• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

JeXs

Smash Champion
I will openly admit that I sheeped Levi a ton.
@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan
What are these great instincts you speak off? Sorry but I don't know what are instincts in mafia lol.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan
What are these great instincts you speak off? Sorry but I don't know what are instincts in mafia lol.
"Vote Bunzy with me."

"Yeah we can just ignore Ranmaru."

"Leviathan doesn't seem that scummy to me at all."

You consistently made posts like this and - for the most part - stuck to your own opinions that were usually right. I feel like Laundry may be right in you being a bit guillible - such as you doubting me after Murderbush's case - but barely so. Anyway, your instincts are good because you started playing mafia recently. You probably do not doubt and go back-and-forth on your ideas as much as more experienced players generally do which is both a good and bad thing. Your posts are very curt, fast and to-the-point; it is a fun playstyle that I am sure you will refine with time.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I do think I'm pretty gullible lol. Irl too. I'm also not very confident in my reads.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You guys do not now how hard I prayed that Dabuz was scum, because I stayed on him without even unvoting. (Even though I knew in my heart that he was scum)

I was intending to hammer dabuz had I got the chance.

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Imo town played poor overall but scum played even worse. The only townie who played a decent game without any real shortcomings was Levi. Kantrip did OK and Jex played to his best abilities knowing his limitations [a great skill that a lot of people lack!].

:059:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
To Bardull "YOU DUN MESSED UP ZONAR" aka "I KNOW YOUR META ZONAR" aka the ******

To Zen "CHECKMATE ZONAR" aka "I WOULD RECOGNISE YOUR PLAYSTYLE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE" aka the pretentious

To Ryker "AHA SO I WAS RIGHT" aka "ZONAR TRIES TO SAVE FACE LEL" aka the fool

To everyone who suggested I was cheating

what a game

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't blame them for thinking you were Leviathan (nor do I blame myself in that accord, lel). Cry more scrubadubdub ;3c

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Thanks for hosting Rockin, this game was very fun.

I know I waffled reads a lot this game but I feel overall pretty good about the results at the end of the day.

JeXs and Levi were good and Murder had really helpful and really unhelpful moments. Scum rekt itself a bit

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
-- Place Holder for Shouts as I'm too ****ing tired but I wish I could do it now --

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
6. @Protean- (@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry / @#HBC | Gorf) - I still think the J lynch was a poor one; his play was not scummy and you missed subtleties in his play that would help you correctly read him especially with Bunzy still in the game. I also feel like you throw out quick first impressions you have of players in the game which is weird to me, but I guess that may be a playstyle thing. Past that, you guys have no idea how relieved I was when you refused to hammer me near the end of Day 2 when Amidamaru called for it, so thanks for sparing me. It was hysterical to see you post that gif of Steve Austin laughing and going serious when you realized Bunzy was scum, so thanks for securing that lynch as well. I appreciate the nice words about my play.
I mean, in hindsight there was probably something to him that would make me realize he's town. I just am so ****ing flabbergasted that he insisted that he was playing well--he legitimately came to me after he died and tried to justify his play in some manner to say his lynch was bad. You can say what you did and I won't disagree with you because he did flip town but I don't necessarily agree that he was scummy--he literally outlined what scum would be doing and then proceeded to do it. That's so tongue-in-cheek that I could buy it from a slot like scumJ. That and my next best hunch was either committing to you like Gorf wanted, which I was struggling to get behind half the time, or I guess to try and hit out Arcane but so many were convinced he was town that I wasn't gonna get that one D1.

I tend to use my initial perceptions a lot because sometimes they're completely accurate. Not this game, as I latched too hard onto lolzen shenanigans but in previous games--I was right on Circus being scum in MMU, I was right on Raz being scum in F&L2, I was right on Soup being scum in Ryker Maf 3, all reads I picked up in RVS or around it. My issue is that I'm trying to find a way to pressure or push that slot because nobody else buys my logic and I think 4 games is enough to confirm that train of thought. For some reason I need a better method of presenting myself because whatever I'm doing now isn't working.

