• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia and Werewolves Gamethread

Shurian

Smash Apprentice
(I'm still really convinced that Swiss is Traitor and Gorf is one of the scum.)

I'm also starting to think FF may not be a viable play here anymore. FF is only really suspicious if Swiss flips Mafia = Unlikely. Though, the lack of presence on FF other than me and Tsumugi also is suspicious as heck.

Me, rhand and tsumugi have the same worldview (Swiss/FF/Gorf).

Utopian is thinking of a Rhand scum world.
Gellnick is thinking of a me/gorf scum world

Swiss and Gorf thinks Tsumugi Traitor
FF is catching up

Imma go to sleep >_>

End my suffering scum, aim me for the night kill

I'm thinking I'm on the wrong wagon
But I swear I can flip Swiss right here but I don't know when day ends

(Oh good Noon for me apparently, I'll go to sleep first.)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
let me put it this way:

swiss, if youre traitor and actually tried doing what you are accused of, you seriously suck. i could only find the things that youve been accused of as traitor-y from a player who is not good at mafia.

chaco called him a legendary scum player for a reason. he wouldnt pin himself to a gameplan so ****ing early in the game, that is an incredibly BAD scum play.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Like here’s where I’m at. Mafia!FF should know that it’s mylo. Clearly he has been here, and that it’s a pretty easy turnaround to literally just mislynch. When you have 3 scum pushing a narrative it’s super easy to get **** done. You would think as mafia he would come in to just drop a post when he got back from trial, but he doesn’t? I don’t even think he realizes the position that he’s in. No mafia alerted him to the fact that he’s about to be voted out. Everybody sees FF as a number on a scumteam, you cannot say that there’s pushback given that it’s L-2 and Gorf and Gellnick would be more than happy to finish the deal. Then we look at gellnick. Nobody. Nobody has responded to anything I’ve said about him. People think he’s likely scum but noooobody wants to vote him. That’s pushback. Voting out an inactive in mylo is sad. Really sad. There’s 2 active scum at the very minimum and y’all are trying to go for the easy way out, and I’m absolutely not participating in it. Gellnick is the only viable lynch at the present. And I will not settle for less. Full stop.

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
Like here’s where I’m at. Mafia!FF should know that it’s mylo. Clearly he has been here, and that it’s a pretty easy turnaround to literally just mislynch. When you have 3 scum pushing a narrative it’s super easy to get **** done. You would think as mafia he would come in to just drop a post when he got back from trial, but he doesn’t? I don’t even think he realizes the position that he’s in. No mafia alerted him to the fact that he’s about to be voted out. Everybody sees FF as a number on a scumteam, you cannot say that there’s pushback given that it’s L-2 and Gorf and Gellnick would be more than happy to finish the deal. Then we look at gellnick. Nobody. Nobody has responded to anything I’ve said about him. People think he’s likely scum but noooobody wants to vote him. That’s pushback. Voting out an inactive in mylo is sad. Really sad. There’s 2 active scum at the very minimum and y’all are trying to go for the easy way out, and I’m absolutely not participating in it. Gellnick is the only viable lynch at the present. And I will not settle for less. Full stop.
You’re calling Gellnick active now?

Look the way I see the game, they are likely to be both mafia. The team might very well be all 3 voted people.
But I don’t see worlds without FF while I do see possibilities without Gellnick and Whysperslot.

#HBC | Gorf

Tsumugi is a seriously viable lynch. Gellnick is not because Swiss doesn’t budge on tsumugi, and I don’t imagine anyone being more interested in gellnick than either of these two.

and I was thinking that exact same thing when FF said he was gonna drop by yesterday, but just didn’t. but at the same time, in mafia!ff’s shoes, I would imagine that his scummate is bussing him/not really interested in opposing his lynch because of how the game may have forced them to at least take an antagonistic read against him. After all, they only need one ml to win.

Tsumugi, ff, and gellnick are all in my top 3, and my preferred lynch is in that order. I appreciate the gusto but I don’t think you’re going to make this work. Frozen is at 3 votes, Tsumugi is at 2. Gellnick will vote frozen, and frozen will vote Tsumugi. You absolutely have to vote Tsumugi if you want a chance for your townread not to get lynched toDay.

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
The sheer lack of posts so close to deadline is astounding.
i hope we simply have them all pegged in the votespread And that’s why it’s so silent.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
True that too, gellnick is indeed inactive. Tsumugi is more active than him lol
Gellnick was at least making posts on a somewhat daily basis until I began to heavily push for his exe; on the exact contrary, FF has just not existed toDay. Gellnick is active enough to the point where I have comfort, or lack thereof, in his content and can say there's enough stuff posted to warrant his exe.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin and Shurian Shurian you have both posted without giving your world view options. Please do so.
(and why didn’t you?)
If your worldview is FF/Swiss/Gorf as the scumteam, why would you want to hear my world view? As I see it, I, as well as you, are absent from most people's world views as potential scum. Therefore, you and I are "most likely to be town" to the most amount of people. With that in mind, as one of these people who are most likely to be town to the most amount of people, I don't feel the need to feed this info to scum. I have previously stated that my most likely world view is Tsumugi/Rhand mafia with Gellnick as the most likely traitor. However, that is purely conjecture. What I do know is that Gellnick is my largest scumread, for traitor or mafia otherwise, and that's all that you should be concerning yourself with. If most people generally agree that I'm not likely to be mafia, the last thing I should be doing is feeding my list of possible mafia teams to one of my scumreads. So I will not feed you my list of all possible world views because I do not want these to be benefacted into the night kill as to see who is a part of the least amount of scum world views.

