• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[m1] mario kart mafia | who won the race?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah I'm cool lynching Air. I'd rather Rockin over him but I can wait until tomorrow. Rockin's lynch would give basically zero information, anyways.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
the finish line (deadline) is in 7 laps (october 4, 2010 11:59pm est)!

it takes 5/9 to lynch!

lap (day) 3 vote count 7:
rockin: rajam, rockin, sold2 (
)
omni: airgemini (
)
airgemini: omni, swordsrbroken, meta-kirby, ronike, hilt (
)

airgemini, bowser, mafiosi tracker has been lynched

time for a pit stop! better get back on the track by october 1, 2010 11:59pm est or be left in the dust!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer

ronike, petey piranha, vanilla townie has been killed

the finish line (deadline) is in 10 laps (october 12, 2010 11:59pm est)!

the game has been put into SLOOOOOOW MOTION!

it takes 4/7 to lynch!

lap (day) 4 vote count 1:
not voting: rockin, swordsrbroken, sold2, hilt, omni, rajam, meta-kirby

you still cant unvote

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
okay, so apparantly Trackers CAN be mafia.Bleh, I was wrong apparantly T_T

I wouldn't mind riding Rajam. Need to check back on sold (don't think I remember sold2 doing anything in myscumdar)

also, guess there's no deadline for this day.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I was so very obviously wrong yesterday.

Vote Rockin still imo. What do you all think about how Rockin and Air both tried to wagon Omni? Both are players I wouldn't expect to bus their own teammate. Air was unable to call a townie scum, so I don't imagine him wanting to bus his partner.
I'm upset at my performance personally, but meh. I think scum was doing good at first, but my refusal to bus gord was probably our downfall. I didn't want to bus Gord cause...well, I hate bussing them. I only bus scummates if I'm FORCED to do it (like when Kirbyoshi acting like a tard and attracting attention. >>). I know I could've done the same to gord, but I didn't like it cause I hate winning a game by bussing two scummates. It wouldn't have felt that good (plus it's just a plain jerkus thing to do).
And Rockin admitted in Sonic Mafia to having problems doing it too. I think they realized that the game was closing in on them and thought if they did something big like lynch Omni, town would scramble enough for them to get through.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
my reads are so gdlk

@Swords: Rajam or Rockin toDay for sure. However, my bet is that Rajam is the remaining scum.

The fact was that Air knew I visited Zen. This means that all of the Mafia knew that I visited Zen. So Air's "ace-in-the-sleeve" was to make me look like Zen's murderer. Look back at Lap 3. Who do you think bounced off Air's "omni is scum" claim the hardest? My guess is Rajam.

I also like how Ronike conveniently was murdered when I stated I'd be investigating him lastNight. Scum is very uneasy about me and seems to want to set me up hardcore.

@Swords (again): No full claiming. That 3-kill day strongly suggests that there is an SK. I know -why- you want to do a full claim but wait after we flip one more scum unless you have what I hope you have. Also, for my sake, just let me claim for you when the time comes so there isn't any doubt about my role.

Vote: Rajam

M.K

Level 55
I don't want to lynch air cause he's a confirmed tracker. Trackers and watchers go hand in hand, and I'm going to believe that to the end. I agree he needs to step it up a notch.
This particularly stood out to me, which is why I would prefer Rockin to Rajam at this point in time. Omni, do you have a different read on Rockin or do you just feel that Rajam's benefitting was more of a scummy move than all of Rockin's poor/questionable play?
It's hard to choose because they've both been superbad, but I don't want ANYONE to forget about sold2.

Omni

BRoomer
^combination of both MK. they both can die. im guessing vig just needs to double tap since one of them is probably hogging bulletproof

and i totally haven't forgotten about sold.

i really dont think we need to make this Day long either. i guess its cuz im so content with holding hands swordsbro, hiltbro, and metakirbro. this is a good thing.

so whatever you guys wanna do im down

Rajam

Smash Champion
Without much time, but I'd suggest to go against Sold2 toDay: my reasons are due to his connections with JFever which you can see in these post: #844 and #851. I'd like to add something similar with Airgemini before we end this Day.

vote: Sold2

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Rajam or rockin, i'm game for either dieing today. I agree with omni, this day doesn't need to be long at all. After we get them, if there's someone that still needs to be lynched, then we lynch sold.

As far as mass claim goes, i guess it can wait until tomorrow.

Omni

BRoomer
@Swords: I'm cool with w/e.

Could be Rajam or Rockin. I say we choose after Rajam says whatever he needs to say. @Rajam: That would be your cue. Very interested in what you have to tell us.

On another note, I honestly don't have much of a read on Sold. He can definitely, definitely die but I haven't been paying him too much mind. Hope you guys are keeping an eye on him.

Please can we end this Day like... by tomorrow or the next couple of days? I haven't felt this confident in the game already being won in a while. Impatient for the flips.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I may as well claim a bit, I'm Yoshi, Air's kart-partner. Initially day 3 I was getting uneasy about Air because of how he was switching. He said "@partner, we can switch if you want", so I tried to switch with him but he didn't try to switch N1 or N2. Obviously he was in shooter. Then his claim made sense because he had a good claim and I felt he thought I was scum if anybody based on how he tried to keep me in drivers and called me out on inactivity and questioned me.

And I'm happy with Rockin, it just makes too much sense.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah I'd rather go with a Rockin Lynch. Rajam can wait until tomorrow. Would rather not rush the day, though. Not too fast, at least.

Vote: Rockin

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Rockin is at L-1 just so everyone knows.

I'd usually be all for the not going too fast part if things were getting done. Nothing's happening.

Rajam

Smash Champion
FoS at that super-quick hammer vote if Rockin flips town, or even indy. btw I was V/LA all day and I'll be able to do my analysis on Air by tomorrow recently...

Omni

BRoomer
good play. i would've done the same if i hadn't been so busy playing SC2 all day.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I don't think there was really much more we could say rajam. You're next as far as lynching goes.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Airgemini connections:

Day 1:
#103: Omni wanting to hear more from Airgemini
#114: Omni wanting to hear Air's oppinion on the OS issue
#116: Air's response to Omni
#125: Air saying he forgot about Zen, Swords and Rockin
#169: Agreeing with Hilt and Omni's points; Calling Rockin to post
#173: Implying Rockin needs to post
#175: Meta-Kirby saying Air needs to post more
#235: Rockin apologizing to Air for not posting more
#237: Meta-Kirby not liking one of Air's questions
#242: Meta-Kirby saying Air is suspicious
#243: Omni answering to Air
#244: Addressing a question to Hilt and Air
#247: Air explaining to Rockin the benefits of lynching OS; answering a question about how much focused the day was on OS
#248: Omni saying he wanted to hear more from Air, Zen and Swords
#274: Asking to Sold2 for his suspicions
#275: Swords unsure about Airgemini
#277: Sold2's answer to Airgemini
#293: Omni saying Air is hovering and not sure about him
#318: Omni wanting to hear from Swords and Air
#334: Air's response to Omni; kind of surprised at Rockin's claim; answering Swords' question; uncomfortable with Rockin's claim; wanting to hear more from Hilt
#336: Problems distinguishing between Ronike and Rajam; adding Rajam to inactives list
#342: Rockin saying to Air he hardly finds OS scummy
#404: Meta-Kirby finding Airgemini suspicious; agreeing with Zen's perception about Air
#418: Air saying Rajam needs to post before OS lynch (OS was already hammered)
#422: Omni tells he has a null read on Air
#426: Air allegedly saying to Sold2 they can both switch if his partner wants to

#427: Day 1 ends

(Search criteria: air)

---

Personal Insight:
103: Omni +
114: Omni +
116: Omni (0)
125: SwordsRbroken (0), Rockin (0)
169: Omni (0), Hilt (0), Rockin +
173: Rockin +
175: Meta-Kirby +
235: Rockin (0)
237: Meta-Kirby +
242: Meta-Kirby +
243: Omni (0)
244: Rockin (0)
247: Rockin +, Rockin -
248: Omni (0)
274: Sold2 (0)
275: SwordsRbroken (0)
277: Sold2 (0)
293: Omni (0)
318: Omni +
334: Omni (0), Rockin (0), SwordsRbroken (0), Rockin +, Hilt (0)
336: Rajam -
342: Rockin (0)
404: Meta-Kirby +
418: Rajam -
422: Omni (0)
426: Sold2 (0)

Final votecount: (adding votes other than against OS): Sold2 -, Rockin -

Not saying much about Air:
Rajam --, Hilt --, SwordsRbroken --, Sold2 -

---

Final:
+3 Omni
-4 Rajam
-2 Sold2
+4 Meta-Kirby
-2 Hilt
+2 Rockin
-2 SwordsRbroken

Rajam

Smash Champion
Adding #851 results: (Ronike had -5 at the end...)