I am in shock that Laundry is actually praising you for anything you did this game.
3 reasons why:

1) He actually left your slot alone, something I didn't think he was capable of doing when he went as far as to fakeclaim vig. I thought for sure he'd lynch you or die trying. He didn't and that alone is praiseworthy because I think he wouldn't have in the past.
2) He came to the right conclusions eventually, the only other slot in the game besides you to do so. You had to convince Ami to do it, you had to convince other townies to do it, but Murderbush was simply a matter of convincing him that he was wrong on Werekill.
3) I hated that he outed Jexs but that saved your ass. Had you died N3, we might've been in for a long game because no one seemed to be able to come up with a solid reason why AI was scum despite everyone having him around in their lynch pool. Even then, he was active enough not to be a complete question mark but inactive enough not to be on the radar and he certainly wouldn't have gone before Murderbush and Bardull in that scenario. He very easily could've lived to LyLo had you not lynched him on D4 and possibly been able to manipulate Gova to lynch Potato.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, here's the roles

[Bardull]

You're a Pokemon trainer, who's taking a break from the pokemon journey. You notice that Rosalina's doing a sleepover. Despite what your friend Misty said, you'd like to at least try it out.

You are Town Aligned. You're here to have a good time and join in the festivities.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

(Note: He actually had a hidden power. He was a nurse with a one shot protect)

[Potassium]

after much confusion, you're suppose to be the one replacing (really, the post by 'we thugging' threw me off)

You are Milla Rage, a previous Attendant in Karin's 'Fight Tournament' Sleepover. You've made your amends with Eddie, and only want to live the rest of your life in peace. You wasn't interested in attending this new 'sleepover,' but Syrup convinced you as she would like some additional help with keeping things under control. You may as well try and have fun while you're at it.

You are Town Aligned. You're here to have a good time and join in the festivities.

[Gova]

You're a previous attendant to Rosalina's Sleepover. The very first one, in fact. You were indeed a prankster, but your pranks were no match for Zelda's at the time. Since then, you've been hard at work with bounties. Once again, you found a brief moment to relax, and decide to join in on Rosalina's Sleepover once more. You've been given a free pass, as your pranks have yet to kill anyone. This doesn't mean that Syrup won't be watching you...

[Admidamaru]

You're Fillia, a not-so-normal girl trying to live a normal life. It'd be sometime before the Skull Heart consumes her fully. To make sure she enjoys the best of herlife, she decides to attend this 'Sleepover' Hosted by Rosalina and Syrup. It seemed very carefree, and you're sure there'd be plenty of food for you and Samson to consume.

[Murderbush]

You're one of the Gerudo Guards from the sands. You're not the same one from the previous game, as she's currently doing her duties guarding the fortress. You've been sent out in her place, as you're just as good as her. You're there to mostly keep things in check, but you won't turn down a chance for a drink and free food.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/SxZJuDJztUn

[J]

You've been in these gigs before. You've been both a victim to the pranks...as well as a prankER in Peach's sleepover. It's a miracle that you've been allowed in. Maybe it's cause Rosalina thinks you deserve a second chance. Maybe it's cause, with your imp-ish looks, Syrup doesn't consider you a threat. Maybe it's both. What IS known is that you came here to have a legitimate good time. Minus the pranks.

[Jex]

You are 'Princess Aurora,' Princess of Light. You find this event to be a nice change of pace, and you would love to join in on its festivities. Rosalina seems to be a fun person, and you yourself love fun.

You are the Town Doctor. Each night, you may visit a person to protect them from harm. To do the command, simply do 'Light: Player'. You may not protect yourself, nor will you be notified whether your action went through or not.

[Leviathan]

Much time has past since Mafia Royal Sleepover. You wasn't directly involved with it, but your previous ansestor was, as well as incidents even before that game. Rosalina decided to let you in, as well as hoped that you'd be on your best behavior. You're going to do your best to cast all doubt that's on you.

