• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MAD II: Melee All Day results Philadelphia, PA 04/23/11 vids/interviews coming soon

T-Cash

Smash Apprentice
@ranmaru:

You dont have to have the big table near the door. You can have a smaller one, even one that has a t.v. Its just there so everyone has their name on paper, and if their entering teams or singles, because then if you close the table for sign ups after a certain time, then there can never be people coming in late/ leaving early/ name confusions/ etc.

@Carroll

Counted his fsmashes like a boss.

@Metal Reeper:
He probably just won his first 2 matches, or won a losers bracket match.
Because the brackets were messed up, some people got byes and had to be pushed up to accommodate. Or so I was told. T-cash probably got a bye and won his first match, thus putting him significantly further than most people who happen to lose their second match and third right after.
lol dont hate lite=p i had no bye ...no johns

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vex recorded. Ask him. : D I asked him, but I guessed he was busy. I'll ask him again : D

Pester him! lol jk

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
lol yea we could forget about those vids. I see he's busy putting up mk9 combo vids

Top Bottom