• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M/BAA2] Melee/Brawl 2 Jan 11th Ann Arbor, MI

Vayseth

Smash Master
This was fun, glad Omni asked me to go. Good practice for MWC.

Shouts:
The easy button: you rulez
Omni's nana: WTF SUICIDES?!
lain: lol, you lost to bowyer
Anther: you almost lost to omni AND bowyer lol.
Vayseth: You sucks because Sheaden beat you.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Fun tourney Scotu, although it's going to SUCK figuring out who was in what match and splitting it up x.x

Either way shoutouts!

CDX? Whoever that peach player was I played in the tourney, we think WAY too much alike, and lol at you throwing away a stitchface so I couldn't use it against you XD That **** was fun!.

Trail - for being bad *** and giving me some much needed practice vs ICs. Also toooo good doing doubles against Anter and Sheaden and winning a few.

Trevor - Fun sets, stupid yoshi. I'll have to play ya more next time ^_^

SCOTU - For being bad ***, holding a nice tourney, and giving me advice vs fox, I needed it. Also hurray I finally beat you in a match =D. Next goal: in a set.

Ravi, Mike, Okeke? Nice doubles, that kept us busy for like an hour, and Okeke, LOL ness team ***** marth team every time =D.

Anyone else I forgot good ****, I'm gonna relax, eat some bagles (got like a whole bag left O.o), and start worring about other editing later.

TheMann

Smash Ace
GG's to everybody I played, If you don't remember me being there I was one of those tall black guys that played Luigi.

Lol jk, I'm back in Inkster so I couldn't make it. Tourney seemed like it was fun though. See most of you guys at the circuit.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Real results...

Brawl (21 entrants)
1. Anther :pikachu2: :popo: (pretty much ***** everyone)
2. lain :popo: :dedede: (lost to Bowyer and Anther)
3. Bowyer :metaknight: (lost to Anther and lain)
4. SamuraiPanda :snake: :pit: (lost to Anther and lain)
5. Dingdong :metaknight: (lost to Anther and lain)
5. UN Owen [Ankoku] :shiek: :zelda: :marth: :zerosuitsamus: (lost to Bowyer and SamuraiPanda)
7. Shaeden :marth: (lost to SamuraiPanda and Dingdong)
7. Omniswell :popo: (lost to Anther and UN Owen)

9. Ori
9. Terf
9. ACK
9. thaxceptional1
13. Epic Proportions
13. Toph
13. Trevor
13. Vayseth
17. Zach
17. Ryu
17. Butrwh
17. WTP
17. Ham

Melee (15 entrants)
1. Shaeden :fox: :falco: (lost to Anther and then darkrain'd the brackets)
2. SCOTU :fox: (lost to Shaeden twice)
3. Anther :pikachu2: (lost to SCOTU and Shaeden)
4. lain :fox: :marth: (lost to Shaeden twice)
5. Trail :popo: :marth: (lost to UN Owen and Shaeden)
5. UN Owen [Ankoku] :peach: :shiek: (lost to SCOTU and lain)
7. Brainjack :marth: (lost to Shaeden and Trail)
7. Trevor :fox: :yoshi2: (lost to UN Owen and lain)

9. thaxceptional1
9. Cactuarz
9. Botulismnator
9. Javad
13. Junglefever
13. Okiyama
13. CKX

Currently uploading Brawl Singles brackets, shoutouts still later.

lain

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS (courtesy of being high as hell)

Antoine - Denny's<3
Jason - yur ghey
Alan - I love you. I love our dynamics LOL
Andy - GET BACK 2 PLAYIN SON
Tony - ZSS???? get ***** son! p.s. UN Owen?????
Russell - :[. Don't worry bout it son, off day obv.. we'll still **** chicago of course.
Chris - You are one cool man. I'll see ya at the champs, and we can party whenever ;D
Ravi - Good smokedown son. let's get back in touch! :[ sucks about CKX losing his wallet, my condolences.
Alex - THAT WAS EASY
Trail **** i forgot your name =_= - Good **** seeing you man. Take care.
Michael - Sucks you couldn't make it. I was looking forward to that rimjob.

no haters please

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ok I'll just copy/paste here lol.