You are Friendly Neighbor. You have a one shot ability that works only at Night. You can choose anyone to send a unique message to, and this message would tell the person that you are a 'Town Aligned.' However, you won't know what their alignment is.

[Werekill]

You may look like 'Queen Merelda,' but you're actually 'The Shadow Queen,' using this body as your new vessel. You're very contempt with your new body, but you can't help but feel your subjects would also love a new body. You have your army ready. So why not just join in on this 'sleepover?' Rosalina was naive enough to have two types of pranksters in her last party. This'll be a peice of cake for you and your crew.

You're Mafia Roleblocker. Each night, you can visit someone and roleblock the target's ability. You will not be given a confirmation on whether your action made it through. To do this, you need to type down Shadow: Player

Your Fake claim is Misty

Quick Topic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/2LhZDxfCVUk

You win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated.

[Bunzy]

You're Rachel Alukard, a previous attendee who merely left the party due to it being very 'boring.' You're hoping that this sleepover would be more lively. You have high standards, and tolorate nothing of cheap value. You may as well go and help one of your 'girls' in pulling out some 'pranks.' Whatever. Long as you have fun doing it.

You are a Mafia Flavor Cop. You have a ONE TIME ability and then you go back to being a regular Goon. You visit a target and you learn what their flavor role is.

Your fake claim is Maple

Quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/2LhZDxfCVUk

You win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated

[Arcane Inferno]

You're Risky Boots, and you're queen of the Seven Seas. You're not liking how this 'Captain Syrup' is making a bad name for pirates. So you're hoping to crash in the party, and may as well take some stuff with you too. However, your new alies wants to do this takeover 'discreetly.' Pfft. Where's the fun in that?

You're a Mafia Goon. You have no powers, but like the townies, you got your wits. Use it to keep yourself and your comrads alive.Your Fake claim is Mendardi

Quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/2LhZDxfCVUk

You win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
goddamn potassium

so sexy dayum

step aside gheb and gova

Last edited:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright, time I explained my setup mindset when it came to this game

I wanted to approach this game from a different angle. Around the time I last hosted games, people really felt like investigative roles (especially cop) were either too powerful, or it forced players to simply 'follow the cop. The end result would be two things: either scum gets picked off one by one, or the cop turns out to be naive/defective and proves to be a waste of time.

So I decided to make the investigative roles not a huge focus and made it so that the game was about legit scum play. To do this, I had to create a fair power balance between the two. One player from each faction would have a consistant power while everyone else would have a one shot ability.

Town's Doc vs. Mafia's roleblock.

Town had powerful abilies that mainly confirm a player whether it's early or late game (Friendly Neighbor and Relentless Townie) while Scum had an one shot ability to pinpoint a possible power role (Mafia Flavor cop). I COULD'VE gave it 2 shots instead of one, but I felt that'd be a bit too powerful considering the off chances they'd find

Doc and Hidden Nurse
Doc and Friendly Neighbor

(Keep in mind, these are just scenario's that'd happen Night 1 and Night 2).

Speaking of, I wanted to try nothing new and put in the 'Relentless Townie.' It looked to be a cool role that can still make a difference as far as town. This role also helps if they're previously known in past games on their credibility as far as finding who's scummy (remember, you can't talk once the power takes effect).

TBH, Mafia has gotten some bad luck on the first two days. Their first night target was the Relentless Townie, then their 2nd target was docced Night 2. It didn't help that both the Roleblocker (Werekill) and the cop (Bunzy) were sticking themselves a bit too out of the open.

Gheb also claimed a dead character from a previous Sleepover game. Of course, it's partially my fault as that was the original role that was given to him and Frozen, but I soon corrected myself around late Day1/early Day 2 by sending Frozen a note. Apparantly, it was never told to Gheb. Thankfully, none of the other players did huge research on previous sleepovers as far as flavor.

