• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2k Vs P.C Chris Grand FInals Oc3 ..

Fonz

Smash Ace
anyone who knows anything about the drugs used for cancer will argue vehemently against them. most of them are derivatives of WW1 mustard gas.
Mustard gas might have been the first chemical used for chemo, but you couldn't be more wrong about current cancer drugs. Cancer drugs have incredible variety and the vast majority have nothing to do with mustard gas. They come from metal complexes, modified or unmodified plant extracts, antibiotics and on and on.

and most doctors who prescribe those drugs will not use them on themselves if they ever had cancer,
That would be convenient for your argument if it were true, but it's not. You just pulled that out of your ***, cause they most certainly do. Doctos get cancer all the time, in fact I'd wager to bet that they use chemo more than non doctors. When you just pull lies out of the air it takes even more credibility away from your paper thin argument.

look up Dr Johanna Budwig, nominated for 7 noble prizes, had a phd in bio chemistry and used high quality protein(raw fermented milk: quark/cottage cheese) combined with highly electron rich unsaturated fat(flax oil)
to cure terminally ill cancer patients, flax oil helps cells and mitochondria breath, and more efficiently absorb oxygen and sunlight. she had a 90% cure rate which probably would have been near 100% if not for the patients she tried to help who had already gone through massive doses of chemotherapy.
Show me this 90% cure rate, her wiki article makes no claims about her success and has no good references. When I google her name I find nothing but wackjob websites, nothing credible. 7 time nominee for the nobel prize!?! WOW! She must have won all 7 times I bet. What? She never won? Must have been the drug companies paying to keep her work hidden.

a friend of mine had terminal throat and lung cancer which he cured with intravenous ozone.
which is a therapy gaining popularity because of its sheer power. (otto warburg won a nobel prize in the early 1900's proving that the primary cause of cancer is the replacement of respiration with glucose fermentation)
Why exactly is it ok to give someone IV ozone but not other chemicals? Just because the body makes some doesn't mean it's not powerful ****. It causes free radical chain reactions. That's exactly why antioxidants are touted for their health benefits, to stop free radicals chemistry from occuring. Ozone is useful when used by white cells, but when you just put tons into your blood you're going to do lots of damage. Ozone is a pollutant in the air that actually harms the lungs. I think your story about your friend is BS :/

first of all, all chemicals synthetically created by man cause some sort harm or imbalance
when ingested. simply because there are not part of are natural metabolism
Might be splitting hairs but not all synthetic chemicals cause some sort of harm or imbalance when injected. Some are biologically inert. Take Polyvinylpyrrolidone, the monomer is pretty bad for you, but the synthetic polymer is completely inert in the body. This is just one example, but your generalizations are just silly.

lol I've got some bad news for you, that one sold in bottles for regular consumption is also poisonous. if you were to consume pure ethanol you would go deaf, dumb and blind in 5 minutes.
No....100% ethanol won't make you go deaf dumb and blind in 5 minutes. No amount of ethanol will cause blindness, only death. Methanol causes blindness while ethanol doesn't cause methanol gets metabolized into formaldehyde and ethanol gets metabolized into acetaldehyde then acetic acid. People drink everclear which is 95% ethanol. They don't go blind/dumb/deaf in 5 minutes, you think that extra 5% makes a big difference? Alcoholics have had 100% ethanol too when they can get their hands on it. Secondly ethanol is naturally occuring, shouldn't that make it a wonder drug by your standards? Why the love for ozone and the hatred for ethanol?

Apples have been proven to stimulate mental alertness and wakefulness more effectively than caffeine. especially in the morning. I'm not saying apples are better than amphetamine for staying awake, but are probably a much better alternative in that they will actually nourish/detoxify/strengthen you at the same time. and provide ample mental alertness
No, not at all =P

Apples have lots of antioxidants, good for stopping all those free radicals in your body when you inject yourself with ozone I guess!

Top Bottom