next time!

4. Arty - gj getting fourth! Those MM's were too good! I want another random MM sometime where you DON'T random Luigi, Falco, and Faclo though >.> you cheater

5. DLA - grats on fifth! Keep that momentum going! Thanks for the ride =)

5. Chewyy - ggs in low tiers & doubles, it was fun =) Nice to meet southern IL!

7. Ook - Don't pick the blue zss!

7. Fatboy - ggs in pools, I'm glad I learned enough in the first match to make the second at least close >.>

9. 7FO - nice seeing you again!

9. Akashi - gj taking a set in Ike dittos babe ^^ ggs

9. Grimace - where was your infamous bowser in LT?

9. Ryan Klaperoth (Bo x7) - we'll avenge each other next time :<

13. Ripple - nice to meet southern IL =) thanks for coming. ggs in doubles

17. Ithrowthings - long time no see, wb!

17. Box 8 (Kappy) - squirtle lives forever!

17. Youghi - ggs in pools and bracket

17. SpongeJordan - let's play some TvC next time =) ggs in friendlies though

17. You - ggs, it was awesome to see you again after so much time. Hope to see you more in the future too ^^

25. Zwarm - one day... you'll not have a ridiculous pool :<

25. Aimee - nice seeing you again, you should try LT too!

25. Dragmire - nice seeing you again =)

25. RedRyu - ggs in pools, LT, and our MM xD We played so many sets! Thanks for the friendlies in brawl and TvC too, it was fun =)

Webster - ty for hosting the tournament, it was awesome ^^

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
1. M2K - Can't believe you somehow convinced me to come to this. It was fun though.
2. Blue Rogue - Nice Job beating Shugo
3. Shugo - Thx for keepin me awake on the way back home, you gotta teach me how to stop sucking.
4. Arty - Fun MM, don't phantasm as much, sonic punishes it with ease.
5. DLA - Plz go MK next time, I'd have a much easier time against a matchup I actually know.
5. Chewyy - I wanted to play you.
7. Ook - Why am I so impatient against your DK? and why do you make so few button press mistakes?
7. Fatboy - Good seein ya again, ggs in dubs.
9. 7FO - Your character is one of the reasons I want to drop Sonic. Brackets match made me so sad. We need to play friendlies sometime.
9. Akashi - Didn't really get to talk or play at all.
9. Grimace - Did you get to keep that hat eventually? Thx for getting my spirits back up after low tier singles
9. Ryan Klaperoth (Bo x7) - Didn't see you at all
13. Ripple - I wanna play you sometime.
13. Oranos - ^
13. Links - You outplaced me for once. Good Job
13. Meneil - Good seein ya again, we should do doubles again sometime Ike/Sonic is amazing
17. Asakura - Didn't see you at all
17. Box 8 (Kappy) - There's a box7 AND box8? I'm confused
17. Xardej
17. Nathan S
17. Youghi
17. SpongeJordan
17. You

*Singles Bracket*

Pool Cutoff

25. Zwarm - Sorry that I kinda screwed you over in pools. In my defense I DID go to register for singles as soon as I could but the guy that was there said he didn't have the money and that he'd tell the TO about it but probably never got around to it or something.
25. Tony
25. A
25. Bob TD
25. Aimee
25. Dragmire
25. ZeroCounts
25. RedRyu

Oh ya, are you going to put this up on AiB anytime?

ORLY

Smash Master
Someone took my silver gamecube controller, and left their trashed one behind marked as "NBC" on the back.
I found one over where my set-up was when I was leaving and gave it to Webs in case anyone came looking for it. I hope that was yours so you can get it back!

To settle it once and for all: yes I got 7th. I was playing pretty good, too! GGs to everyone!

Gooey: My Falcon playfulness is my downfall! Hahahah.
Andale: Thanks for the words of support! I do try to improve every time I play.
Vro: I got Vro'd so hard. He figures you out and tells you what you did wrong.
Oro: You gave me a tough set there, fella. I'd expect nothing less from my Falcon brother.

SimaMatty: I have no experience fighting Guile, but Abel's command throw did a pretty good job!
Dragmire: CONDOR DIVE!

Special thanks to Webster for being a big ol' teddy bear of a TO.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
9. Ryan Klaperoth (Bo x7) - Didn't see you at all
Yea you did.. lol you played me in doubles and I was the one that witness you have your 0 second matches.

Box 8 (Kappy) - There's a box7 AND box8? I'm confused
Kappy registered as Box 8 to mess with me because my name is really Bo x7 and its normally mispelled as box7 like you just did.. lol. I registered as Ryan Klaproth (Kappy's real name) To poke fun at him.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
It's funny reading these shoutouts and no one knowing who I was :p

I need to make a better effort to be social next time haha

Dragmire

Smash Lord
SHOUOUTS

DLA - :3 play moar ganon lol nice job on 5th

Ook - up-B super armor is waaaay too broken

Fatboy - nice work with ssf4 man when did you get good at games?

7FO - ganoncide was beautiful ggs

Akashi - always good to see you

Grimace - you looked way too ghetto in that hat you need one at all times

bo x7 - get to work on that pic *and nice rob*

You - I know you ... more bad jokes lol always fun haning out with you (you)

Aimee - good stuff you had a mad beast pool <3 keep at it

Dragmire - I can pleasure myself to how good your ganon is dude nice stuff in there just play better

RedRyu - I didn't get to play you too much but fun roy dittos as always

Scythe: way to 2-0 kels with your ridiculous mindgames

oro - fun matches man good pools stuff

large charles (big C) - you need to come to more of these it's good to have seen you again

ORLY - PSYCHO CRUSHER

webster - Another great success your tourneys never dissapoint keep it up webstah

Zerocounts - **** happens sometimes man just keep workin on that ness

Kels - stop being so arrogant it only gets ya killed man lol

eighteenspikes - *twirls hair* why'd ya go so soon :3 we didn't get to play

Sago: lol at not entering brawl singles too bad we didn't play

quaz: sorry we couldn't 64 in time but hopefully next time

GGS EVERYONE had a hella fun time I won't be making june 12 event but after that who knows what's gonna happen see ya later guys

ps webster we need hype for 64 tourney next time i come

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
oh wow lol thats my controller but i thought for sure i didnt bring it because yes, it is a piece of ****t,. i dont even want it back. i didnt take yours, btw.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
oh speaking of missing controllers my black GC controller is missing as well, It was on the small table in the middle of the two areas by th small tv, the red bag, and the ps3 and silver controller which were also mine. if anyone knows where it is it'd set my mind at ease

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
oh speaking of missing controllers my black GC controller is missing as well, It was on the small table in the middle of the two areas by th small tv, the red bag, and the ps3 and silver controller which were also mine. if anyone knows where it is it'd set my mind at ease
i was using this briefly as you know and then set it on that location you described good luck acquiring it

Mundungu

Smash Lord
oh wow lol thats my controller but i thought for sure i didnt bring it because yes, it is a piece of ****t,. i dont even want it back. i didnt take yours, btw.
Haha, I'll prob bring it to the next tourney anyway, I don't want it either :laugh:

I've got all of the tournament melee vids up, but there's not very many. All the finals were played on another TV, so I didn't get any of those captured. I'll probably put some friendlies of M2K up tonight.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I didn't record any pools matches. I ran out of HD space last time because I recorded too much, this time was the opposite lol.

Sago

Smash Lord
lol forgot to enter singles and basicly dropped out of lowtier after i lost spirit losing to kirk first round. :( Brawl - was a blast and it was alot of fun teaming with hunger again <3

See you guys next month, and sorry but ill be winning every event i enter.

Top Bottom