I hope you guys enjoyed my Mafia game. I'm sorry for taking a while to bring in the new day. Levi claims it's to bring suspense. In reality, it's just me being lazy. LOL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No I loved the simplicity of it man. Lol at being lazy. Shout outs in a bit

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The attendents
1. @ Alakaslam Alakaslam (replaced by @ Kantrip Kantrip )

Alakaslam. Yo. You were town. Had you stayed in, I'd most likely be paranoid of you cuz I can't read you but might have a better idea post diablo mafia.

POTASSIUM. SUCH. A ****ING. BRO. YOU WERE THE REASON WE GOT SCUM DABUZ. THANKS MAN.

I should comitt a 1000 sudoko's for making that case on you friend. Sorry man I was just trying hard to find the last scum and I was seriously ripping my hair out in finding the last scum. I was obviously confident on Dabuz, Zen on Were, the rest was a toss up. Again, thanks for being town as almost ****.

I found townie vibes earlier is just the werekill stuff set me off.

Can u forgive me for being an idiot?

2. @ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan

Sup. It was great playing with you again. This time it was vastly different than the mini. It was harder to compare/contrast your play from here and there, because this game was larger. Also, I still think you read Dabuz as scum too early. It seriously caused me to think "Scum comitting to a well performed bus". Yet I defended you at times because of the knowledge from the mini, I knew you'd have good reads so I was willing to listen instead of saying "That read is BOGUS." Sorry for the scumfusion about you. The second confusing thing was how you were playing around Murder, which I can obviously see was with good intentions as he was town. I honestly can't read Murder that well. I was trying to quell Zen's murder scumread at times when I trusted him. Also, of course the reason why I had -theories- was because of your early dabuz strange read, and you claiming early AND being roleblocked twice in a row. I realized the semi-light when werekill flipped scumroleblocker. My theory diminished over time and I began to trust you and murder more.

And yeah I noticed you had your pool of scum but I'm glad we went with the ones we picked. Your pool was good, and glad we narrowed it down correctly.

3. @#HBC | Amidamaru (@ ranmaru ranmaru / @ Xivii Xivii )

Zen. I legit think you should try to back away a bit, considering Murder. Levi gave some good points on murder and you acknowledged it, yet you stuck to it as being 'H x H murder' while I had him as 'Time Traveller's Murder' (who scumread ME, July, and other peepz). Good points, thanks for listening to me on Dabuz man, I ****ing loved that. I didn't expect you to change. Thank you for showing me the way of Werekill scum, without you I wouldn't even LOOK at him, I might have ignored him seeing the backlash I got from monster. Finally, thanks for showing me how much MORe I actually post that I shouldn't.

4. @ BarDulL BarDulL

Yoo. So I initially town read you, but your connections to werekill/dabuz and your gova push set me off on you. Especially your gova push. Still say that was not a good push mang. Your 'werekill and dabuz are deff not scum together' was ew. That's about it though. Sorry for making you lose sleep. That one comment was because I always lose sleep due to mafia so it was funny it only happened THAT time for you. Hey now you get to start school stress free.

7. @ JeXs JeXs

Hello. First off, I enjoy playing with you. I like fluffing up the thread, but sadly it's probably not good that we do that, almost as bad as me questioning you alot. Sorry about that, that was like me making up for the fact that I couldn't fricken read your play. Like I said, I most likely caught your PR, not you being scummy. So sorry. And yeah, I scumread alot of people. I came around though. ****'s tough mang. Loved your vote bunzy push though. You seem to have good reads and vote them but that's it. lol. (Example: Ryker mafia) "This guy is scum." We should hydra sometime. That way, I know your alignment and we'll make sure there are 600 pages in D1.

8. @Gova

Yo. Still interested in knowing what you thought was good of our play. I liked the points you brought up as you said. That's about it though, otherwise I can't read you past that and was hoping you didn't actually turn out to be scum cuz then I can't find ya.

