• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magic Stronghold I RESULTS!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sion - Very nicely done. Don't get too comfortable, though, I'm going to start remembering how to powershield
Silent Wolf - Great job and always good to see you, Otto. Look forward to seeing you in March (haus me?)
Blunted_Object10 - Excellent. You finally performed as good as you are. <3
Roby Extreme - I'm salty, but you did a good job. Congrats on your wins!
Toph - Well done, Toph. I'm sorry to not give you better matches. We'll play again soon!
Meta - Great job in teams. You're no joke.
Tahsis - I feel like I didn't even play you. Apparently you did well, though. GG!
Vish - Truly, madly, deeply, we will have more fun next time. I think all the sleepless nights of finals caught up with me on Saturday afternoon and killed me. Nevertheless, you were cool as always and I prooomise to have some hype matches with you next time. :]
FrenchToasts - I hope you had fun, dude. Good job beating Robbie.
Bwmat - you're DK
Get@Will - Thanks for the Falcon tips. Good job on beating me!
Dieslow - we choked, bud. Great job in teams, though!
Diakonos - O lol don't do that again
NoobKing - Good hosting, dude. And nice job in crews.
Cowear - Doublejump BACKAIR. Nice to see you again. Good job on being 19.
Robbie extreme - ;D you know what's up
The Prime - Good job, Samus. Nice to see you again; come up more often!
Sanford - good matches, Sanford. Keep on watching vids and playing with those guys. You'll be ****** us soon.
Will - Other will: I'm not able to put a face to your name. Come up and introduce yourself next time! I'm Manuel, the spanish guy who plays green Marth. :]
Violence - Good job, Violence. You gave us a good kick in the butt and we rebanded to put together a tournament like this. Thanks!
Corbin - Nice to see you got some matches in towards the end, dude. Let's play some matches next time!
Mad J - MAD JAY coming with the fox
Marshall - Good job on roof teching your car. Thanks for coming out. I'll be out on UBC this week, so totally give me a message and we'll smash.
Icy - lol le icay
Choco - YOOOO
Travis - Good pools matches, dude. Do you have friends you regularly play with? Otherwise feel free to come out to the smashfests more often.
Breakbot - Kaveh, keep working on your Marth. Link is very hard to play well! Thanks for coming out.
Rio - Good matches, dude. See you again next time.
Captain. Mel - I like your hair. Thanks for coming out!
Andrew - Hope you had fun dude.
Firelink - TELL ME WHEN YOU UPGRADE TO RED LINK
Lime - Good to see you again, dude!
Jeff - I can't recall meeting you. Hope you had a good time.
Menkt - see you around next time if we play at Magic stronghold again.
Mark - Say hi to me next time! I can't quite remember you.
Faceman - You remind me of Cory Schneider. That's a good thing.
Kevin - Thanks for coming, bud.
Master C - Thanks for helping with the recording stuff, dude. Fun stuff!

and PROPS to BC for getting those TVs and setups out. Great tournament overall.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
thanks manuel. I'm pretty sure you would have won as usual, if finals hangover didn't happen.

GG's all the new players I played in friendlies and stuff, and I don't like to sandbag. :p nobody went easy on me when I started, getting ***** made me want to improve more back then

eric damn you

thx adam for hosting and mike for entering me

i need to get my arse to a WA tourney

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
@Sion - Damn son, you got surprisingly good since the last time I saw you. That learning curve is redank!
@Diakonos - Yeah dude, I wish you were playing better. That set that went up was better.. but I wanna play you at your best! No excuses next time homie! =)
@NoobKing - Ahhh son! I know you're better than what you placed! That set we did was pretty cool, I hope it goes up at somepoint. Really fun just chillin at Denny's with everyone. ;D
@Icy - Thanks for the shoutout yo! Definitely be up there again at somepoint :3
@Tahsis - Dude you were really good in our teams tourney set. Your style really works well in teams. Glad I got to repay you for that 5 stocks in our second set though. I'll get ya next time~ Thansk for recording and uploading + whatnot. Homie status!
@Get@Will - Nice to see another Falcon up in BC! Our teams matches were pretty close, sad I didn't really get to play you in singles though. Next time!
@Faceman - Yeah we should def play next time we see each other. Nice seein ya though :3
@Blunted - You jerk, I'm gonna get you and your amazing laser game one day. Definitely good to have videos of a falco scraping me to look at though. Should be good for APEX. :3
@RobbieExtreme - Damn son you are taking that **** to the next level! AND you look like Mr. Bean. Sad we didn't get to play though..
@Dieslow - You were quite the homie, GGz in tourney. We should play more next time for sure. I wanted to see you break out your fox, I've heard good things about it~
@Meta - Thanks for the jiggz practice, will def come in handy for APEX. up airs fa days.
@Violence - hopefully the next time I'm up there I'll have a magic deck made. I just went to a draft the other day and thinking of getting into it. Your samus has gotten better though from what I saw. :D
@GenesisFTW - LOL you're a jerk. Good seeing you again after all these years though hahaha. :D

@The WA homies. You already know. ;D Car ride and Dennys were on SLAP. The border was not on slap though. =[

Canada was really fun you guys. We'll definitely comeback. Sucks that WA lost all three events. =[
It won't be the same next time! Hope to see some of you at Apex.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Denny's was the filthee. Vish. I'll see about getting our set uploaded. SOOO MUCH FUN!!!

shoutouts to Will for carrying me.