My primary idea is currently Tsumugi+Rhand/Gellnick. That's all that I'm going to be publicly stating.

Gellnick is my highest scumread in general. I feel far more confident on him than I do on Tsumugi and Rhand. Therefore I would like to vote out my top scumread, as to me it is the most likely to be a hit and tbh that's all we really need atm.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Tsumugi is a seriously viable lynch. Gellnick is not because Swiss doesn’t budge on tsumugi, and I don’t imagine anyone being more interested in gellnick than either of these two.

and I was thinking that exact same thing when FF said he was gonna drop by yesterday, but just didn’t. but at the same time, in mafia!ff’s shoes, I would imagine that his scummate is bussing him/not really interested in opposing his lynch because of how the game may have forced them to at least take an antagonistic read against him. After all, they only need one ml to win.

Tsumugi, ff, and gellnick are all in my top 3, and my preferred lynch is in that order. I appreciate the gusto but I don’t think you’re going to make this work. Frozen is at 3 votes, Tsumugi is at 2. Gellnick will vote frozen, and frozen will vote Tsumugi. You absolutely have to vote Tsumugi if you want a chance for your townread not to get lynched toDay.
Well apparently there was out of game things happening so if that is the case there is a possibility that Swiss and Tsumugi is town vs town. The chance of Gellnick being town, however, is slim to none in my eyes. So yes, this will be the hill that I stand on. Whether or not you choose to join me is up to you, but who do you think will do the most to get their way at the end of the day?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
It might be hypocritical to say, but try not to be blinded by a tunnel. I was stuck on scumreading Nerbins for like the entirety of the game, but I finally decided to cut Tsumugi some slack and turned my eyes to gellnick, who contrarily to Tsumugi who has gotten better and better, gellnick has gotten worse and worse in my eyes.

Rhand

Smash Journeyman
Tsumugi and Rhand, you could get me to change my mind about you if you vote out Gellnick here.
Start by reading my posts if you think I am mafia, you don’t even know my world view while I literally stated it.
Maybe you should try to change my mind on you instead. Because I think one of Gellnick and you is mafia and I am not at all convinced that it’s Gellnick.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Start by reading my posts if you think I am mafia, you don’t even know my world view while I literally stated it.
Maybe you should try to change my mind on you instead. Because I think one of Gellnick and you is mafia and I am not at all convinced that it’s Gellnick.
Sounds good, we didn't need your vote anyway 🙂

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
So. Day starts. Me and Shurian come with a Swiss / Gorff / FF worldbuild.
Swiss and Gorff obviously disagree.
Utopian fights it.
Tsumugi goes along with it.
Gellnick is in a world of his own.
FF doesn’t exist.

If the world build is wrong, logically mafia/traitor would do what Tsumugi did and help push it.
Fighting it as mafia only makes sense if one read in that trio is correct. Utopian is fighting the FF lynch and pushing a Gellnick lynch.
Utopian and Gellnick never scum together.

If Swiss and Gorff are indeed town, then occam’s razor points to Tsumugi traitor.
possible worlds:
Tsumugi / Utopian / FF
Tsumugi / Gellnick / FF

I can’t see any other viable worlds unless I am wrong about Shurian.

Swiss Swiss you think FF is wrong. Who is the third?
I read this yep yep, specifically the part with the Swiss/Gorf/FF world build, putting your current world view as Tsumugi/Me/FF. In any event I also scumread you in return so I'm not supplying you with the info regardless.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Once again need I remind you that I'm fighting the FF lynch specifically because I know there are numbers for the FF lynch and that nobody else is willing to fight it so I am. Gorf and Gellnick would be happy to swing to FF thereby making my efforts moot; this is very clear to me and a risk I am willing to take.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
And I know Gorf would be fine with exeing FF because FF is in a majority of his world views, so town Gorf would be alright with such a vote need it come down to it. Gellnick would do it because it's a wagon that is not him on the block. Swiss would not, I would not, FF would not, that seems pretty cut and dry wouldn't you say?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Oh wait Rhand is your world view NOT FF/Swiss/Gorf? Now that I look at it harder it seems that you are only scumreading gellnick and I with the conditional that Gorf and Swiss are BOTH town, which I don't think you were locked onto at the time. Do you now townread Swiss and Gorf?

#HBC | Gorf

Well apparently there was out of game things happening so if that is the case there is a possibility that Swiss and Tsumugi is town vs town. The chance of Gellnick being town, however, is slim to none in my eyes. So yes, this will be the hill that I stand on. Whether or not you choose to join me is up to you, but who do you think will do the most to get their way at the end of the day?
the “out of game things happening” was osie doing damage control because of the talking mainly surrounding Tsumugi and myself. I spoke to osie about it/his concerns, it’s not something worth even thinking about.

what you fail to understand is that if you try getting what you want, there’s a 100% chance your townread is going to die. If you settle on your second scum choice, there’s a 50% chance of it going through. If it means splitting the vote, I’m down to leave it up to fate. Unless there’s some cfd that gets pulled off, there are no other options. Which world would you rather?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm just confusing myself at this point, tbh Rhand's list of world view's just evaded my attention, such is life when you are focused on one scumread...

Whenever you're free please link me your list of world views if you have made them public. If not I can slog into the past to find them myself which isn't really a big deal but I want to make sure that I'm reading exactly what you want of me.

Top Bottom