10. @mUrDErBUSh (@#HBC | Ryker / @Raziek)

So, I'm glad that we supported each other D1. I'm sorry to say I got lazy D3 and refused to cooperate, because I was too lazy at the time to do any big cases or whatnot. Yet like I said, I was still trying to re-evaluate, while zen wanted you dead. Well we came around. And we were frustrated too, cuz we lost time when we could have lynched obv scum dabuz D1, but you wanted Levi as you feared he might get away. Yet I agreed with that, and that's mostly why I helped you. Please do still point out constructive points for me to further improve my play.

11. @#HBC | FrozeηFlame / @ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ hydra

Yo. I had a slight scumread in the back of my head, so that's most likely why I went with you over Gova. I had qualms with your post against Levi D2, and how you played that whole Day. It was grimy. You know, calling our push on Levi bad or something but not saying that to murder. Pandering to murder to the max. It was just hard to go to you and ignore peepz like Bardull. Good ****.

12. @ Lore Lore

Well, I don't really know what to say. Good try I guess. :D

1) @#HBC | Nabe

Hi.

The Dead Bodies
9. @#HBC | J - Lynched Vanilla Townie on Day 1

Obviously, I didn't believe you were playing to your wincon when you let your lynch happen. Did I think you were scummy/scum, hell no. I was trying to help you get in, but nope. Just gonna stick to D2. Again, I'm fine with lynching your play or anyone's play that tries to just avoid D1 altogether. See how scumKuz took advantage of that in Monster Mafia. I'd much prefer your Circus Mafia Town Play. **** that was town as **** and you caught scum. I don't care if you get killed at night for it, you got a scums. I think you'll do better ignoring the 'skip to D2' thing, it's prolly gonna just be a distraction unless the next town allows it, which I won't think will happen as town is obv not down with that anymore.

6. @Protean (@#HBC | Gorf / @ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry ) Night Killed 'The Relentless Townie.' His power allowed him to last from Day 2 to the end of Day 2)

Good on you to defend Jex. Like I said, didn't feel your J read and now you can see why I was saying what I was saying. Also I can't read you so sorry bout that. I agree with Levi that I think that ran read may have been a bit premature and confused me a bit. That's it though. Good **** tho. I'm trying to find a balance between questioning and giving reads so I don't seem dumb but obv I can't find it. Working on it tho.

5. @#HBC | Bunzy - Lynched Mafia Flavor Cop on Day 2[/quote]

Hahahahahaha caught you once again.

Welp, I tried, played bad/ unmotivated this game, sadly Potassium and Ami being a derp by not unvoting actually helped town immensely.
No, I stayed on because I was confident as **** you were scum, I didn't give a **** about your claim lol. Plus my reasoning and Pot's reasoning SUPPORTED staying on you. Case closed son.

Good **** tho. I would rather have a obv town dabuz tho.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If any of you want to see the hydra QT, well, it's in PM form/skpe/text. We could invite you to the pm so you can read it though.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Oh, the point I wanted to make about J and DGames on a whole, I should get to that:

I think that meta on a whole has gotten to becoming a ****ing joke on this site. DGames took the idea of meta and ran with it pretty well initially but along the way the idea got so incredibly warped that it is sometimes our primary lens through which we view slots and that's so incredibly wrong. Meta exists as a way to filter a player's habits through their play and remove the habitually scummy things they do from any points they hold against them. When it's left like that, it's fine. It's how we don't spend every game lynching players like Scary, Werekill, Dabunz, or Jexs simply for making honest mistakes or don't waste our time lynching even players like marshy for deliberately playing anti-town.