Shoutouts to me for running and setting up the tournament and not getting any warm ups. (NO JONZ)

Finally, shoutouts to everyone who came, and made this tournament amazing.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to Noobking and violence for the tournament, it was real a good time. fun playing with BC again and WA for that matter- some solid guys

Cheeers,
Marshall

t3h Icy

Smash Master
AFAIK, the only BC players going are Blunted (if he takes care of passport troubles) and Violence.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah you're right he's Alberta, I just came back to correct that.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Allllright prepare yourself for the filthy shoutouts !

Sion - I never got to play you this tourney! But man I gotta say your falco is looking like the king of the birds nest. Your decision making is on point, and despite WA v BC rivalry i gotta tip my hat to you sir. I really wanna mm you next time I'm up there!

Blunted_Object10 - It must suck sometimes when Sion gets all the spotlight as THE falco in BC huh? hahaha jk. You clearly outplayed me in pools. Plus, you even look like falco (i think it's your nose combined with your demeanor, like, I could see you in an arwing talking **** to fox) so that gives you +1 falco points or whatever.

Roby Extreme - Aka gambit. Out of all the foxes at the tourney yours was the most stylin, and style points go far in my book. You've gotten more consistent the last time I played you too, and nice job on 4th.

Meta - Great job in teams man, seriously. Next time we mm hopefully I wont be as baked and hopefully your hand won't give you problems!

Tahsis - I like your aggro falco in teams :p. Yakal top tier in staring contests LOL XD

FrenchToasts - We didn't really get to play XD but I can tell you're getting better

Bwmat - I see your ganon, i see those apm inputs, and I approve :D. Don't get too confident though, our teams set was weird cuz me and vish had teribad warmup /johns lol.

Get@Will - Good to see you again too man. Maybe next time I come up we'll beast everyone with a kpop team or something idk lol.

Dieslow - Yeah lol I think I lost that controller we traded lmao oh wellz, im happy that the controller you got from me worked out. Always a pleasure to box hut with you sir :p

Diakonos - I dont think I played you either hmm. I want me some marth blood !

NoobKing - And then there's Adam Brown. DA FILLLTY LOL. Thanks for TO'ing that first half of the tourney, I know how it is. Go ahead and keep that lighter btw. And Denny's was so tight haha, I just loved how we laughed over nothing haha. Always fun fighting your agro falcon.

Cowear - I felt like you didn't know how to play against a samus in our pools set, but I'm not gonna sit here and john for you pew pew hahaha. It's tight that you're playing again!

Robbie extreme - You know, I think I vaguely remember you coming to a couple of GC 3-4 years ago. But I can also tell your fox plays old school :p

The Prime - DID I SERIOUSLY GET 17TH?! WOOOW. WOW. I'M A LITTLE SALTY. TALK ABOUT A DUMB BRACKET zzzz >_>

Violence - My boi Eric. My theory that all samus mains are tight *** people still holds true lmao. Thanks for the advice and stuff in magic, your deck is nasty, wolfrun is too good. I'll see you at apex my good man :D

Corbin - I was that guy that recommended you enter the tourney as "FilthyCorbin". You didn't listen. Dang it dude cmon.

Mad J - Can someone other than me tell this man how good looking he is?! I know I was pretty high at the time but I still don't take it back hahaha. No homo though. Nah sike all homo.

Marshall - I think you were that marth right? Or something? Thanks for your compliments btw, it's not easy playin samus.

Icy - Thanks for listening when I was giving storytime :D haha. I can tell you're a really nice guy. No homo. Nah sike again all homo.

Choco - Nice to see you again man :D. We'll play next time. Keep reppin that bounty hunter.

Firelink - You got a long way to go my friend. Props for using Link.

Lime - GGs in bracket yo.

Mark - Even though our bracket set didn't count, it was still nice to play you.

Faceman - :D

WA - You already know.

Another shoutout to the people that organized this tourney. The venue was awesome, and the guys at the front desk were super nice. I say you guys should host the next StrongHold tourney after our regional in march.

Can't believe I got 17th lmao talk about getting bracket ***** but whatever. The tourney was way too much fun, and crews was tight. Next time we gotta do a bigger crew battle!

I think that's all I wanted to say, until next time BC!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
O CANADA!

Diakonos: Sadface@your results. Kirbykaze will be pleased. :awesome:
I'm more disappointed than anything else, tbh. Same with where Dieslow placed (he's better than 9th). As long as this drives B.C. to improve then I don't really care, though.

Congrats to the top 4 placers. Pretty much expected this result (thought SW would beat Sion but Sion looked too sexy for 2nd place so he had to win). Pleasantly surprised by Toph & Vish's performances.

Top Bottom