0 Meta-Kirby
-6 Rajam
-9 Sold2
+9 Hilt
0 Rockin
+4 SwordsRbroken
+10 Omni

Omni

BRoomer
obviously.

Rajam, you're playing a very non-commital game. idk even know what to call it. no one is looking at your numbers and no one really cares. i mean you have yourself at "-6", lmao. you shouldn't be minus anything if you know you are town. i did a soft approach of this analysis when Jungle flipped but it was soft (altho it let me hold hands with swords/hilt and find Air to be most scummy).

i'll explain more after you flip scum and we finish outing the rest of them. hopefully viggy (if ur really there) takes you out. sold is grrrrrreat vig bait as well.

so many targets. not enough nooses.

@rockin: pointing out the obvious is obvious. do you have anything to say now that you're lynched? we've had a talk about this but your pre-lynch/post-lynch play is horrid and you don't effectively do anything but look scummier because you're so salty about your poor play putting you under the noose.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Maybe so but you still could've given me more time. Not like we were anywhere close to deadline. >>

Anyway, nothing really much to say except not to really lynch either Sold2 or Rajam (YET!). Both of them were partners with 'scum,' so it's very unlikely they're scum themselves (could be SK though, so keep watch).

I say put focus on the remaining players who still may have partners/lost a townie partner. (MK Kirby comes to mind)

This particularly stood out to me, which is why I would prefer Rockin to Rajam at this point in time. Omni, do you have a different read on Rockin or do you just feel that Rajam's benefitting was more of a scummy move than all of Rockin's poor/questionable play?
It's hard to choose because they've both been superbad, but I don't want ANYONE to forget about sold2.
that is a VERY ****ty reason to put focus on me. In previous games, Trackers and Watchers were both town and they DID go hand in hand when worked together.

Also, notice how no one didn't claim getting a note on D3. Or D4.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Those numbers are just a personal guide and for justifying my own votes against people. Anyways, townies should check the links I put and see what they can get

Omni

BRoomer
Those numbers are just a personal guide and for justifying my own votes against people. Anyways, townies should check the links I put and see what they can get
what an odd way to phrase this statement

@Rockin: bad meta is bad. i already explained that i was a cop and how this game could have mafia with "town-ish" type roles to prevent my role from being too powerful especially with our sane cop flipping. you making these assumptions after i already threw the idea out doesn't make any sense for your part. more importantly, you weren't looking at a worst-case scenario

@swords: very quick Day. i want to make sure to claim you when it's time so don't jump the gun. getting as many confirms as possible is key to sealing the deal here.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
well there's nothing else for me to share then. *shrugs*

and I just never thought of a worst case scario cause well...I don't.

Anyway, not sure what else to share really.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Agreed omni. I might just claim now so you can confirm it just in case....

Rockin, your play during this twilight phase is what gives you away, because you are totally apathetic about being lynched.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Agreed omni. I might just claim now so you can confirm it just in case....

Rockin, your play during this twilight phase is what gives you away, because you are totally apathetic about being lynched.
Swords, it'd be stupid for you to claim now during twilight. =/

and I care...just...don't know what to say really or what other advice to give to town. *shrugs*

Omni

BRoomer
right-o.

@Swords: huh? no twilight claims. i'll claim you toMorrow.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Swords, it'd be stupid for you to claim now during twilight. =/

and I care...just...don't know what to say really or what other advice to give to town. *shrugs*
Shrugging indicates that you do not care.

Kk omni, that will do.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
the finish line (deadline) is in 8 laps (october 12, 2010 11:59pm est)!

it takes 4/7 to lynch!

lap (day) 4 vote count 2:
rockin: sold2, swordsrbroken, hilt, meta-kirby (
)
rajam: omni (
)
sold2: rajam (
)
not voting: rockin (
)

rockin, toadette, vanilla townie has been lynched

time for a pit stop! better get back on track by october 6, 2010 11:59 pm est or be left in the dust!

Top Bottom