The problem is that we write so much of a pass for this type of **** that we get J's play in this game. We no longer just use it as a checklist to avoid lynching players for their quirks, we now use it as a pass and players have started taking that free pass every game. This is a fault on both sides of the responsibility here. Town has a responsibility to win the game and that means making sure you're not lynching players for being dumbasses but after a certain point we have to stop giving them that pass because players have gotten good enough to manipulate that meta around them. marshy gets to get away with playing deliberately anti-town, J and soup made a living off of being little ******* whenever they get the slightest bit of pressure, we let Nabe lurk like a ************ and have absolutely zero presence until he becomes dangerous to either alignment depending on the luck of the draw. Meta became an excuse for players to stop getting better at this game and it's stagnating our play as a result. This is why players like Bardull and Potato, despite being here for years, haven't really improved a lot from what I've seen of them. Hell, I think some players have actually regressed. That's a legitimate problem from my point of view because as players, we shouldn't end games saying, "Well I played like **** but it doesn't matter because that's my meta and you shouldn't have lynched me for it."

I don't know how to fix it. Saying "disregard meta" means lynching certain players first every game despite a long storied history of them playing badly/anti-town/what have you and that probably means town losing a lot of games in the short-term in exchange for a potential long-term fix. That's not even including some players just throwing hissy fits about it because they believe the way they play is right and that they shouldn't change. I just don't see another way to enforce "your meta is not a pass please get better at this game" without lynching people for it. By getting to continue to play the game despite playing poorly consistently, we not only preach but honestly enforce that playing badly and not fixing truly problematic play is okay here. Preventing them from playing the game (by cutting short their play time) sends a message of "You didn't play well and that's not okay."

I do want to add that as a site we are sometimes exceptionally good at cutting through the bull**** around a slot to read it at its core. I just think that it's stagnating to constantly see players get away with stupid bull**** because "they always do it". Those players aren't developing and that's a problem because we haven't turned out someone as good as the top level players in a long while.

:186:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. I totally agree. **** meta. Even my own I guess. ****'s hard. I don't try to ride on mine, I still try to improve as you can see. I only use meta when it's easy to see a person is scum, like Dabuz. No one has a problem lynching me (or trying) even tho META, source: zombie mafia anyways, so we should be able to punish play like this.
2. Jex, do ettttt.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Weirdest thing is that the first town win where town isn't actually hugging it out. Like wtf.. it's like we all consider each other still scum yo

WE WON CMON

GET HYPE

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
mfw JeXs meat liking laundry machine

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry I'm not being condescending in the slightest, and I don't think I'm better than anyone. I really do think that your play was very bad. This is 100% peer constructive criticism. My goal is for you to play better, not to just rail on you for no reason. I don't care about your ego, and I don't care about mine. You have to let people do their thing sometimes and you have to consider the other side of things. You completely stopped me from getting anything out of RVS. Each time someone made a push you disagreed with, you would go aggro on that player instead of letting them try and get something out of their push (ie a read on the person they are pushing). I'm not just talking about your side either, but gorf as well such as when he tried stopping me from pushing Werekill on Day 1. You spent half a dozen pages of tunnel aggression on J. That was just unnecessary and counterproductive. You made the game all about you. No one else's opinions mattered. You felt J needed to die off of your preconceived notion of how he should be playing, and that was that. Dialogue > Monologue.

@ #HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo I respect your desire to remain anonymous, but at this point it's a tad bit of sillyness. Regardless, I believe that there are enough people who actually believe that you are probably not Leviathan for you to continue on your charade.

@ ranmaru ranmaru I definitely think you need to back away a bit lol, but I'll consider your advice. Even after I contently advised you to stop posting so much, you continued to do so. Sometimes you need to let things play out, especially if you want to be taken seriously when it comes down to the final lynch decision. A lot of times I felt crushed by your Haki, but I would most definitely hydra with you again and I'm glad at all the convo, in and outside of game, we got from it. Talking mafia with you is really fun.

