• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magic Stronghold I RESULTS!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
SINGLES RESULTS!

Singles Bracket!!

1: Sion ($228.00)
2: Silent Wolf ($114.00)
3: Blunted_Object10 ($38.00)
4: Roby Extreme
5: Toph
5: Meta
7: Tahsis
7: Vish
9: FrenchToasts
9: Bwmat
9: Get@Will
9: Dieslow
13: Diakonos
13: NoobKing
13: Cowear
13: Robbie extreme
17: The Prime
17: Sanford
17: Will
17: Violence
17: Corbin
17: Mad J
17: Marshall
17: Icy
25: Choco
25: Travis
25: Breakbot
25: Rio
25: Captain. Mel
25: Andrew
25: Firelink
25: Lime
33: Jeff
33: Menkt
33: Mark
33: Faceman
33: Kevin
33: Master C

DOUBLES RESULTS!

Doubles Bracket!

1: Weed Money (Blunted_Object10 + Dieslow) ($112.00)
2: Coquitlam's Finest (Evan + Yakal) ($48.00)
3: Godly Alphas (Manuel + Sion)
4: Eastern the East (ThePrime + Vish)
5: Champions of Secrecy (Toph + Otto)
5: Gamers (Nooking + Get@Will)
7: Sons of Destructive Beauty (Andrew + Rio)
7: Hitler + Stallin (Hitler + Stallin)
9: Apples (Sanford + Master C)
9: Beautiful Luck (Violence + Choco)
9: Godzilla (Bwmat + Rusty)
9: The Masters (Mad J + Will)
13: Revenge of the Demon (Faceman + Gomb)
13: Pirates of Divine Dullness (Colin + H4ze)
13: Stars of Obese Incredibility (Captain Mel + Marshall)
13: Betas of Dull Hazard (Kevin + Niko)

Good games everyone!

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
I don't know at what point in the day I turned into "Robbie extreme" but I don't feel I'm extreme enough to deserve that title.

However I am happy with 13th for not touching the game for 3 years, and it was really awesome seeing everyone. You've all improved leagues and it's so legit to see. Most notably Evan and Roby. You guys are so far above the rim of where you used to play. Keep it up.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Can't wait for vids (of finals, not me lol).

If you want, you can upload the friendly set that Vish beat me in instead of the garbage tournament set we played.

Congratulations, Sion!! I knew that one day, you'd be able to do more moves than dair. Now you even use nair.

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
O CANADA!

Oh god, this tournament was so ****ing good! The only real problem was the bracket was a bit iffy where some players has a super easy bracket (Mike/Meta(compared to others and seeds)), and others got bracket ***** (ThePrime/MadJ), but everything else was fantastic!

I apparently can't fight Fox for my life. I 2-0'd everyone excluding Dieslow, but lost 0-2 to every Fox I played. :(

Anyway, shoutouts!:

