• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madison WI Smashfests!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?

I'm Puerto Rican, Polish, and italian. First generation too.

I needed to buy cables and other stuff. I just need to find a decent mic.

AND I HAVE A JOB NOW!!!!! badasschaz

Moozle

Smash Champion
How late do the smashfests go again? One of my uncles in taking me out to dinner but I'd still like to go tonight.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
SO. I think I got the dazzle setup. Its just that I don't know if I can run it with the hdmi setup for it yet.

however, melee doesn't run on hdmi, so we're good. I'm also trying to figure out commentary stuff. update later.

I want to create a youtube account dedicated to melee/marvel/streetfighter TOURNAMENT MATCHES AND CREW BATTLES ONLY. what should we call it?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
anybody who hasn't seen the mango armada friendlies from apex should check them out.
PP armada friendlies were also pretty decent for anybody who hasn't seen his marth

yoshq

Smash Master
SO. I think I got the dazzle setup. Its just that I don't know if I can run it with the hdmi setup for it yet.

however, melee doesn't run on hdmi, so we're good. I'm also trying to figure out commentary stuff. update later.

I want to create a youtube account dedicated to melee/marvel/streetfighter TOURNAMENT MATCHES AND CREW BATTLES ONLY. what should we call it?
I own the channel WISmash... haven't logged on in like a year

Zicore

Smash Champion
Barring unforeseen circumstances, I should be there this weekend. Time to get pooped on, WI.

Zicore

Smash Champion
idk what im coming to. All I know is spikes is picking me up, and we are heading to madison for funzies and drunkzies.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
me & kels did stamina mode after dont blink. Its pretty good, infinite pillaring/chaingrabs makes it lame though. Invisible melee would probably be more fun.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
me & kels did stamina mode after dont blink. Its pretty good, infinite pillaring/chaingrabs makes it lame though. Invisible melee would probably be more fun.
you got chaingrabbed in stamina lol? what were the other 2 ppl doing? dont tell me you were 1v1 stamina mode, if so u should prob consider moving to another state

ORLY

Smash Master
Invisible is awesome

Lightning / slo-mo are equally awesome

Stamina is fun but yeah it comes down to who can infinite whom

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I was wondering when that was. I'm thinking either the game room in Ogg or Industry on the 3rd floor of Union South. Both are big enough for 50+ people.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
we almost had that room in gordons that one time. Those rooms are huge, but there's not really massive free parking close by that I'm aware of.

We could skip venue fee if people have to use paid parking.

Ogg keeps its doors shut on the weekends since its a dorm. I have no idea if we can open those side doors open though.

Top Bottom