• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madison, WI 1/27 Smashfest ****Updated

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna have another one of these on the 27th at around noon. Who's in?

726 W. Main St #102
Madison, WI 53715

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Address is 726 W. Main St apt 102

I have to let you in, because there are 2 locked doors before you get to my apartment.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
The more the merrier.

Turns out the Packer game is Saturday, so there are basically no restrictions on time for Sunday.

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
A friend and I are very interested in going, and would love to come if it's cool that you don't know us.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
You guys can show up if you would like. I have no problems with it.

I'm going to PM you all my phone number because I don't feel comfortable giving it to the public.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Mundungu is gonna bring his cube, so we won't need a 3rd system. Unless people who haven't responded to the thread show up, we should be fine.

Although, at worst case, we don't use it. It's up to you.

Sago

Smash Lord
well so far i count
Cwolf
Mundugadoodledoo
Sago
Eathan
Spikes
Sophmeat
Jordan
Jordans friend?
and thats only if eathan and steve do come witch im doubting they will

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Mundungu can't make it until the afternoon, so we're probably going to need another cube/wii and a game if someone can provide it.

EDIT: And my roommate said he would play a couple games, but he's pretty nooby.

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I've got a cube and the power cord for it, but I'm missing it's r/w/y cord, so if you've got an extra one of those I can bring my cube and my copy of Smash.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone that came out. GGs

I'm looking to maybe have another one of these in a couple weeks, is anyone up for possible smashing on 1/26 or 1/27?

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
So, who all wants in for the 27th?

EDIT: And Eric (sophmeat), I have your controller at my place now. You can pick it up whenever. I should be here most of the time until Friday.

sophmeat

Smash Rookie
Tim, I can just come on the 27th for a bit and pick it up then :). I don't really play smash except at meets anyway.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I'm rebumping this to let people know that this is still on for noon on the 27th. Anyone who plans to come but hasn't posted, please do. I'll PM you my number so I can let you in the building.

dangle

Smash Rookie
I will come if that's alright, I don't know how long I can stay, but since I live only a few blocks from there, I really don't have an excuse not to go. I don't really know anyone from the wisconsin smash scene (I'm from MN) except for sago who I just met at that bogus playntrade tourney, but I would really like to meet some other good smashers in the area so I can improve.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
The question is: Did Cra$h embarrass you with Pichu or Bowser, or did he beat you legit with Samus or one of those good characters like Mewtwo or Kirby?

****, I could've made it to this one if I knew about it =(
We'll be playing until probably 7 or 8, so you're welcome to stop out if you get a chance.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
yo this is sago on cwolfs computer my cell number is 715-570-7469 so call me if you wana come or are outside so i can let you in :)

cjkirby

Smash Rookie
CWolf I left my controller at your house when's a good time to pick it up?

sophmeat

Smash Rookie
Lol, me and cjKirby are part of the "I left my controller at CWolf's" club.

I think CWolf's place is a black hole for controllers.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
That's crazy, cjkirby, because I just sold a silver controller than appeared out of nowhere. Of course, you could always bid a little higher and then I'd be able to sell it to you. :)

Anyhow, I should be here after 2 today, and around 3 tomorrow. So whenever you get done with school you can drop by.

Top Bottom