• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

m2k vs ally grand finals CoT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
guess what happened to them? Yeah that's right they were lost and didn't get saved to the VCR for some reason. Sadly it's not a joke. I won 3-0, most or all the games 2 stock mid % in case anyone cares. I knew BS like this was going to happen, cuz it always does.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I remember watching the set, and you could clearly tell that M2K was either sandbagging the first set, or he read Ally like a book in the second set. It was a really sick set, and M2K played like... well, M2K.

But hey, I still have the commentary that I did for the grand finals, so your match was preserved in at least the audio format. Interested at all?

I'll leave this thread open for now, but likely not for long.

EDIT: Also, I downloaded the other sets from Youtube, among many other people who did so.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
actually i have to download videos since my flash is broken. so i do indeed have these videos off of youtube
Nice!

anyways, if anyone could contact the owner of the videos and ask why they are private, that would be awesome. I really liked that set, **** was epic.

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
I watched it on Youtube before it was made private. It was 3-1.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
But Ally usually succeeds against the MK matchup, right? This is just M2K we're talking about to lead to Ally's evidential loss, lol

Panix

Smash Ace
I watched that match like 6 times in a row.

had to hate that trip to u tilt that costed you the match in the second.

your edgeuard kills ally harddd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom