• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2K (Shiek) vs M2K (Marth) Who would win? (In theory)

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
M2K probably Marth dittos everyone because no one is close to the level of his marth, so why bother? Like, in a ditto, the better player wins, and he already has the world's best Marth, so why learn the matchup as sheik?

spam_arrows: If he made a genetic double, whichever one was created first would win because that's the one with 8 (?) years of experience....

Doc King

Smash Lord
Probably Sheik since Mew2King is better with her than Marf. Also Sheik is Marf's worst and only bad matchup.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
If you take me to YS no matter the match-up you'll nearly always win no matter skill level. I can't play on YS i'm to defenive to win there. The way I play can't work on that stage so you're sytle will win. Why I lost seriously every pichu ditto at POE3 because I can't play on Ys as pichu and brinstar isn't much better. Seriously even f***ing Shonic can beat me in dittos there. But DL64 i'll win.

On YS i'm forced to totally chang ehow I play I have to be overly aggevtive which i'm VERY slowly working on.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
M2K probably Marth dittos everyone because no one is close to the level of his marth, so why bother? Like, in a ditto, the better player wins, and he already has the world's best Marth, so why learn the matchup as sheik?

spam_arrows: If he made a genetic double, whichever one was created first would win because that's the one with 8 (?) years of experience....
Like most players It's easier to have an advantage vs someone then to be on even terms with them. In Dittos PewPewU was giving at least as good as M2K was. As Sheik though the Match was not as closely contested at all.

Dittos do not prove if 1 players is definitively better then the other. It means that player A(winner) Is more experience and better at the Match-up then B(loser).

For Example. Darkrain vs Silentspectre. Alot of people say after the Falcon Ditto's DR is better then SS yet SS placed higher then DR did he also did better vs strawhat dahean then DR did.

another example. At Genesis Zhu lost to DSW in Falco Dittos however he placed higher then DSW and did something that DSW has yet to do. He beat M2K in a set.

Basically after a certain level it's hard to conclude who's better then who. It just depends on who has the most sleep before the tourney or who gets off at 1 moment in time....It surely can't be based purely off of ditto results though.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord

dude.... ugh. sorry i didnt type up a perfect explanation of what i was saying... point is m2k has the world's best marth by a good margin and has no reason to learn that matchup with another character.

and i think m2k was playing poorly with marth in that set, and that it wasn't as close as you think anyway. he DI'd into ken combos and stuff, i mean... come on.

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
sheik for sure, hes just too text book in matches where sheik has the advantage. his marth would probably get some nasty nate combos tho

strawhats

Smash Master
of course we'd all be cheering for m2k's marth (one of the seven wonders of the smash world)

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...so true.

Taj's M2 is also one of them, Shiz and that nasty falco, Mango being tooo good, Armada's peach, Axe's pika, and Jeff's sexy Falcon.

Fumi getshonorary mention just for being the most **** yoshi player of all time.

The Star King

Smash Hero
lol...so true.

Taj's M2 is also one of them, Shiz and that nasty falco, Mango being tooo good, Armada's peach, Axe's pika, and Jeff's sexy Falcon.

Fumi getshonorary mention just for being the most **** yoshi player of all time.
People are probably gonna hate me for this, but I'm not a fan of Shiz's style at all, don't like watching him. I really like Dr. Peepee though lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
Can anyone image that Mango gets training by playing a clone of himself?

Too good

Banks

Smash Hero
Aren't matchup advantages based on which character has the edge when the players of them are equally skilled

so obviously m2k's sheik would beat his marth

Top Bottom