This Ankoku scrub uses way too many characters.

There were TWO legitimate instances of running out an 8-minute timer, both times involving Ice Climbers and both times ending in the ICs losing.

thaxceptional1 placed 9th. Only a few people will understand the significance of this placement.

SamuraiPanda's Snake is still awesome.

Shaeden's pretty much made of awesome and hilarity in general.

lain's chaingrab-heavy 0-deathing ICs (and his other characters for that matter) get ***** by Anther's can't-chaingrabbing ICs. Nobody knows why. The going theory is that lain doesn't know anything past grab and throw.

Bowyer worried too much about losing to me in tournament. I only beat people I can beat if I'm really feeling like it. : P That said, I'm pretty sure he outplayed me to get the 2-0 on me anyway.

Anther's still not losing any sets.

Sheik is such a gay character.

Omniswell's set against Bowyer in pools was pretty funny. It's kind of difficult to actually SD and have it count as an SD in Brawl, but Bowyer somehow pulls it off.

Wow I'm tired.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Will- Sucks I had to play you the first round. You're a real cool dude and we'll for sure party haha. Fast friends!

Alex- Yoooo Vaaayseeethh!!!!

Omni- Hey man nice almost beating Anther, sorry about Wolf's uB ; (

Terf- **** you man.

Roy- What a coincidence, a man from the melee days. I'll hit you up and we'll play for sure.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS (courtesy of being high as hell)

Antoine - Denny's<3
Jason - yur ghey
Alan - I love you. I love our dynamics LOL
Andy - GET BACK 2 PLAYIN SON
Tony - ZSS???? get ***** son! p.s. UN Owen?????
Russell - :[. Don't worry bout it son, off day obv.. we'll still **** chicago of course.
Chris - You are one cool man. I'll see ya at the champs, and we can party whenever ;D
Ravi - Good smokedown son. let's get back in touch! :[ sucks about CKX losing his wallet, my condolences.
Alex - THAT WAS EASY
Trail **** i forgot your name =_= - Good **** seeing you man. Take care.
Michael - Sucks you couldn't make it. I was looking forward to that rimjob.

no haters please
It happens man :) me and you will **** in chi town

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
ankoku:that was like the fastest **** i ever seen..good job. i should start playing brawl again.
anther:stop sleepin around
lain:u like the reason i come to tournies, u funny as hell...btw u musta been really high since my friends name isn't CKW
shaeden:ur fox is really impressive...i watched the whole grand finals and was inspired...we should talk more cuz id like to learn from u
narutoshocker:u a *** for not takin me half a mile home.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
i didnt enter either game. just played melee the whole time. lost my wallet :'(, and should have entered both. prolly next time.

only real fun games i had was against eriq and those 2 brawl matches i played with toph.

fun time tho.

oh and great stuff lain thanks.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
oh and narutoshocker is a *******. but we already know that. im going to come to your job and give you the money i owe since im such a nice person...

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
i didnt enter either game. just played melee the whole time. lost my wallet :'(, and should have entered both. prolly next time.

only real fun games i had was against eriq and those 2 brawl matches i played with toph.

fun time tho.

oh and great stuff lain thanks.
If ya had fun playing against me I don't live too far away from ya =p We can play again sometime lol.

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
lolz, no idea how to play ics, no johns

got ***** by trail.....too good

(although he also ***** the marth ditto) - god i needa learn that matchup

shaeden's too ****ing good

btw, this is brainjack

cactuarz: we had some really close *** matchups that were unfortunate for you, too many sdddddsssssssss, but yea i look forward to playing you again

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
True that brainjack =(. first pools then losers brackets for the loss =(. other than playing against trail though you're the only marth experiance i have so far, so I learned stuff from the match up at least. I'll get ya next time =p. *prays for no SD's*

Top Bottom