Breakbot: GGs in Pools! Keep it up with Marth and you'll be good in no time!
Blunted Object: Grats on 3rd after going through a very stacked tournament. You got really close to beating both Sion and Silent Wolf, so don't stress about it too much, you can definitely defeat them! Thanks so much for the ride home too!
Bwmat: Grats on placing high, and good job beating Adam with Ganon!
Captain Mal: Sorry we didn't play too much, but I was so exhausted after the tourney. I promise we'll play a lot next time we meet!
Choco: It was nice seeing you man! You're pretty solid after having just come back!
Diakonos: Sadface@your results. Kirbykaze will be pleased. :awesome:
Dieslow: GGs in Pools though I got trashed, and congrats on winning teams! You're still a superb player, but you got caught in a rough bracket. You were so close to beating Silent Wolf too, but you can get him next time.
Devtraks: GGs in Pools. Keep working on it and you'll be a much stronger player soon!
Faceman: GGs! Your Falcon has nasty combos, and you've gotten way better at getting those first hits too. You've improved a lot! Make sure to learn how to fight Sheik with Falcon though, it's tough! ;D
Firelink: Nice to meet you and welcome to the Smash community! It was a lot of fun talking game theory stuff with you, and you're a really smart player! Once you get more experienced with Melee, I'm sure you'll become a very powerful player!
Frenchtoasts: Wow 9th, you must've leveled up a lot! ;D Honestly though, you were playing super good against the tough opponents you did have, and you're still improving so much! Don't choke next time though!
Get@Will: Your Falcon is **** and stuff.
Gomb: Fun seeing you again! Keep your Puff puffed, you're getting better!
H4ZE: BC's finest 12 year old! :awesome: I'll teach you Sheik stuff next time we hang out!
Lime: Nice to see you again and GGs! Your Falco's still very sharp!
MadJ: GGs man! I came close, but I kind of choked on finishing off your last stock, and then bad things happened. It was nice to see you come over from Victoria and it was fun hanging out! Too bad for your bracket, because I think you could have done really well at this tournament!
Master C: GGs! Your Falco is really good, but fortunately I train with Blunted. ;D It was pretty close though and I had to really work for it. Keep it up! Thanks for coming and hanging out!
Meta: Grats on 5th and taking out US in teams! Fun hanging out with you!
Noobking: Thanks for hosting, man! You did a really good job organizing everything and the venue is great!
Rio: Nice to meet you man! It was fun to play your Mario, it's pretty good! Thanks for coming too!
RobyExtreme: DUDE! You did ****ing amazing at this tournament, by far the most impressive next to Sion! I have no idea how you got so ridiculous, but you just ran a train through Losers' Bracket and even almost beat Blunted! Congrats on placing so high at such a stacked tourney!
RobbieNotAsExtreme: GGs! Sorry I played super gay in our set, but I had to play to win. Good job on beating and unleashing Roby in Winners', and grats on doing so well after coming back! Your tech skill is really good!
Rusty: Nice to see you man, you're hilarious! I love your ICs!
Silent Wolf: Thanks for coming up! It was awesome seeing and playing your Fox again and watching your godlike tech skill in person is always so good. Great job coming back 0-2 vs Blunted and congrats on 2nd!
Sion: Congrats! You played so ****ing amazing, destroying Silent Wolf and in crews taking 3 off him and 4 off Vish. SO GOOD! I really hope you consider going to a national sometime, because I think a lot of people believe you will place super high! You're #1 of all of the NorthWest!
Tahsis: Not only do you have an amazing Falco, but you also have the amazing ability to keep the straightest face when being the silliest! :D Lots of fun man, and good job at this tourney!
ThePrime: Hanging out with you was mad fun man and your Samus is really nice! Grats on 2-0ing Meta in Pools! Thanks for coming from WA!
Toph: GGs! You're fast and furious, and you're a lot like a mini Silent Wolf. At least I got a ridiculously amazing acid 0-death combo on you. :awesome: Congrats on having a 2-0 lead on Sion, but you were so close to wrapping it up. Apparently you got amazing from before. Thanks for coming up!
Violence: Thanks for hosting and fun times hanging out! Good luck at Apex!
Vish: Grats on doing so well! You've gotten a lot better since even SFU and beating Dieslow was really sick! Thanks for coming!

Edgeluca/Terrorbird/etc: Where you at?
Corbin/Gamerpro/Hitsugaya/Kiwi/Sanford/etc: Nice to meet all y'all.
Anyone else I forgot: We must not have hung out or played, but everyone at the tournament looked to have fun, so good times to all!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Sion is arguably the most creative Falco right now. You'll **** yourself on some of the things he pulls off JOS.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I look forward to seeing the videos. I am a bit saddened that seeding wasn't adjusted. Quite a bit of Washington playing Washington occurred on the top half of the bracket.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Sion - I remember when we were kinda around the same level, so proud; win northwest manifest.
Silent Wolf - Thanks for coming up and seeing your face in crews was the best thing all day lmao
Blunted_Object10 - Good stuff, played well in a stacked tourney and ripping me and evan an new one in doubles
Roby Extreme - SO CLOSE GOD DAMMIT, at least you beat toph lol Good **** on 4th
Toph - lol you and vish so homo but its k, see you cats hella soon though hopefully, and man that set against sion, ****
Meta - Great job in teams, we powered through losers like i've always wanted lol
Tahsis - ****
Vish - lol got wrecked by you in pools, good stuff on beating manface
FrenchToasts - If only you had beaten roby.
Bwmat - lol stats
Get@Will - yeah baby NICE TO MEET YOU
Dieslow - lol wtf why are you down here
Diakonos - oh shiet what happened
NoobKing - hair
Cowear - hi ryan
Robbie extreme - Good stuff on beating the guy who got 4th and then losing to michaelbluzergtoastfalco
The Prime - HEY PRIME fff come up more
Sanford - hells yeah washington bringin' up the champs
Will - Standard william, I didn't get to play you :<
Violence - This venue was too good oh my goodness TOO GOOD
Corbin - YEAAAAAAAH
Mad J - Fun matches at the end of the tourney, sorry about all that shiet but hope you had a good time man, see you soon
Marshall - imu <3
Icy - lol le icay
Choco - playin' doubles
Travis - wtf
Breakbot - Hope you had fun man, you picked a really good time to come to your first tourney, more to come!
Rio - I liked that movie
Captain. Mel - did we play? I don't...yes we did and you remind me of sfat I think lol
Andrew - I thought you were falcomist
Firelink - COMIN' WITH IT
Lime - SUP LIME, dem half asian/whites
Jeff - LINK
Menkt - SC PLAYER playin' melee like a hero
Mark - tattrie baby
Faceman - lol
Kevin - uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Master C - mah nigra sleepin' on tables n' ****

Great job with the set ups, BC! we really pulled through on this one; I actually had a blast at this tourney and crews were HYPE

which i'm uploading right now atm and it's almost done, will post link once it's ready

Metahsis comin' for you next tourney

edit: here we are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-MkoehVgUE&feature=youtu.be

Terror Bird

Smash Rookie
OhhhhHHHH Shiiiiiiii Son! Everybody holdin' it down!