@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan Thanks for your kind words. That post you made D1 needs to be framed.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
no because ****ing timetravelers happened
You know. I was like, 200 posts in comparison to reyth who I could NEVER catch up to. ITS HIS FAULT. Not mine entirely. He posted the most!!! :mad088:I just helped.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
mfw JeXs meat liking laundry machine

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry I'm not being condescending in the slightest, and I don't think I'm better than anyone. I really do think that your play was very bad. This is 100% peer constructive criticism. My goal is for you to play better, not to just rail on you for no reason. I don't care about your ego, and I don't care about mine. You have to let people do their thing sometimes and you have to consider the other side of things. You completely stopped me from getting anything out of RVS. Each time someone made a push you disagreed with, you would go aggro on that player instead of letting them try and get something out of their push (ie a read on the person they are pushing). I'm not just talking about your side either, but gorf as well such as when he tried stopping me from pushing Werekill on Day 1. You spent half a dozen pages of tunnel aggression on J. That was just unnecessary and counterproductive. You made the game all about you. No one else's opinions mattered. You felt J needed to die off of your preconceived notion of how he should be playing, and that was that. Dialogue > Monologue.

@ #HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo I respect your desire to remain anonymous, but at this point it's a tad bit of sillyness. Regardless, I believe that there are enough people who actually believe that you are probably not Leviathan for you to continue on your charade.

@ ranmaru ranmaru I definitely think you need to back away a bit lol, but I'll consider your advice. Even after I contently advised you to stop posting so much, you continued to do so. Sometimes you need to let things play out, especially if you want to be taken seriously when it comes down to the final lynch decision. A lot of times I felt crushed by your Haki, but I would most definitely hydra with you again and I'm glad at all the convo, in and outside of game, we got from it. Talking mafia with you is really fun.

@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan Thanks for your kind words. That post you made D1 needs to be framed.
Wait is he actually Levi? If so I'm still pissed in 100 different ways.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
1. I totally agree. **** meta. Even my own I guess. ****'s hard. I don't try to ride on mine, I still try to improve as you can see. I only use meta when it's easy to see a person is scum, like Dabuz. No one has a problem lynching me (or trying) even tho META, source: zombie mafia anyways, so we should be able to punish play like this.
2. Jex, do ettttt.
Like, it's not even to say "**** meta" because it's a useful tool. I don't give a **** about that because meta is important to sometimes prevent lynches or even to net a couple. The thing about it is that we've reached a point where players can manipulate it as town or scum to do dumb bull**** and get away with it because "it's their meta".

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No you were right. It was just that you were away and I had to make sure to leave a vote in case of no lynch. Otherwise it's hard to not post when I have already posted alot but didn't yet post the things that mattered, such as my reads list and cases on levi/dabuz and vote. I realized through you telling me that over and over that I don't think of how to prioritize my content. I just post as if it's a social mafia thread. I'll definetly consider the 40 post per day thing for the next game. Plus it's hard when people ask you questions and such, gotta reply to them.

Well I did. That was what I was trying to do D3. D2 you were right to back away from Levi and I did so as well. We both backed away when the other wanted to push hard (in the wrong direction). We each pulled each other from falling off the edge of a cliff. I loved the talks too man, this was the first time being in a long game with you as a hydra. That's why you haven't realized my post per game. Sorry for my theories and my running around everywhere, but thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for showing me the way of werekill scum.

I'm satisfied with our only hydra of the year. Haki as in my bloodlust?

Last edited:

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
This actually happened during a rage fest @ TL.

Feh if I didn't massively piss off I might be back in a month or so.

BUT main reason I came back;

Ranmaru what is your point about me being town? I enjoy scum play far more than town play. Not that I do not enjoy town play at all (the methods of arcane magicks shalt be learning the uncommon knowledge via the Hapahaulic house of brown) but generally a town pm is a bit of a downer.

Blue is really hard for this fooh.

However my flavah was bad@$$ HAWT man

Almost made me stick it out but I had to go visit a cardiologist I got so mad. I wasn't in much trouble but the dude told me to calm down.

My antics got me a 3 game ban anyway so I have been chillaxin', plus the Coachella scene is lookin' up so life is coo-

(Looks at my sunburns)

Well life is pain but lots of people try to sell me stuff! :)

Lol btw I see this *************** a lot

Iffn u wanna kuss yooz weerd foniks.

But fux that scheet I Dinnae need to talk about beetshis & azolez

Last edited:
Top Bottom