Can't wait for the vids, sittin' on my thumbs until they're up. Gogogogo.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
1: Sion ($228.00) - lu-chan, you already know how i feel about you, baby. my hate for you has gone down slightly. but then you almost got ***** by a falcon, so now i hate you more. i'm so proud of you and i'm happy that i taught you how to play. <3 lu-chan.
2: Silent Wolf ($114.00) - your face in crews LOL. good **** dude.
3: Blunted_Object10 ($38.00) - so gay with your pew pew
4: Roby Extreme - good **** on 4th
5: Toph - you got hella good dude. that japan training and ****. your set with sion was pretty ****. good to see you again.
5: Meta - puff
7: Tahsis - yeah baby NICE TO MEET YOU
7: Vish - VISH IS THE HOMIE. was cool to see you ALMOST **** sion, but then you chocked on ukrainian sausages or some **** lol
9: FrenchToasts - ggs son
9: Bwmat - jump back forward air
9: Get@Will - get *****
9: Dieslow - damn dude what happened? we didn't get to play. i'll give you that falcon experience lol
13: Diakonos - i always knew you sucked.
13: NoobKing - was fun teaming with you dude
13: Cowear - yo i ***** you. lol jokes. it was nice seeing you again man
13: Robbie extreme - didn't get to play =/ nice meeting you though.
17: The Prime - sucks that you had a rough *** bracket dude. good to see you again
17: Sanford - ggs in teams
17: Will - sup will, but not get@will. we didn't get to play. hopefully next time
17: Violence - ggs eric. you're samus is gonna be so good. FEEL IT IN MY BONES, SON
17: Corbin - didn't get to play =/
17: Mad J - mad j all dai. ggs dude, it was nice talking to you
17: Marshall - marshall law
17: Icy - le icy. didn't get to play you. hopefully next time
25: Choco - CHOCO. we didn't get to play cause i was hiding from you. that samus scares the **** outta me. thanks for the ride, dude =D
25: Travis - ggs man. your puff's sooooooooooo gay. learning from evan, methinks lol
25: Breakbot - ggs dude
25: Rio - tight movie
25: Captain. Mel - captain mouglas may mel
25: Andrew - dude, i thought you were connor
25: Firelink - fire hero of time
25: Lime - ggs in pools dude. you and your assortment of characters are too good
33: Jeff - LINK MY BOY
33: Menkt - menk-sadhtjksdahtkjadsthsdf-t
33: Mark - yo
33: Faceman - face, man
33: Kevin - yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
33: Master C - sleeping on tables and ****. ggs in teams, dude

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Nice tourney, great to see everyone again, especially the old-school players whom I haven't seen in forever.

Grats Sion - we all knew you were going to get very beastly very quickly. You have amazing tech skill and you're continuously combining it with better and better strategy and mindgames. Keep it up!

Also nice find with the venue. They were super friendly and accommodating with equipment to play a little UMvC3 on the side. So thanks Eric/Adam/whoever else was involved in setting the tourney up. And good job Adam for personally notifying people to obtain an amazing turnout.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Nah Robbie's a scrub.

Mike played well, definitely deserved to win our set. He's improved vastly. I'll get him next time though ;)

Side note: There's no place for arrogance in life or in smash. Let your playing do the talking and the rest will come to you.

Edit: Yakal <3

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i wanna thank yall homies

myler, who came, supported me n give me confidence
jack, gave me call, said whats up
roby, teaming with me & supported me
adam, for hosting this crazy shiet & supportin me and givee me confidence
eric, for supportin me and give me confidence
matt, for pissing me off
charles, for bein a g
vish&kris, for generously donating their $$ into pot for sion
tony, for bein a g
andy, for bein the filtheeeeee

and all those pple who look down on me/never want me to get better, can lose to me soon.

i had fun, thanks for hosting guys. GGs

dont forget to put those videos in a zip and upload for me so i can upload them on the meleepacwest channel

Sion

Island of Horizon
Sion - lol
Silent Wolf - ggs, man. good job on knocking out most of bc. waveledge btw
Blunted_Object10 - you almost had sw =(. hopefully more falco ditto gfs in the future. good stuff.
Roby Extreme - lol wow you're still good after not playing. i guess that's the secret to getting good. you should attend more.
Toph - fun set. you're definitely improving. good to see you again
Meta - was hoping for you to pull upsets lol. good job in teams
Tahsis - man falco is so gay
Vish - grats on beating 2 of our top 4 and almost beating me in crews.
FrenchToasts - grats on 9th. keep it up
Bwmat - stats
Get@Will - can't believe you got 17th
Dieslow - i don't know how you win sometimes
Diakonos - you too. jk, hopefully you're more in shape for next tournament. sorry i let you down a bit in dubz
NoobKing - thanks for putting in work, adam.
Cowear - stop jumping wtf
Robbie extreme - good to see you again. i swear i didn't recognize you when you got to the venue. i have to brush up on some '07 tactics lol
The Prime - omg i think you're the only washington guy i haven't played. hope you had fun though. let's play next time
Sanford - i heard you were the me in washington. keep it up
Will - good job on 17th, will
Violence - gg in bracket. keep improving
Corbin - ggs in pools. hope to see you come out more and seek to improve
Mad J - boooo, i didn't get to play you at all today. hope you had fun
Marshall - that marth is looking pretty cute. let's play sometime
Icy - rom in bc
Choco - choco, man. always a pleasure hanging with you.
Travis - lol puff
Rio - i remember you did good in teams. hope to see you come out more
Captain. Mel - gg in bracket. you have definitely improved. sorry i'm bad at giving tips.
Firelink - where in the world did you come from
Menkt - what
Mark - gg in pools.
Faceman - faceman lol ggs
Master C - thanks for driving up. ggs in pools and it was fun hanging out with you
gamepro: good to see you again. had no idea you lived so far from everything LOL
firestorm: it was nice meeting you, man. i wish i had more chances to converse with you, but i'm usually too preoccupied with this dumb game. next time for sure

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
Holy **** that was such a **** tournament lmao. Seriously, probably the best tourny I've been to. Venue is SO SICK.

1: Sion - What the hell why are you so good? lmao
2: Silent Wolf - Again....what the hell. Lmao i didnt even get a stock off you
3: Blunted_Object10 - Didnt get to play you mang!! Balls...
4: Roby Extreme - Extreme is right LOL. **** Falco dittos man
5: Toph - Didnt play youm but man I could hear you anywhere i went lol
5: Meta - Such a bad Donkey Kong
7: Tahsis - lolwut
7: Vish - **** falcon man, didnt get to play you but DAMN was that some close **** in crews
9: FrenchToasts - LOL i dont even know who you were hahaha
9: Bwmat - Ganon is slippery lol. We should probably play next time
9: Get@Will - Saw that falcon and got a little scared lmao. I want to play this falcon
9: Dieslow - Didnt play you either. Probably for the better though, i got 4 stocked by enough Foxes lol
13: Diakonos - Jesus who did I play in this tourny? Lmao from what i could tell you ****. Hardcore. GG's
13: NoobKing - Dude your hands are like eating your controller i swear to god. Oh yeah, your falcon's pree good too lol
13: Cowear - Dont know you but im sure you did well lololol
13: Robbie extreme - TWO ROBBIE EXTREMES??
17: The Prime - LOL you were so baked. I need to play that samus, it looks scary lol
17: Sanford - Sweet Fox man! GG's all around lol
17: Will - Man we played so many friendlies LOL. I like that Fox you have, practice some tech skill and i wont even be able to touch you haha
17: Violence - Also a scary lookin Samus. I need to play more Samus mains lol
17: Corbin - I like that Falcon and Mario you got there. Good **** man!
17: Mad J - lol PAL sucks
17: Marshall - GG's man, im sure you could have ***** my Falcon so much harder than you did hahaha
17: Icy - Oh my goodness this red Shiek. LOL gooood matches man, I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO BEAT SHIEK. Dont worry, one day i get you....one day...lol
25: Choco - Sweet teams man! Double fox combos and **** lmao
25: Travis - eugh
25: Breakbot - Nice Marth man! Keep it up and get some more tech skill in there
25: Rio - like the bird? BIRD YO
25: Captain. Mel - Aye aye
25: Andrew - I dont think i played you lol
25: Firelink - lolwut a Link player? Do those even exist?
25: Lime - Didnt play you but i know you got a sweet Peach. Lets play smash brothers sometime lol
33: Jeff - AS IN SILENT SPECTRE??? lol
33: Menkt - Love your name...Menkthfdaklfd lmao
33: Mark - God damn i played no one here lmao
33: Faceman - who?
33: Kevin - Again, dont know you hahahha
33: Master C - Saw you sleeping on a table. Looked uncomfortable

GG'S TO ERRYONE

Top Bottom